PDA

View Full Version : Has a girl ever asked you if you want to be a girl?

emmicd
08-27-2005, 09:49 PM
1)Has a girl ever asked you if you want to be a girl?

2)Was that girl your wife or girlfriend?

3)If you asked 100 guys(general population) if they would mind being born a girl how do you think they would reply? Do you think the majority would say yes or no?

4)If their wife or girlfriend asked them this question do you think they would respond the same way?

5)If you asked 100 M-F cd'ers the same question do you think the results would be similar as with the general population?

Emmi

Melissa Ryan
08-27-2005, 10:00 PM
My friends wife asked if I felt that I was a girl trapped in a guys body. I laughed and said "of course!" And "call me Melissa! OK!" Lyn laughed, and my friends wife sat trying to analize me for the rest of the night!
I dont know any answers to your other questions though, sorry!

...........Melissa.............

Alayna
08-27-2005, 10:04 PM
yeah, my last serious girlfriend asked me about twice a week - like she didn't believe me. Wish I knew then what I know now so I could've put that to rest before it became an issue.

Wouldn't know about u'r other questions though - probably no to #3 though. Most men won't admit they even have a feminine side

Shaylynn
08-27-2005, 10:19 PM
well i was asked if i wanted to be a woman but the question came from a female co worker. I told her the truth "Yes". Last Halloween she invited me to a party and turned me into her serving wench She tarted me up with heavy rouge, coated my, my lashes with mascara, painted my lips with bright red lipstick and put a very sexy wench costume on me. I had a wonderful time.

I think most guys would say no to being a girl. Guys wouldn't admit it even if they really wanted to be female

MarinaTwelve200
08-27-2005, 10:47 PM
No to the first part, But I DID indeed see a poll about a year an a half ago, from some legitimate polling institution, that Asked guys a similar question question. The results, surprisingly were that 70 percent WOULD like to spend a week as a woman--provided two conditions 1, The change was "real" and complete and 2. They could change back. :rolleyes: Guys ARE indeed more curious than we might give them credit for.

Unfortunately, I dont remember where I saw it or who too the poll. :(

Mirragea
08-27-2005, 11:14 PM
1&2)I had a gg roommate years ago who just blurted out to me"You wanna be a girl!"I still haven't figured out how did she read me?

3 &4)I think deep down every guy has wondered about it at least for a moment but will never reveal it

5)maybe 50/50?Total guess because I only know CDs here.

Marcyme
08-27-2005, 11:30 PM
Yes, my wife has asked, not out right, but more or less asked.
My answer was/is no, but I would get boobs if you let me. :D
I bet everyone has wondered what it would be like to be the other sex, just not all of them will admit it.

Deborah
08-27-2005, 11:38 PM
My ex-wife figured it out.

Ex-wife

3)If you asked 100 guys(general population) if they would mind being born a girl how do you think they would reply? Do you think the majority would say yes or no?
I think they would say no. Even if they did they are to macho to admit it

4)If their wife or girlfriend asked them this question do you think they would respond the same way?
Yes

5)If you asked 100 M-F cd'ers the same question do you think the results would be similar as with the general population?
I made a poll up here not to long ago where most of the members here said if they could come back in the next life who would it be. Majority said female.

Phoebe Reece
08-27-2005, 11:43 PM
My wife has asked a few times over the course of 36 years of marriage. My answer has always (and honestly) been the same: No.

I think the vast majority of regular guys would say no, no matter who asked them.

You would likely get more mixed results from a group of crossdressers. Certainly different from average joes.

Stormgirl
08-28-2005, 12:28 AM
Yes my gf of 3 years asked that one day and I lied saying Hell no. Can't open up to anybody.Why bother anyways?

Jerry
09-28-2005, 09:46 AM
To the hypothetical question, "Would you rather be a girl?" Yes.

The way I think about it is, if I were in the womb and had the choice of which gender I'd be, I'd have thrown the switch the other way.

