PDA

View Full Version : Bet You Never Did This....in Heels

Mirragea
08-27-2005, 05:25 PM
I got these 5 inch heels which I tend to wear with more frequency.I think I've gotten use to the feel since my feet don't hurt but my legs tire.I've always thought my legs where strong but these must be different muscles.How does a girl dance all night in these?I decided to experiment.I got on my treadmill with heels for 15 minutes(please don't try this stunt!).Overall my legs feel l've been in the gym for an hour.Ouch!.....Well I guess there must be sacrifice for your art.:rolleyes:

Sarah Ellis
08-27-2005, 05:36 PM
Much the same effect if you stand on your toes for a while.. Its the muscles positioned differently and as you say....
OUCH!!

Satin xxx

Deborah
08-27-2005, 05:40 PM
I wear heel occasionally. Don't think i would have gone to that extreme though lol.:D

celeste26
08-27-2005, 06:27 PM
I find it nearly impossible to find low heels for my size feet (13 in mens sizes) the ony ones I can find are 4-5inches high. The only option seems to be wearing tennis shoes which hardly give me that sexy look. So I've been getting used to the lift and angle of the higher heels for awhile. Any one with a lead for low heels one can buy?????

gennee
08-27-2005, 06:42 PM
Mirragea:

I haven't worn high heels yet. That's the most challenging aspect of buying clothing. I have a wide foot (12E) and I have been window shopping for shoes. I can imagine how you felt after going out. It will get better, though.

Gennee :)

Brianne_bc
08-27-2005, 06:46 PM
hhhhmmmm buying a tread mill seems all the more enticing now... :)

Stephanie Mancini
08-27-2005, 06:57 PM
Mirragea, wearing heels is not a problem for me now, i'am an ice hockey player and my leg muscles are like buns of steel

Steph

Tristen Cox
08-27-2005, 10:11 PM
I can dance in 5's but for some reason the thigh highs hurt after a while. S'ok I just wait till my feet go numb end of story:p