PDA

View Full Version : Outed myself to my neighbors...

Tommie Rae
07-30-2010, 07:39 PM
When the contractors who were working on our deck left today, they locked the front door using the thumb lock, which we never use. I didn't know that, and I had changed from drab to a short gray V-neck femme top, gender-neutral black sandals, and a tan skirt. And I had a mani-pedi earlier today with French tips. So it was pretty obvious that I didn't look totally like my normal guy self. I went outside dressed like that to water the flower beds and realized when I tried to go back in the house that the door was locked. Luckily my 80-year old neighbor across the street has a spare key so I went over and asked to borrow it. I went back home, unlocked my door, and when I returned it to her I told her that I normally always carry my keys in my jeans but I changed into a skirt and forgot them. She said "Well, you'll just have to learn how to wear that skirt."

Then, as I was sitting down at the computer to compose this thread, the doorbell rang. I answered it and my other neighbor started to say something, then he looked down at the skirt and pointed at me with a quizzical look. I said "It's a skirt." He said "Oh, yes, I see" and then asked to borrow a table for his garage sale tomorrow. A few minutes later the doorbell rings and it is his wife. I said "Are you here to see the fashion show?" And she said "Yes I am." We talked for about half an hour about cross dressing, sexuality (I am a little bit on the bi side), and swinging (we are swingers too). I showed her some of my clothes and she left with a much better understanding of cross dressers (and swingers).

mklinden2010
07-30-2010, 08:48 PM
Well, that's about par for the course when you're fine with what you're doing....

So, anything good coming up in that garage sale?

sissystephanie
07-30-2010, 08:49 PM
Tommie, you are who you are! I applaud you for recognizing who and what you are and being open about it. As a person who has been a CD for over 60 years, I obviously see nothing wrong with dressing enfemme! As far as being Bi and a Swinger, if that is your action then so be it. I am not your judge, nor is anyone else on this Forum or elsewhere. Enjoy your life!! BTW, you are a good looking lady!

patricia 402
07-30-2010, 09:38 PM
how awsom was that! your lucky to have neighbors like that and how cool was it you were brave enough to go and ask for the key!, i would have broke in. lol.:battingeyelashes:

Cherry Lynn
07-30-2010, 09:56 PM
It is good to see another bi swinger on here. You certainly look good.

Tommie Rae
07-30-2010, 10:22 PM
Thanks Danielle. We certainly won the trifecta - CD, bisexual, and swingers. Talk about being in a minority. But life is good once you accept who you are, and this forum, plus a lot of counseling, has helped me get to a place that is comfortable.

Megan70
07-30-2010, 10:33 PM
Cool Beans to You Tommie Girl. ( Like that name, Tommy is my male name too)
Megan