PDA

View Full Version : Clothes made for CDs.

heathr1
08-28-2005, 01:58 AM
Not sure what you think, but I prefer the real thing and even better if they were once owned by a GG.

parris james
08-28-2005, 02:24 AM
As long as its feminine its ok by me :love:

Angela Burke
08-28-2005, 02:24 AM
Not sure what you think, but I prefer the real thing and even better if they were once owned by a GG.
When you see the words "exclusively made for CD's" read instead "I'm going to make some profit by buying female clothing hiking up the price and selling it to CD's who may be unsure or embarrassed about buying clothes etc."
You're obviously on-line.
Get yourself a measuring tape.
Get your measurements.
Shop around.
There's a skirt out there with your name on it!

Love Angela XX

Deborah
08-28-2005, 03:30 AM
I don't think clothes for CD's has the effect most are looking for. GG clothes are what most here prefer to wear i think.

Once owned by a GG? Hmmm i don't know. Doesn't matter to me.

Tristen Cox
08-28-2005, 03:40 AM
Once owned by a GG? Hmmm i don't know. Doesn't matter to me.
Except for panties :eek: :eek: Ewwwwwww!

Deborah
08-28-2005, 03:43 AM
Except for panties :eek: :eek: Ewwwwwww!

Giggle i would have said something but then i pulled my head out of the gutter.
I'll rephrase....make sure there washed lol.

Imogen_Mann
08-28-2005, 04:50 AM
I prefer new... Sometmes I do see things in charity shops or other second hand outlets that appeal to me, but after being desperate to get away from "family" clothes for so long as a kid... I just can't bring myself to wear second hand clothes.

As for clothes made for CD's.. I have to agree that it is just a big con. Clothes is clothes is clothes... I dont worry about who they're made for (or what) If I want to wear something, I will.
Another thing I cant understand (and forgive me if this goes a little too far) is the market for "bondage collars" on eBay and in general. Ok... so a girl wants a collar so she pays an astronomical ammount on line for a "fetish Item" thats been specially made to be safe and comfortable... Or like those of us with a brain, she can go to the pet store and, for a tenth of the cost, buy a collar... Thats been specially made to be safe and comfortable, and you can check it out BEFORE you pay for it too. (and you can pet the animals at the store too Awwww !!)

XX

Jayme

Rachael Warren
08-28-2005, 05:06 AM
There's a skirt out there with your name on it!

Love Angela XX

Is there? I want it back!

Anyone out there named Mondi, I have your white denim skirt! (UK size 12).

If it's not claimed in five minutes I'm keeping it!

I don't mind new or second hand, exept for the unmentionals. Of course second hand is cheaper. :)

I like to shop in places my wife doesn't, so charity shops are a dream for me!

All clothes are made for a CD, just pick the right size!

LOL, Rachael. ;)

Stormgirl
08-28-2005, 05:09 AM
I always prefer GG clothes over CD clothes,dont know why but Im just weird like that.

Wendy me
08-28-2005, 06:00 AM
with the exclusion of undies it's all good i can go from upscale shops to wallmart to sallys ... sohopping is all good things made for cds you mean like the gaff????? i will pass......

Jonien
08-28-2005, 06:28 AM
I love to shop and yes I will look in the charaty places as thay will have more of yesterday styles that gets me away from the hi street shops with there jeans jeans and still more jeans dont get me wrong I do like jeans but thay must be tight don't do old undies prefer to nick my wifes frillys well love is sherring aint it

AnnaMaria
08-28-2005, 07:00 AM
I do have a dress and skirt that were made for cd but the cd they were made for is me. And they were made to fit only me. I have looked at some of the sites that say the clothes were made for cds and personally I have always found that most of that stuff is either fetish wear or it is stuff that I wouldn't wear in the first place because it is to revealing for my taste. Since my mom is a dress maker I really don't have to worry to much about something not fitting me I just take it to her and she makes the necessary adjustments to it and away I go. And yes she does know about me and is fully supportive of me. She is the one that made my dress and skirt.

anna

mchelle
08-28-2005, 11:16 AM
i go w clothes made for girls, from panties to skirts.
and as for bein worn before. i just got turned on to boyshorts or boyleg panties....i was at gentlemans club, got to have private dance and ended up allowed to put on skirt to go w bra n thong i had on. all the girls wanted to see, 1 of them put makeup on me. i asked for a thong to take and the girl was nice enough to bring me something after, it was a lacy boyleg or boyshort style. i tried it later and loved it so i bought some at V Secret yesterday.
and the dancer said her and her friend would shop w me to help...now i hope it is true, as i have never been w someone shopping for lingerie for me...and she is cute and 19 doesnt hurt either.
but back to the point, i shop in V Secret, few times Fredericks, sometimes online for lingerie or skirt. afew diff mall stores ive botten skirts at.

gennee
08-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Panties and bras, I prefer new. Other things I'll use all venues.

Gennee :)

kymmieLorain
08-28-2005, 12:32 PM
I look at what I like, mostly female fashions. panties, lingerie, skirts, dresses, the lot. If it apeals to me, I will get it.

Kymmie

Georgette
08-28-2005, 12:38 PM
Check out Leigh's Garage sale on E-Bay lots of clothes for us CD'ERS. I have a few and they are very femme and chic.

Mx Justina
08-28-2005, 03:52 PM

Probably if you prefer something feminine and pre-owned (by in your view, a female)...it's probably your emotional fetish association... Interesting to realise how different and universal "transgenderism" can be.

I have no such fond association for used femme clothes...only that sometimes used clothes are a bargain, if in good condition...and allow for fit experimentation.

How well anything fits from a femme-androgynous point is what is high on my appearance agenda (be it a bathrobe or fancy gown).

J.

Leilani68
08-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Panties: New (unless from Wife:Think she picks out wrong size on purpose sometimes) ;)
Bras,Bustiers,Lingerie: New/Used as long as it's cute and correct size.
Clothing/Shoes:New/Used as long as it's cute and is correct size :D

urban gypsy
08-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Don't mind what it is as long as it suits me, clothes specifically designed cds are usually to sissy looking for me so i avoid them. NEW UNDERWEAR ONLY PLEASE.:love:

Darlene57
08-28-2005, 07:56 PM
There are alot of nice clothes out there from Jessica London, to Fredricks, to Macy's, and some of the clothing is dynamite. Please learn you sizes, and buy what you like, and by all means, get alterations!!!