PDA

View Full Version : I came out, altough via e-mail

Tina P Hose
07-27-2010, 08:17 PM
This may have been a HUGE mistake. I emailed my older sister, and sent her a photo of Tina, and told her why, I do this. We are not really a very close family at all. We all just seemed to go our own way after childhood. I just had to tell somebody that was close to me at one time. Oh well. Maybe she has a new email address and will not see it. But maybe this will explain that 30 years ago, that her clothes, seemed to be ruffled. So it goes...

Angiemead12
07-27-2010, 08:36 PM
It's a start. Any replies yet?

Jocelyn Quivers
07-28-2010, 07:48 AM
Good luck, I hope it goes well for you.

AKAMichelle
07-28-2010, 08:09 AM
Good Luck. You might want to do a follow-up call this weekend to discuss it with her. Sometimes emails don't explain everything and leave the person confused.

Tina P Hose
07-29-2010, 04:16 PM
It went okay, but me being the family comedian, she gave me the impression that I was just being funny.

And that is cool, because the original e-mail consisted of photos of my pets, house, yard and stuff like that...and one of Tina, with a caption of " Don't tell anybody that I am a crossdresser"..I also went a little detail how I have been dressing for many years.

That is cool with me. Next time I talk with her, if the subject comes up then we will talk about Tina.

What a FUN dysfunctional family !!!! But we do love each other.

Lesson learned is, don't start e-mailing photos of cats, dogs, yards, or anything , while dressed and drinking !!!:drink: