PDA

View Full Version : Picture gallery

Stephanie Mancini
08-27-2005, 06:40 PM
It would seem that judging by the number of girls posting on the picture gallery that it is a huge success, have noticed a considerable amount of new girls have been willing to post a pic or two of themselves, could it be that they are encouraged by the fact that the pics are only seen by members now or are they coming out of their shell encouraged by what the other girls have going on in their lives and maybe they feel its time to step up another rung on the ladder for themselves and express themselves more freely, whatever the reason i want to thank you girls who have had the courage to post and share with the rest of us babes

Steph

Melissa Ryan
08-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks!!! I posted pics coz I finally got some! It is great to be able to put a face to the names, isnt it!!

Melissa :)

Tristen Cox
08-27-2005, 10:19 PM
It would seem that judging by the number of girls posting on the picture gallery that it is a huge success, have noticed a considerable amount of new girls have been willing to post a pic or two of themselves, could it be that they are encouraged by the fact that the pics are only seen by members now or are they coming out of their shell encouraged by what the other girls have going on in their lives and maybe they feel its time to step up another rung on the ladder for themselves and express themselves more freely

I would say a little of both, amazing what an ugly picture thread can get achieved:D I feel as more see there is a free atomosphere there more will relax and share what they can. After all we're about community and support so that sort of thing here is certainly a step in the right direction.

Marcyme
08-27-2005, 11:36 PM
I would say a little of both.

I agree, plus for me....just gainning the courage to finally do it. :D
I am starting to come out of my shell....Watch out :eek: