PDA

View Full Version : who would you rather be?

Princess29
07-27-2010, 12:34 AM
Imagine you see 2 people, a man and a woman. The man is dressed in a tuxedo, looking very sharp and the woman is dressed in a stunning formal dress.
He is walking along with pride (and maybe a little jealousy :heehee:) with the beautiful lady on his arm.
Which of these two people would you rather be in this scenario?
For me, I would say its definately the guy

DawnRodgers
07-27-2010, 01:00 AM
No question. Doesn't require any thought - the girl. Being on the arm of the guy is a plus.

danisin
07-27-2010, 01:02 AM
The woman in the dress

Sammy777
07-27-2010, 01:05 AM
For me, I would say its definately the guy

In that case you better be a gentleman and keep your hands off my ass, :lol2:

ReineD
07-27-2010, 02:37 AM
Which of these two people would you rather be in this scenario?

OMG, you're asking this in a CD forum? lol.

My money's on 95% responses in favor of being the girl.

But, I admire your honesty and bravery in admitting otherwise. :)

Starling
07-27-2010, 02:58 AM
I'd be the girl, but you can keep the guy. I'll meet someone at the party.

:heehee: Lallie

prene
07-27-2010, 03:07 AM
no doubt.

I own a tux and it fits well.

I have never been out as a woman "dressed in a stunning formal dress".

Princess29
07-27-2010, 03:37 AM
Dont get me wrong though, I'd love to "frock up" from time to time and in my display pic, I'm wearing a formal dress that I attended a function at in sydney last year and it was a great feeling to be able to do it, but for the most part, the joy of having a beautiful woman on my arm would be a wonderful thing for me too and that I could give her a chance to feel like a million dollars would be something I'd love to be able to do.
To each their own though

prene
07-27-2010, 03:45 AM
I agree to have a beautiful woman on my arm is great.
I caught myself looking at my last date not that I loved her looks and I wanted her but sometimes I loved her looks / figure / dress and wanted them on me.

I don't know my mind goes all over the place.

Toni_Lynn
07-27-2010, 04:23 AM
I have to give the weird answer if the day here (do I get a prize?) and answer, I RATHER be a girl (GG) wearing the tuxedo -- ditch anyone on my arm -- unless its my wife wearing that stunning dress.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

PreetiGG
07-27-2010, 04:47 AM
oh my God!!! really u asking this in a CD forum??:heehee: hmm....good on u for ur honesty though.so Princess,who's that lucky girl?? :)

Angiemead12
07-27-2010, 04:48 AM
Hahaha the gown wins for sure!

Princess29
07-27-2010, 04:54 AM
I guess that most of the responses to this scenario would be "I'd rather be the woman" but I guess I am in the extreme minority that would love to be the guy in that case although throwing on a pretty dress from time to time is fun too

Shari
07-27-2010, 05:11 AM
Gotta be the girl.

I've done the whole tux thing, but never a formal dress.

Is part of this having me "put out" for him for taking me to such a fancy affair?

Nothing wrong with that, just asking.

Karinsamatha
07-27-2010, 05:23 AM
I would rather be the woman in the gown! forget the guy I'll meet someone at the party.
:hugs:

Kate Simmons
07-27-2010, 05:33 AM
Tough choice on that one Hon. I think I'd have to flip a coin.:)

jessica renee
07-27-2010, 05:40 AM
It really depends on the situation and how I'm feeling at the time, but about 95% of the time I think I'd rather be the girl.

jenifer m.
07-27-2010, 07:51 AM
even though im not into men id still want to be the woman.besides hot women get all the attention.

AKAMichelle
07-27-2010, 08:27 AM
OMG, you're asking this in a CD forum? lol.

My money's on 95% responses in favor of being the girl.

But, I admire your honesty and bravery in admitting otherwise. :)

Having the question asked on a cd'ing forum does sorta tilt the results in favor of the girl.

Dont get me wrong though, I'd love to "frock up" from time to time and in my display pic, I'm wearing a formal dress but for the most part, the joy of having a beautiful woman on my arm would be a wonderful thing for me but to each their own

You are making a good point.

Tough choice on that one Hon. I think I'd have to flip a coin.:)

The more I think about it, the more I think of being the guy. You can always wear the dress but having a beautiful women next to you at a place like that is incredible. Besides you don't get to enjoy the after party being in a dress.

Adelaide
07-27-2010, 08:32 AM
I'd love to be that girl. No question. And I wouldn't mind being with an handsome men or another gorgeous lady!
A.

Sarah Doepner
07-27-2010, 11:45 AM
This is a dream or a wish, right?

I've never worn a tux or a formal, so either one would be a new experience. I'd be the happy guy with the beautiful girl on my arm and then when we got back to the room I'd see if she wanted to trade for a second walk around.

Christina Horton
07-27-2010, 11:55 AM
Well in your scenario I would be the Guy. But that only because I'm not interested in guy. But turn that scenario into your in the dress with a GG at your side then ya I'd be the girl in the gown for sure. It the man in question was Just a friend taking me on a non date date then ya that would be fine too. If the women on my arm liked me for me and was a date date then I would be the man in the (yuck) Tux.

Did I answer that ok?

Rianna Humble
07-27-2010, 12:19 PM
Given the choice, I'd have to go with option C - I'd be the girl in the formal dress with a stunning GG on my arm and you can have the guy.

Madilyn A.
07-27-2010, 12:24 PM
No question, the girl.............Its hard for me to think of any scenario I would chose to be male over female, if given a choice. :daydreaming:

janelle
07-27-2010, 12:27 PM
Hey I am a woman so what do you think------------WOMAN all the way & time.

hugs

Sonia_cd
07-27-2010, 12:43 PM
The guy! everytime I would say. First, I may like dressing up but I love the sight of a beautiful woman. Second, I may look good in a dress but I look better in a tux (at least the vanity is consistent :D) Third, nothing sets the pulse racing like the thought a close dance with this gorgeous woman! :)

But...that's just me.

Lexine
07-27-2010, 12:59 PM
Both. :) There are advantages and disadvantages to both, and the choice of being either (or both at the same time aka androgyne) is very important to me.

Inna
07-27-2010, 01:58 PM
I look into his wise, deep brown eyes and see his devotion and strength allowing my self to be free, soft and genuine. He smiles and asks," lets dance" my hand is gently touched by his and I follow overcome by his resolve onto the dance floor, I rest my arms on his muscular shoulders and sway to the rhythm of his body taking control. My eyes meet his for an instant, I smile and look away placing my head to his chest. Our bodies twirl as though we are one, inseparable, held by strength of his love for me and mine for him. Lights flicker like a thunderstorm of notes letting our eyes glimpse into each other flash by flash and then feel our presence in the darkness, sensual, physical. He instills my beauty, reflects my essence in the mirror of his soul, protects my vulnerability by his brute, animal strength and clears the path to my kingdom.

Would that answer your question?

charlie
07-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Hello Princess!
I understand where you are coming from. I would never be the girl on the guys arm. For me dressing up is a big part of crossdressing for me...and wearing a tux or a kilt is still dressing up and satisfies my desires somewhat. I love dressing up as a woman and going out, but never like being hit on by guys.

laceyjessica
07-27-2010, 02:23 PM
for me the woman in the formal dress

Lorileah
07-27-2010, 02:34 PM
I have the Tux all I need is the Aston Martin and a martini...and maybe a woman who's last name is "Galore"?
But I can go either way, you know Diamonds are Forever and a girl's best friend

Tranny Tee
07-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Neither, I would prefer to be the guy but definately want to wear the dress.

5150 Girl
07-27-2010, 06:28 PM
For get the guy altogether!!! Men suck! I wanna be the girl, with a girl. I want thye gown, and the other girl can wear whichever she wants.

PhillyGuy2Girl
07-27-2010, 06:54 PM
I would love to be the woman in the gown but with one exception, I would like to have another beautiful woman in a gown on my arm.

Felicity :)

Tanya83
07-27-2010, 07:38 PM
I'd like to be the guy. I would just have to try on the dress back at the motel room that night. :heehee:

Nicole Brown
07-27-2010, 07:49 PM
No question about it, I want to be the girl in the lovely gown.

Kathryn Martin
07-27-2010, 08:14 PM
I guess that most of the responses to this scenario would be "I'd rather be the woman" but I guess I am in the extreme minority that would love to be the guy in that case although throwing on a pretty dress from time to time is fun too

I am with you. I do look better in an Armani tuxedo than in an Diane von Fuerstenberg dress....so far. But I am working on it and one day ...maybe ...who knows:D

LaraCreaft
07-27-2010, 08:59 PM
I would rather be both, oddly enough...mind you, I haven't been in a dress yet, and I haven't been horribly comfortable in a tux, perhaps because I'm not used to them, but still...

