PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaaaack!

JesseThirteen
07-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Hey all! Long time no see! Last time I was here was in... April?? Haha wow. Well a lot of stuff has happened since then, here's a breakdown of the positives vs. negatives:

POSITIVE:
Finished my first year of art school!
"Came out" to my friends about my transition plans
Got a lot of really AMAZING responses from my closest friends
Finally got the nerve to get my two tattoos I've been wanting
Bought a really awesome new laptop
Bought my first real male clothes (shirts, underwear, etc)
Cut my hair to look like this: I'm sexy (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v87/Kyande/0624101900a.jpg).
Moved into an actual house, not into a crappy apartment!

NEGATIVE:
Flunked a class I NEED to take my important classes
Still not being called "he", "him" by my roommates
Still madly in love with my ex-girlfriend/roommate
Still haven't gone to see a gender therapist
Still haven't breathed a word of it to my parents

So yeah! Pretty happy right now, just kinda doing my own thing. Trying to get back onto my own to feet and to stop relying on my ex so much. It's hard living with her, but I don't really wanna be anywhere else because she is first and foremost my best friend.

Just wanted to check in, let you all know how I'm doing and to catch up! How is everyone else doing? :)

Ze
07-27-2010, 07:18 AM
Daaamn, sounds like you've been busy. Glad to see you back. :hugs:

Lex
07-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Howdy! I don't think I was around when you were last here, so it's nice to meet you. :)

Kieron Andrew
07-27-2010, 10:41 AM
i really must have blinked when you were here cos i cant remember you :) but definitely welcome back!

mistunderstood
07-27-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi glade to see you back.

carolinoakland
07-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Welcome back, congrats on your progress . Carol

pamela_a
07-27-2010, 12:39 PM
I don't believe I had the pleasure of meeting you before, it's always nice to see even more handsome men here (another one too dam young for me though).

It sounds like you've gotten some good things under your belt. Congratulations on the progress.

Angel21
07-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Welcome back

JesseThirteen
07-28-2010, 12:28 AM
Thanks everyone! And Hi to the new faces. :) I wasn't around for very long before I left, mostly due to school and finals. That's probably why I haven't met some of you. I plan to be around more often though! :D

Andy66
07-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Hi, Jesse. Love your haircut! :)

7sisters
07-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Welcome back. I'm sort of new here too. Good to hear you've been busy. What art school? Commercial art?

Felix
07-28-2010, 03:44 PM
Hey there Dude and nice to meet ya :) xx Felix :hugs: