PDA

View Full Version : Got red?

girlalex
07-29-2010, 11:19 PM
I was wondering if blushing more often than not when someone says something sexually related was common among us, crossdressers/transgendered. Since we are more female in mind than male this kind of thing sure more likely to happen to us because it happens to me a lot even when someone asks me something thats barely related to my cding i get red. right away and its soooo noticeable. it sucks. Has anyone else has that kind of shy personality?:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o
do you guys get shy a lot?

Imogen_Mann
07-30-2010, 03:40 AM
Blushing I think has happened to me, but it was a post pubescent phase and lasted from 14 to 17. Since then I think I've blushed twice maybe in 23 years. I have a friend, a standard 'male' male who blushes at the drop of a hat. He thinks it's just one of those things, you either do, or you don't and believes it to be a physical reaction to an emotion. While we may all feel the emotion, we all react in different ways physically. When I feel excited or scared I get butterflies... He blushes.

As for shy... I am VERY shy. I avoid social situations like the plague, I had a hell of a hard time talking to girls as a teenager (you know... 11 to about 40 years of age). Odd that I managed to chat up and end up in bed with any number of middle age guys back then.

Another thing I have is an inability to act appropriately when given a gift... I just can't do the whole over the top "Ohhh it's just what I wanted" thing... Even if it is exactly that, I have problems showing gratitude because I find it hideously embarrassing and awkward so to do. My family and friends all know this and know that a genuine smile and a quiet "thank you" is a major result.

SusanCACD
07-30-2010, 04:50 AM
I know right what you mean, I feel like I am going to bleed to death through when meeting a pretty woman or any kind of sexual conversation comes up. Yes, it does suck.

Susan

Babette
07-30-2010, 06:55 AM
Oh how I can relate to this! I blush too easily about any kind of sensitive matters and the people that know me often tease me about it. Arrrrrrgh! I can never keep a "poker face" about anything. So rather than play innocent, I just boldly come clean when people try to push my "blush" button. Usually they dismiss my snappy answer as meadow muffins figuring I have pulled their leg.

A too often example of this is when I buy clothing. Sales assistants will typically ask, "And are all of these skirts and blouses for you, hmmm, hmmm, hmmm?"

"Of course they are," I will quickly reply. "Do you think this will make my skinny butt look bigger?" We both have a good chuckle but I know they are dying of curiosity as I leave. :tongueout

So why not reverse the situation and have a good laugh too?

Babette

TinaMc
07-30-2010, 07:24 AM
Hmmm, interesting. I'm a pretty severe blusher, always have been. Overly self conscious...

KayleeDahl
07-30-2010, 07:28 AM
definitly a serious blusher here!

always gives me away :)

Hugs
Kaylee

Steph.TS
07-30-2010, 07:34 AM
I'm very shy, and sensitive to comments, and yes I do blush.

Joanne f
07-30-2010, 08:10 AM
:o I use to blush a lot as i was quite shy and still am to a degree, i have mad moments when i come out of my shell :D then just blush afterwards :o which is OK on a cold winters day as i can warm my hands on my face :devil: :o

Billijo49504
07-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Awww that's cute:o For me I'm more of a crier.....BJ