PDA

View Full Version : When outside what bathroom do I use?

LizaPond
07-29-2010, 05:17 AM
Hello, let me introduce myself I am Liza I live in Hawaii (I know poor me). Tonight I was walking down in Waikiki along the beach and I had to go. I went into one of the hotels and found a ladies room that nobody seemed to be using. I slipped in and went into a stall, but as you would guess 5 young high school kids came in and waited for me to finish.
I didnt know what to do so I opened the stall door and slipped through the group as fast as I could.
I think I am very passable in public so there wasn't any screaming or anything. My question to everyone is what do you do?
Liza

Ashley Lynn Swift
07-29-2010, 05:27 AM
Well I never use the Men's room anymore, I don't even give it a second though as to which bathroom i should use anymore. I always go to the ladies room

Maryesther M.
07-29-2010, 05:38 AM
To use a quite horrible new expression....That's a 'no brainer'.
However you are dressed dictates where you go.
End.

abigail43
07-29-2010, 05:43 AM
Well if there is no bathroom for the disabled I will use the ladies I figure I am dressed like a lady so it will cause less reaction from the GG's Because I think they understand the dilemma and I think if you are not acting like a perv who is it hurting

Kate Simmons
07-29-2010, 06:47 AM
It depends mostly on your presentation and your comfort level.:)

Mirani
07-29-2010, 06:51 AM
Put "bathroom" or "restroom" in the search box and you will see many many responses . . . .

Gerrijerry
07-29-2010, 07:01 AM
I first look for a restroom that has room for only one person. If that is not available then I use the female restroom. However don't spend any time in there for anything else then what you need to go in there for. Since in a ladiesroom each person uses a seperate stall your and their privacy is maintained. Dressed as a woman and going to the mensroom to me is looking for a problem. Fix you makeup hair etc outside. Of course wash your hands as you normally would. Act like a lady and others will treat you as one.

bianca66
07-29-2010, 03:23 PM
When presenting as a woman then the Womans.

Don't know what the laws are in different areas are but if you don't have a disability card then you can get carded if using disabled washroom.

Rianna Humble
07-29-2010, 03:48 PM
Even before beginning my RLE, I used the facilities for the gender in which I was presenting. OTOH, I did not just rush in and rush straight out again. If I needed to use the mirror to fix my make-up, I used the one in the ladies.

Now, it would be totally wrong of me to use the men's room since I am not living as a man.

Billijo49504
07-29-2010, 03:54 PM
A convient tree. A pee tree..:tongueout..BJ

StaceyJane
07-29-2010, 04:47 PM
Hey Liza, I used to live in Hawaii and I was just there last month. It's a great place isn't it.

When I'm out as sStacey I always use the ladies' room. It takes a little bit of courage but really what else are you going to do.

I've used the ladies' room in Cowboys Stadium and the Texas State Capitol Building. Plus some other less exciting places.

Rachel M
07-29-2010, 04:53 PM
hmmm. as I guy I would use a tree, as a girl...a bush. LOL Actually use the one you are presenting as.
Rachel

tricia_uktv
07-29-2010, 05:17 PM
Just make sure you sit down!

sissystephanie
07-29-2010, 08:13 PM
If you dress as a lady and look like a lady, then of course you muse the ladies room. On the other hand, if you dress enfemme as I do but look exactly like a man, then you better use the mens room1 That is what I do, even if I am wearing a skirt! Of course I always sit down, panties make it necessary!!!

Stephenie S
07-30-2010, 07:43 AM
As everyone has already said, use the facilities appropriate to your presenting gender.

With regards to the OP, you outed yourself bigtime by fleeing without washing. A woman ALWAYS washes her hands after using the lady's. This is a teltale gender marker. For some reason, men only wash their hands when their hands LOOK dirty.

Stephie

Emma England
07-30-2010, 08:00 AM
I refuse to answer this question yet again.