PDA

View Full Version : Close call.

Rachel M
07-30-2010, 11:50 PM
So I was house sitting in my sister's place waiting for some repairman. The guy comes and leaves. So I decided to checkout sis' closet and shoes. We share the same shoe size and she still had some cute dresses in my sized before she lost a ton of weight. So I found one LBD i had to try. Well, I had a hard time fitting into it an it kind of got stuck. Then I said wouldn't it be crazy if my sis came home from work? Well, I had that vibe, and decided to take it off and put my drab clothes on. Well, just as I was putting on my shoes her front door opens and it was her. whew, that was a close call. She has lots of cute stuff but I like my style better. lol, Makes me reflect if I were out to her and she was accepting, we could actually share clothes like true sisters. oh well
Rachel

Loni
07-30-2010, 11:54 PM
goes to show you to keep out of her clothes.:doh:
now go out and buy your self something new. :daydreaming:

Persephone
07-31-2010, 12:04 AM
Whew! That was close!

Maybe since she's lost so much weight you could offer to take her oversized clothes to the donation center? Then they'd be your clothes!

Rachel Morley
07-31-2010, 12:05 AM
Then I said wouldn't it be crazy if my sis came home from work? Well, I had that vibe, and decided to take it off and put my drab clothes on. Well, just as I was putting on my shoes her front door opens and it was her. whew, that was a close call.

Whew! that was indeed a close call ... kinda like a little bit spooky too how you had "that feeling" before it actually happened. Anyway, glad it worked out ok for you - hugs - Rachel

StacyCD
07-31-2010, 06:41 AM
Everyone has had a close call. Given enough time you will be caught!

noeleena
07-31-2010, 07:28 AM
Hi .Rachel.

Part of the fun being caught ,

will you take her in on your dressing then .
oh well may be one day.

...noeleena...

janelle
07-31-2010, 07:37 AM
If you want to share like "real sisters" you will have to talk to her. If not I agree get your own things.

Tora
07-31-2010, 10:21 AM
Wow, take her to lunch at the Mall, fake some shopping. Get her feelings.
Good luck. Or, hey Sis, I just split my pants, what can I do?

sandra-leigh
07-31-2010, 11:15 AM
We've had more than a few members whose SO or sisters or mothers have gotten upset not about the dressing itself about about their clothes having been used. Wearing someone else's clothes without their permission is Not Good. I would go as far as saying that it would not be recommended to ask someone else for permission to wear their clothes: wait for them to offer.