PDA

View Full Version : First night out with local gender group!

Marla GG
08-28-2005, 03:58 AM
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/467/sganight12uw.jpg

Angel and I had another first tonight.....we went out to dinner with the Sacramento Gender Association. We had never been out with a group of other TGirls before. There were 16 people at the social, which was at a nice restaurant that is located inside a women's (lesbian) nightclub. The SGA is an "open" group, with more TS members than CD members, but the whole TG spectrum was represented at the dinner. All the girls were very gracious to us. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience!

After dinner, Angel and I were going to filter into the club for some dancing, but we were frightened away by the hideous karaoke noise that was emanating from within.:eek: So we went off with one of the girls, Julia, a gorgeous young pre-op TS, to the gay club down the street. Alas, they were having country and western line dancing when we got there.....but eventually they pumped up the house music at 10:30. Then....yes....we hit the dance floor!

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8457/sganight27kc.jpg

At one point during the evening, Angel nearly had a heart attack when she recognized two women from her workplace in the club! Julia and I both told Angel to relax because no one was going to recognize her in a million years. As far as we know, they didn't even look at her, even though our paths crossed several times.

We will definitely meet up with the group again, maybe at next month's social. It was an evening to remember!

Deborah
08-28-2005, 04:02 AM
Wow that sounded like fun. Glad you enjoyed yourselves....hey what's wrong with Country;)

Should have walked up to the girls and introduced yourselves. What are they going to do at work? Everyone would be wondering why they were there also lol.

Tristen Cox
08-28-2005, 04:06 AM
Very cool, good thing they didn't recognize either of you :D You's better get ta bed now it's 2 in the morning.

PS: Hold that avatar :thumbsup:

ChristineRenee
08-28-2005, 04:10 AM
Looks and sounds like you two had a wonderful time Marla. Congrats to you both and thanks for sharing your pics and experience with all of us babe!:hugs:

Melissa Ryan
08-28-2005, 04:13 AM
That really does sound like fun!! I must agree with Amy though, whats wrong with country? Line dancing i understand, but good ole' feel good boot scootin'? I'm glad you both enjoyed it!!!!!!!!! Sounds great!!!

......Melissa...........

Stephanie Mancini
08-28-2005, 04:56 AM
Well you two girls just seem to be having a ball together and i'm so pleased for you

Steph

Stormgirl
08-28-2005, 05:02 AM
You two make a cute couple,glad you both had a wonderful time.

Shaylynn
08-28-2005, 06:04 AM
Glad you both had a great time, the pics are lovely. I planning on visiting a support group in NYC this Sept. I love the forum but i still get lonely, it be wonderful to chat with other sisters in person.

Wendy me
08-28-2005, 06:07 AM
way cool you two are realy getting out and haveing some fun way to go ....

Noel Chimes
08-28-2005, 07:59 AM
Sounds like you 2 had out whiz-bang of a time. :dance: As far as the people you saw from work, don't worry. Isn't it the dream of every lady to get out, enjoy and blend in? It just proves that we are everywhere. :Power: And who knows where we will pop up. :eyes:

cosmolovesph
08-28-2005, 09:26 AM
Marla and Angel,

Your outings keep getting better and like others have said, you are inspiring the rest of us to do more.

Thanks!

Olivia
08-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Congrats on yet another great outing for you two Marla! You are having so much fun. I also have to say, I love the avatar pic too! It's very coooool. Later, Olivia

mchelle
08-28-2005, 11:01 AM
that must of been fun. im jealous! wish i could do that

Adrianne
08-28-2005, 11:36 AM
I am so happy that the both of you had a great time.

Adrianne.

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-28-2005, 04:49 PM
After dinner, Angel and I were going to filter into the club for some dancing, but we were frightened away by the hideous karaoke noise that was emanating from within.:eek:

I'm a firm believer in karaoke-free zones. :)

Sounds like you and Angel had a wonderful time. Any plans for Rainbow Festival next weekend?

Phoebe Reece
08-28-2005, 05:08 PM
Another great adventure! You two are going to being showing up just about everywhere before long. Keep it up.

The last time I was in a karaoke bar I decided that I wouldn't go back until I memorized (again) the Monty Python "Lumberjack Song", so I would have something to contribute.... :whistling