PDA

View Full Version : Goin' on vacation as Charleen!

Charleen
07-27-2010, 09:23 PM
Just made reservations to go to Savannah during their Gay Pride weekend. I'm doing it all, 4days, 3 nights, as Charleen.
I haven't had a vacation in about 7 years, an figured this would be the way to go. Have to admit I'm kinda nervous as I've only gone out clubbing once, but you know what, I also feel it's something I have to do-be the true me!:D
Now I have shopping to do! New outfits, shoes, jewelry, makeup ect. It will be a hardship doing all that shopping but I will persevere.
Love and xxxx, Charley, the ex Lilygirl

StacyCD
07-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Some day I wish to go on vacation and only take femme clothes! Enjoy your vacation!

Charleen
07-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Thanks Stacy, I'm going to try. It's taken me years to get to this point anjd I figure if I don't do it now, then when?

jessica renee
07-27-2010, 09:40 PM
Sounds like a dream come true. Hopefully someday I can do the same thing.

Miranda09
07-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Have a great time Charlene and be sure to let us know how much fun you had, and have lots of pics to show us!! :)

Raychel
07-28-2010, 01:34 AM
Have a great time Charleen. I have to admit that this is something that I would love to do. Spend an entire vacation in girl clothes

t-girlxsophie
07-28-2010, 01:42 AM
It's a great feeling having a few girlie days away,Hope everything goes well for you and you have a weekend to remember:)

:hugs:Sophie x

Suzie S.
07-28-2010, 04:47 AM
Wow Charleen, I think that's wonderful! :) As hard as you've been working, you certainly deserve a nice vacation, and what a way to go! :thumbsup: Hope you enjoy! :hugs:

Claire Cook
07-28-2010, 05:00 AM
New outfits, shoes, jewelry, makeup ect. It will be a hardship doing all that shopping but I will persevere.
Love and xxxx, Charley, the ex Lilygirl

Hi Charlene,

YWell, you're just going to force yourself! Seriously, Savannah is a wonderful place and I hope you have a great time. We look forward to reports -- go for it, girl!

DAVIDA
07-28-2010, 05:39 AM
Well, first off, congrats on the name change!:thumbsup:
All you have to do now is tell us which spelling is correct, Charleen or Charlene? You have spelled it both ways.
Or do we just call you Charlie? (But you don't have to call me Johnson):heehee:

Savannah sounds like a good time! I have never done it dressed though.
I might just have to see if I can make it there too. It would be great meeting you for real!:D

Charleen
07-28-2010, 07:24 AM
Thanks for all the well wishes.
AS far as the name, it's Charleen, all other spellings were taken, but you can call me Charley!

AKAMichelle
07-28-2010, 08:14 AM
Congratulations. Enjoy your vacation. Spending time as you is the best idea of all.