PDA

View Full Version : Has This Ever Happened to You?

CallMeMeg
07-26-2010, 05:47 AM
http://c0389161.cdn.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/dyn/str_strip/329208.full.gif

:)

Jane G
07-26-2010, 06:33 AM
oh yes.

Many moons ago, when I was in the Royal Navy I set off for a walk one day, with my trusty carry bag, full of my girly clothes. I was stopped at the dockyard gate and my bag search. Fortunately in those days I had no forms and no wig, so I told them I was returning, the clothes, to a girl friend and there were no more awkward questions. There followed a wonderful day walking and kicking sand, on the banks of the beatiful river Tamar, as I recall.

Sky
07-26-2010, 11:15 AM
Yes, except that I never say "it is my wife's". I often carry female things in my luggage, and every now and then they pick them for hand check. I never had anybody saying a word.

Also, I often go through airport security lines in moderate heels (I haven't done it in full girl mode in a while). Usually nobody says a word, neither the people in line nor the officers. Just once, as I was picking them on the other side of the scanner, a young security guard told me "I don't think these are yours, sir". (did the dumb kid think I was stealing some women's shoes?) I smiled and said "Oh yes they are". He was embarrassed, not me -I just put them on and walked out.

jenna_woods
07-26-2010, 11:20 AM
It hasn't yet, but one never knows,

Aaron Zwidling
07-30-2010, 04:18 PM
About twenty years ago I was sent to Japan for a month long training course and decided to take a bra and pair of panties with me in my luggage. The two were in different bags, and a Japanese customs official searched one of my bags and found the panties. His English wasn't the greatest and my Japanese was non existent. He seemed confused until I finally got the idea across to him that it was my luggage and the panties did belong to me, at which point he became a little embarressed and waved me on through without looking at anything else in my luggage.

Yvonne York
07-30-2010, 04:49 PM
It certainly has. My wife sailed straight through the security check, and there was me, with my hand baggage being searched. Out came my bras, nighties, knickers etc! I sort of waved towards my wife, who was nowhere to be seen! If they had taken to much notice of my clothes, she is an H cup and my bras are all B cup! At least the make up and other stuff had already gone in the hold!

And I stood there, and thought, so what!

SuzanneBender
07-30-2010, 05:59 PM
I wonder if they put the little TSA card in the suitcase when they were done. I always wonder if the agents thought anything as I open up my suitcase and see those cards in there.

It seems my suitcase gets hit about every other time I fly by the TSA. I wonder if when its going through the x-ray the operator says to the other one, "Hey Bob! Check it out breast forms! Lets inspect this one and play with them for awhile."

Joanie_Shakti
07-30-2010, 07:02 PM
It seems my suitcase gets hit about every other time I fly by the TSA. I wonder if when its going through the x-ray the operator says to the other one, "Hey Bob! Check it out breast forms! Lets inspect this one and play with them for awhile."

I've never flown with forms, neither wearing them or packed in a bag. But I've wondered lately if because of their construction, they might appear as some sort of plastique explosive in x-rays and warrant a closer look.

docrobbysherry
07-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Unless u want them opened in public!

I've never flown with forms, neither wearing them or packed in a bag. But I've wondered lately if because of their construction, they might appear as some sort of plastique explosive in x-rays and warrant a closer look.

With my silicone suit and multiple breast forms, I'm SURE the TSA got excited opening my stowed bag to last year's SCC!:eek:

Except for the glove they ruined by getting it stuck in the bag zipper, there weren't any problems!:heehee:

SANDRA MICHELLE
08-03-2010, 04:09 PM
I have flown en femme a dozen times and most of my clothes are fem things, never have had any problems. I just adore having to take off my heels and walk through security in my bare feet. Just a thought, nobody has ever said anything derogatory to me, must be the airports I fly out of.
I don't use breast forms any more, I wonder if they would let them through now without too much scrutiny. I say that if you have the chance to go out of town, by all means go en-femme, what are the chances that someone will recognize you dressed as a woman, I think the lotter odds are better, that's why I play both every chance I get.