Princess29
07-27-2010, 11:14 PM
Its cool to see the different responses, keep them coming girls.

AlexisWest
07-27-2010, 11:26 PM
Have to be the girl!

t-girlxsophie
07-28-2010, 01:12 AM
It would have to be the woman in beautiful gown,but only If my Gorgeous Wife accompanied me in similar,I'm sure she would look Fantastic in a Tuxedo.I've always loved seeing ladies wearing a tux,come to think of it thats a vision I would love to see,my wife in Tuxedo:daydreaming:

:hugs: Sophie xx

countrygirl
07-28-2010, 07:40 AM
gotta be the women in the gown.

MsJenna
07-28-2010, 07:52 AM
tough choice there, but as much as I would LOVE to wear a formal gown, in that situation, I would have to be the guy. I just don't see myself as the girl in that particular situation.

ReineD
07-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Well, I'm prepared to eat my words. lol. The responses are more varied than I had thought. :o

Tasha McIntyre
07-28-2010, 12:25 PM
No doubt I'd rather be the guy :)

stefanie
07-28-2010, 12:33 PM
without a doubt, would love to be the girl. Who wouldn't want to look stunning and dazzling to make the guy stand out more...... :)

Rianna Humble
07-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Well, I'm prepared to eat my words. lol. The responses are more varied than I had thought. :o

Kudos to you for saying so

KellyG
07-28-2010, 09:13 PM
Normally I would prefer to be the woman, but since the man gets to wear a tux, I could really be either one. Since I started to CD my female side has gotten my male side interested in great formal attire.

michellebesweet
07-28-2010, 09:32 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Kendra (Tx)
07-28-2010, 09:39 PM
This is a trick question, right??? :heehee: No doubt about it...The lady in a killer formal for me...Refer to the "Black formal" with the slit in my album...( since I can't post an already posted pic here ) and you'll get the idea....I LOVE formals...:daydreaming:

http://kendra954.com

Annaliese2010
07-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Def the guy - cuz she looks stunning in her little black dress lighting up the night with her smile and the 2kt diamond solitaire earrings on white gold that I just gave her for no other reason than to see them on her. I'd feel like a million bucks walking with her on my arm! But...that's a dream. That's the thing. I feel so out of every desirable GG's league, that kind of scenario seems so very remote. I've given up on seeing myself as THAT sort of 'successful respectable man about town' with a million $ babe at his side, walking with carefree confidence, smiling talking comfortable with self confident blah blah blahing. 'Tis a big part of my transgenderism i.e. to deal with & dampen the disquieting notion that I, in some fundamental way just don't measure up! So to me it's like "oh yeah? ok, FC IT!". There's more than ONE world to live in. Viola! I'm here by choice. And lovin it. Screw the god fearing straight up button down mainstream world. My thinking is: If you can't win don't be sad feel bad or give up. Change the rules, switch gears or play another game. "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Veronica Lacey
07-28-2010, 11:07 PM
Easy to understand the expected typical response of wishing to be the woman in this hypothetical.

That aside, I would still prefer to be the man in the tux with my beautiful wife at my side. If I look good enough to other women - also clad in beautiful dresses - they will want to get a closer look. Have we all heard the ZZ Top song? Then I can have a better look at what they are wearing...and have sweet dreams that night imagining :)

Okay, kind of a "self, self, self" moment there but my wife would appreciate the tux, too :D Good question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-y33Uq6HGs

CiCi
07-28-2010, 11:28 PM
The woman, definitely

Barbara Dugan
07-28-2010, 11:35 PM
I never really care for women no matter what they were wearing...and a guy dressed formally is hard to pass:heehee:definitely the woman

Princess29
07-28-2010, 11:43 PM
So my rough count at the moment is
12 for the guy
25 for the woman
10 for an answer that is neither of my alternatives

Annaliese2010
07-29-2010, 02:04 AM
You're interesting...a counter, a a data collector, an inquisitive mind womdering...and all that mystique of the Southward island nation...the land down under where women cry and men thunder (or sumthing like that, 4got the lyrics lol...). Respect!