But the reality is I am not. We've all thought about the deep meanings of life and and discussed the options. What was God's plan for me? Or even, why me? So what now.

As Popeye said, "I y'am what I y'am."

So, I'm just a guy who likes to play dress up and who wishes he had more people and toys to play with.

There's a lot more out there.

Hog hugs. Jerry

urban gypsy
09-28-2005, 09:51 AM
If asked the first question I would reply that I just want to be who i am and accepted for that. as for the other questions I don't have the any answers.

britney1
09-28-2005, 10:08 AM
I really have no desire to be a biological girl, because I think that takes the fun out it. PMS, Cramps, Boobs sagging to the floor (at least inserts don't sag), not to mention, child birth. I enjoy "acting" and dressing ladylike because it just makes me "feel" sexy for once in my life. Now, if I had to comeback in another life, I would give it a whirl as a woman only because I have allready tried it as a man.

i have never really been asked that before, but If I was asked, I don't know if I could tell the truth. Depends on who asks.

Wendy me
09-28-2005, 10:13 AM

yes my wife when she found out abought my cding

yes my wife....

ok only the real smart ones would say yes

no because of that macho thingy

yes i think so....

Emmi
that was fun....

michellejean
09-28-2005, 10:21 AM
in my 63 years of being on this earth . yes ,a few people have ask me about wanting to be a woman. and some i said yes to and some i said no because some i had to stay in the closet to.(friends that would not understand ) but yes i would love to have come out as a woman but even in my younger years (not that i am old now,,, because i am not)i would not have gone through the change. i was raised in the deep south and in those years you did not dare come out. and in a lot of places still you don,t come out.and to i do not and did not want to go under the knife.or hurt my mom and dad. michellejean (mrs highheels)ps. i do love all woman gg or cd.and i love the dressing up as the woman that i am inside.i love it when she comes out,,,and she is out a lot. :thumbsup: :cool: :)

HIGH HEEL BOOTS
09-28-2005, 04:35 PM
1 yes 2 my girlfriend

Stormgirl
09-28-2005, 05:26 PM
Yes a girl asked me that before and I told her to mind her own g damn buisness.

erinma
09-28-2005, 06:10 PM
yes my gf asked me I replied I like to feel femmine but would not want to change my sex.I don't dress often but when I do I want to look and feel as fem as possible.
I don't think most men are comfotable enough to admit they would like to dress in womens cloths I glad my gf is willing to accept my choices.

TGMarla
10-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Yes. My wife asked me that when she found out I was crossdressing. I lied and told her no. But every day of my life, it seems, I have some regret that I am not and should have been female.

Wendy me
10-05-2005, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=emmicd]1)Has a girl ever asked you if you want to be a girl?

yes .....

yes my wife more than once...

oh trust me most would love to check it out ...most would say yes ... rember you have to be comfy with who you are to be someone you want or need to be

that all depends on how comfy that are in being who thay are in the frist place

silly of corse thay would say yes......

sportschick
10-05-2005, 10:55 AM
No one's ever asked, in a million years they'd never guess about my fem side. I would truthfully answer no, it seems like it must be an ungodly pain in the a** to be female for some of the reasons mentioned by others, plus the unfairness and inequalities they have to endure in some areas. (Though maybe if you're born a GG you overlook some of it?) I would doubt many males in the general population would actually want to, or admit to wanting to be a girl. I'm glad that GG's want to be girls though, what a dull place this world would be without them! Women rock.

Brenda Elizabeth
10-05-2005, 12:05 PM
'yes' to (1) to which I replied yes.
My wife (2) to which she replied ' I thought you might'
Don't know the answeres to (3, 4 and 5)

Love
Brenda XXX

Missy
10-05-2005, 12:31 PM
yes i have been asked by both woman and wife wife asked for her own assurance the if I did want to be a woman instead of a man she would not marriy me she did not want the be married to a woman.

Missy

Davinia
10-05-2005, 12:53 PM

Emmi

Emmi

1 No

2 My GG

3 No

4 Yes

5 Yes