PDA

View Full Version : I think I may have a problem

Myst
07-30-2010, 11:22 AM
So I spent the past two days going through my clothes. I just had to get rid of stuff - no space to keep it all!

But now I am already fighting the urge to go out and buy more!

So many things that I would love to have, but more than that, I just love the whole going out to shop part of it! It is an addiction! :heehee:

Does anyone else feel the same?

Anna Maria
07-30-2010, 11:27 AM
If you have things to spare dear, put them on a plane to Manchester UK! I shall make use of them I am sure......:heehee:

Billijo49504
07-30-2010, 11:48 AM
When I take things to Good Will, that leasves room for new stuff. How do you think I went from a new card to a platinium card at Lane Bryant in 13 months. The pink fog strikes us all. Then shop till you drop..BJ

Kathi Lake
07-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Myst,

As long as what you are spending is both disposable income and not extreme, then I don't see a problem with a little shopping. I would start with buying what you need to complete an outfit or two, and if you have some left over, get something that you want. Something fun.

Enjoy!

Kathi

Jill
07-30-2010, 12:01 PM
I can relate 100%, I need to downsize, I have way to many clothes. I moved recently and it was a huge pain moving everything. I'm planning a big move to a new city/state in 6 or 7 months and don't want to go through all of that again. But I keep buying stuff. I had 3 new skirts come in the mail this week and I'm tempted to go shopping later today.

I'm totally addicted, getting new cute clothes is so fun, I just can't seem to help myseld.

Myst
07-30-2010, 12:11 PM
As it is right now, I think I have just as much fem clothes as I do guy clothes... if not more! But who cares about guy clothes anyways?? BORING! Women's clothes are so much more fun!

marisa
07-30-2010, 12:13 PM
i know the feeling. i have way to many clothes and shoes. actually i have more shoes than my g/f does. lol, go figure. but i really need to go through it all and get rid of about half my stuff. i know there's items that don't fit me anymore. be it to big or to small. old with old, in with the new.

Joanne f
07-30-2010, 12:14 PM
Yes i feel the same in that you have an addiction :laughing:

Angel64
07-30-2010, 12:45 PM
What I find interesting is that I do not feel the same about male clothes. That I can live with a few things. Female clothes are another thing. Can't have enough. :heehee:

joandher
07-30-2010, 01:35 PM
I have definitly got more girl clothes ,have only 1 male T shirt, 1 underpants, and 6 pair of socks ,all the rest of my underwear is fem approx 30 briefs mostly silk or satin 15 camis,10 chemise,6 bras underskirts etc etc, 7 pair of heels 1 pr male shoes

:hugs: J-JAY

jenna_woods
07-30-2010, 01:51 PM
I feel the same way, I go through my nice things and give goodwill what I haven't
worn much, then I can go shopping again, around around and around I go, I just love shopping for preaty things.

Heisthebride
07-30-2010, 01:55 PM
Yesterday I sent in my first half payment for my custom wedding gown. Today I ordered 5 dresses from Nordstroms, I will only keep one. Oh, and I'll need some lingerie and jewelry too I suppose.

OK, maybe it is an addiction...

Anna Maria
07-30-2010, 02:02 PM
I have definitly got more girl clothes ,have only 1 male T shirt, 1 underpants, and 6 pair of socks ,all the rest of my underwear is fem approx 30 briefs mostly silk or satin 15 camis,10 chemise,6 bras underskirts etc etc, 7 pair of heels 1 pr male shoes

:hugs: J-JAY
Sounds good to me me Gal from another Manc lass! :D:D:)

AllieSF
07-30-2010, 02:05 PM
I am in the same boat. I have definitely been there and "continue doing" that!

sissystephanie
07-30-2010, 02:43 PM
I am much like the rest of you who have answered this thread. Since being married over 50 years ago to a totally supportive wife, who is now deceased, I have always had a lot of feminine clothing. Whe she passed away over 5 years ago, I started buying more female things. My men's clothing now comprises maybe 10% of my wardrobe! The rest is all feminine!! I do have some male underwear, but very rarely wear it. I prefer panties with my bra!! For those who don't already know, I started wearing a bra under doctors orders when I was 9 years old. Other than my 4 years in the military, I have worn one every day since. I am a Natural 40 B! BTW, the breasts are not caused by a medical problem according to several doctors! They are normal tissue that is not normally found in this quantity in a man!

Dawn Andrews
07-30-2010, 02:49 PM
Recently done a similar thing in donating clothes to a charity shop which I no longer used - even though I never go outside the front door! Then I just went shopping and got more dresses and shoes! Love it!

Karinsamatha
07-30-2010, 07:00 PM
I hate to spend money on male clothes made of burlap - so I have been replacing my male work clothes with new.
So at this point I have many more outfit's and other items by a long shot.
It causes much stress when I have to wear men's clothes for any length of time - with the exact opposite when dressed properly :).
But what is a problem for someone else may not be for another. :)

:hugs:

irmichelle
07-30-2010, 07:25 PM
Stay away from ebay! Closet is overflowing.

Alberta_Pat
07-30-2010, 08:05 PM
So, What is the problem????

Shopping can be fun. It is the buying that can be hazardous to your life!

Shop, try on, but wait until tomorrow to buy. On sale??? put it on a layaway for a day. They will hold it if you are a regular shopper.

Most of all???? Have Fun!

Angiemead12
07-30-2010, 08:13 PM
I just spent the whole morning at forever 21 with my cousin and SO shopping for stuff yesterday! When I got home I did a mini fashion show for my SO. Only one skirt dint fit. But besides that everything was amazing. After that I had to reorganize my closet to fit all my new stuff! So much fun. I have a cute small collection already and I'm so proud of it.

Oh and the more clothes I buy the more male clothes I give away! :hugs:

docrobbysherry
07-30-2010, 08:25 PM
So many things that I would love to have, but more than that, I just love the whole going out to shop part of it! It is an addiction! :heehee:

Does anyone else feel the same?

Try, " Who DOESN'T feel the same?":brolleyes:

I've got so much fem crap, I lose track of EVERYTHING!:doh:

Pattie O
07-30-2010, 08:38 PM
I like to think I:daydreaming::battingeyelashes::daydreaming:'m purchasing items that are value for money ie bargains but sometimes it is fun to throw caution to the wind;just don't get blown away!

Snigdha
07-31-2010, 06:36 AM
Ya, this is real addiction. More than I think people are addicted to heroine. some times after the fetish is over I feel what a waste. try to control buying which you really do not need. keep a fixed monthly budget. do not cross the one. try to get discounted things. end of the day we usually cross dress at home and may rarely in public. somtimes I want to give it up like now. but i know after a day or two my fetish will force me to cross dress. we are all captived in this cycle. this became a part of our life. unless cross dressing becomes a normal phenomenon and we can dress up in skirts, blouse, high heels....(that time it will not be regarded as cross dress it will be regarded as normal dress up, like women are now wearing shirt and pants.....) without anyone making any comment or looking strangely.