PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Manage Tv With Responsibilities ???

CJFMix
08-28-2005, 12:27 AM
I remember , years ago , used to be fulltime TV .

I had no kids , no house , no car , and not much money either !!!

And one day , I've found myself in a serious relation with a woman I love .

So , with time going by , if I want to deal with the fact of beeing taken seriously

by my boss , my driving teacher , my insurance broker , my accountant ,

my notary , the landlord , the undertaker , the doctor , the dentist ,

the mechanic , the plumber , ...etc...

I had to crossdress back to the male stuff !!!

Witch leaves me less and less times and opportunities for TVing .

For sure , it becomes a balance act between beeing comfortable in life

and living a fantasy life !!!

WHAT ABOUT YOU ???

Stephanie
08-28-2005, 01:10 AM
Boy, can I SURE relate to how you feel! My wife(who is generally supportive of my crossdressing) keeps wondering when I'm going to CD and even gets a little annoyed because I don't do it (or talk about it) much, however, frankly, there never seems to be much time or opportunity to CD and indulge my "fantasy life." We both work full-time, I go to school part-time, and we have (step-)kids. I'm not out to my step-kids so, unfortunately, I can't run around the house in a wig and a dress and what little time I end up getting to CD has to be done locked away in our bedroom, which often feels unsatisfying, especially since our room is usually a mess and there isn't really much to do. My wife and I have done a couple of public "outings" so far and I hope to be able to do more eventually however my wife isn't sure that she wants to do any more "outings" together and doesn't really feel comfortable with me going out "en femme" by myself either. Being able to wear panties on a daily basis, as well as wearing womens jeans, belts, khakis, and other articles of feminine (but not noticeably so) clothing on a regular basis helps a bit but when I CD I really want to get "dolled up" and wear wigs, dresses, heels, etc. Good luck! If you have any suggestions, I'd sure love to hear them!

Rachael Warren
08-28-2005, 04:59 AM
For me, I dress in drab and go into the world to work, I wear less obvious feminine things in the work place.

When at home I abandon the drab for a skirt etc. and most of the time that is enough. My wife and kids accept this as normal for me.

I don't think there is any other way for most of us. I couldn't work if I dressed as I want to, and I don't want my family to suffer because of what I am, it isn't their fault nor mine.

You need to strike a ballance somewhere and live life up to that line. Of course rules are there to be broken and lines are there to be crossed...................

Love, Rachael.

Imogen_Mann
08-28-2005, 05:10 AM
Responsib..what now ?

I'm gonna stick me neck out here and ask WHY you're worried about what your plumber thinks of you ? and why would anyone care what an undertaker's views on thier personal life are ? (I have no idea what a notary is ?).

I have a full set of responsibilities, I have a kid, a landlord, a job, a boss (soon to be my brother in law), an ex, a family, a car, a doctor.... But I dont let that worry me or controll my life.
Without exception, the service providers I use, doctors, plumbers, mechanics etc... If they had an issue with my personality or private life.... well thats fine, someone else can empty my wallet into thier bank account.

I dress when my kid is away or asleep, I dont invite my family around for pay per view Jayme dressing up sessions.

A last point I dont have a "fantasy" life and a "real" life. I have just the one life in whcih I am a crossdresser... No seperation, no dividing line.. I am one person with one life, who dresses two ways.

Reading what I just typed, it sounds like a lecture... Don't take it that way, it's meant just as my answer to your question "How about you ?" :)

Wendy me
08-28-2005, 05:57 AM
oh did the responsibility thing and can tell you that it was a definate drain on the system ...that grow up and like be in charge thing just totaly sucked for shure raized two boys ... as i grew up too ...was not easy on me my wife but we did it.. after the boys grew up and moved out ...one day i got up and thought wtf am i doing this for figgred out the numbers thought abought it call in to work retired and never went back ... now every day is a fun day ....working is way over reated retire as soon as you can .....

Jonien
08-28-2005, 06:37 AM
For me, I dress in drab and go into the world to work, I wear less obvious feminine things in the work place.

When at home I abandon the drab for a skirt etc. and most of the time that is enough. My wife and kids accept this as normal for me.

I don't think there is any other way for most of us. I couldn't work if I dressed as I want to, and I don't want my family to suffer because of what I am, it isn't their fault nor mine.

You need to strike a ballance somewhere and live life up to that line. Of course rules are there to be broken and lines are there to be crossed...................

Love, Rachael.

Ditto Ditto Ditto

Phoebe Reece
08-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Wendy, you've got the right idea. I ran the numbers and took early retirement in 2004. It was the most responsible thing I ever did.

parris james
08-28-2005, 04:16 PM
At work I wear a uniform and deal with most of that stuff then. At home I am allways dressed en femme :)

Kimberly
08-28-2005, 04:23 PM
Being at home, living with parents, doesn't let me dress much. But the time I get alone is definatly spent in front of the mirror, looking at the fantastic clothes I get on. :)