PDA

View Full Version : Pink Makes The Scene...Again!

Julie
08-28-2005, 12:59 AM
Geez! You'd think I had no clothes the way I was getting ready tonight! I had black and nicely dressed in mind but nothing seemed to work. After several wardrobe changes I just thought, "Why am I stuck on black?" I had a bunch of clothes that needed ironing. I gotta talk to the maid about that! After chewing out the maid (in the mirror) I picked out the least wrinkled clothes and threw caution to the wind.

If you consider it's almost 1AM on a Saturday night and I'll be in a dimly lit bar, who will notice a few wrinkles besides me? Can you tell?

https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/8-05/pink_sis.jpg

Tristen Cox
08-28-2005, 01:57 AM
If I answer that I'll get a slap so, :D have a great time out and see you when you close the bar ;)

ChristineRenee
08-28-2005, 04:53 AM
Pretty in pink for sure Julie...very lovely! I hope that you had a great time...as you usually do...and will look forward to hearing about it as well sweetie!:hugs:

Stormgirl
08-28-2005, 05:08 AM
looking lovely like always :love:

Rachael Warren
08-28-2005, 05:13 AM
You look great, down a scoop for me!

Rachael.

Melissa Ryan
08-28-2005, 05:25 AM
I like pink way more than I care about panties!!! :eek: I think you look just so natural in your choice for tonight! Good luck! And enjoy!

...........Melissa............

Wendy me
08-28-2005, 05:30 AM
with a pretty outfit like that you can only have fun and no one is going to notice that it is a little wrinkled....if you want put it in the dryer for like 2 minnettes then hang it for a few and it should be like real happy....

Teddie
08-28-2005, 05:47 AM
Just lovePINK And, you look smashing in it. :love: :eyes:

Jonien
08-28-2005, 06:45 AM
Julie Julie Julie You look devine in my skirt and top

Now give erm back

cosmolovesph
08-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Pink looks good on you Julie

DragonLotus
08-28-2005, 09:26 AM
If you consider it's almost 1AM on a Saturday night and I'll be in a dimly lit bar, who will notice a few wrinkles besides me? Can you tell?

Nobody notices wrinkles (I prefer to call them "fine lines" lol) when you've got the sexy thing going. You look sexy. Flat out.

Not overdone and tacky, but still not hiding your beauty and zest for life just because you're over 25. It reminds me of an article I was reading recently about this dude's Top 10 list of Sexy women. Most of the ones on his list were older. I liked what he said because it's honest when it comes to aging yet gives me hope that not ALL people think a woman loses her worth after her mid thirties:

"Sexy is balance. Cool and hot at the same time. Interest and disinterest. It’s not passive but it’s not in a hurry either. It seems to arrive at that moment in a woman’s life when she’s still hot but can no longer rely on it completely. Or maybe it arrives when a woman decides to take charge. Or maybe I just like women taking charge."

That's the woman I see in the picture. 'Nuff said! :D

urban gypsy
08-28-2005, 09:31 AM
you look great in the pink outfit but then again you look good i most of your outfits that i seen you in, you know how to make some one green in envy.

Adrianne
08-28-2005, 10:59 AM
I hope you had a great time Julie.

Adrianne.

gennee
08-28-2005, 12:21 PM
Julie:

That blouse looks great! :thumbsup: . Though I have a pink shirt, I have always regarded pink as a feminine color. I have incorporated it as one of my basic colors. :D . Keep the pictures coming, girl!

Gennee ;)

Marianne
08-28-2005, 12:43 PM
*points and laughs at the wrinkles* :D

(well, someone had to!)

------------

But seriously Julie, looks great, and anyone who laughs at the wrinkles deserves a spanking....

Kimberly
08-28-2005, 01:36 PM
the pink... it burns!!

only kiddin honey, you look lovely! When the hell did you get in from the bar... left yours at 1am... there till 6am no doubt :p

Deanna2
08-28-2005, 05:21 PM
So long as you are in pink and loving it nothing else matters.

Laurie Ann
08-29-2005, 09:35 PM
I am so envious not only do you always look pretty but your personality comes through as very comfortable and confident in all your pictures. I wish I had that confidence in myself.