PDA

View Full Version : And I was worried about not dressing

Ann Smith
07-29-2010, 09:55 PM
A few days ago I wrote on the forum that my passion for the femme experience had waned, and when this time alone in the house came I'd spend it all very drab-drab. Got some nice encouragement from my friends here and let it your words wash in. "Wait for the feeling, it will probably arrive," was the general advice.

And that's what happened. Not in a flood or anything but just little by little. What I did was buy some Revlon Red nails --my old standby-- and slowly put them on. That did it ! A sexy manicure is a such a good girly thing, I'm sure most would agree. Those nails got me in motion and I bought myself some new 3" heel sandals. When those went on, drab dressing went all the way out the window.

Now I'm in one of nicest skirts, red bra and panties, garter and hose, all made up, bracelets jangling. Feeling so lovely and pleasant. So... thanks to all who promised me the wish or the need or the desire ---whatever it really is--- would seize hold of me and get me back to femme identity. Really in a little bit of heaven right now. And so, so happy !!

connie23
07-29-2010, 09:58 PM
I love your passion. I think that coming back after a time away is great. You sound like you have found yourself again, congratulations.
Hugs,
Connie

Inna
07-29-2010, 11:07 PM
Let it jangle or jingle or just dangle. The more the jinglier! :D

Ann Smith
07-30-2010, 07:08 AM
I love your passion. I think that coming back after a time away is great. You sound like you have found yourself again, congratulations.
Hugs,
Connie

Connie (& all the girls here who give such encouragement) ---

Thanks again for the welcoming-back. Really feeling my feminine sweet self this morning. Gotta pick a great outfit & get pretty !

Hugs to all,

Ann

Chari
07-30-2010, 07:39 AM
We all get those highs and lows, and now you are back enjoying your feminine side! Congrats!!! Consider having an objective for each day - try on a different color clothing item, get new earrings, buy a pair of sexy panties, or visit a store you have never been in - just to look around, stay busy, stay focused on what you enjoy most, but do something for YOU each day!

Ann Smith
07-30-2010, 08:18 AM
We all get those highs and lows, and now you are back enjoying your feminine side! Congrats!!! Consider having an objective for each day - try on a different color clothing item, get new earrings, buy a pair of sexy panties, or visit a store you have never been in - just to look around, stay busy, stay focused on what you enjoy most, but do something for YOU each day!

That's exactly what I forget to do, stay close to what Ann is about on a daily basis. So I really appreciate the guidance, Chari. Like, this morning, I'm saying to myself, you need a new lipstick... and you want some black fishnets. Well, one (or both!) of those items are coming home with me tonight. Then tomorrow who knows -- but it will be something that keeps the woman in me growing and getting stronger.

KayleeDahl
07-30-2010, 08:30 AM
Glad you were able to move past that, and enjoy the time that you have!

Hugs
Kaylee

Myst
07-30-2010, 12:24 PM
I think that sometimes, the feeling to dress is just not there and that sometimes we may feel like taking a break from it. I know it has happened to me a few times, but once the feeling does come back, it comes back BIG!

docrobbysherry
07-31-2010, 12:21 AM
Because I KNOW the pink fog will eventually come back!:eek:

Stronger, fresher, and MORE exciting than the LAST TIME!:D

Ann Smith
07-31-2010, 09:45 AM
Thanks for that burst of enthusiasm, girl. I realize now this is a feminine life for keeps --- and it only does great, liberating things for us. One bit of advice I got was to do a little something girlish every day. This morning it was just going out for a drive, in "morning" makeup, heels, a new vampy nail color and the heels I just won't ever take off, apparently. Living in the lovely fog and just wishing it would get stronger !!

Tora
07-31-2010, 10:11 AM
Sometimes, LIFE gets in the way. When the time is right, this is a wonderful way to relax, and recharge. Go with the flow, don't force it. Use it to your best intrest and needs.

SherriePall
07-31-2010, 01:29 PM
Sometimes it just doesn't take much for it to come back. Could just be a pic of a model wearing a beautiful dress or skirt and top. And you think, "I would look great in that!"
So, the moral of the story is to never purge.

Ann Smith
07-31-2010, 01:58 PM
Nope... no thoughts of parting with my stylish outfits --ever. I'm even holding on to panty hose with runs in it, for some reason ! :battingeyelashes: