PDA

View Full Version : myself

MadisonLee
07-31-2010, 12:31 PM
I have recently discouvered my true self which is mtf transgendered person. I have a social worker and a phychiatrist. I live in Hamilton, Ontario Canada. I am 36 and I have been separated from the wife for over 3 years now. I plan on getting an uncontested divorce soon. I have close supported friends that understand, and told me Do what makes you happy and dont worry about others think, do or say.

if someone can change my user name to Maidon Ung would be appreciated. Thanks.:D

I am only interested chatting in other mtf and females only please thanks. and understanding cdtv`s (since i use to be one myself) well I was always transgendered but supressed it inside due to relgious believes, what famnily or friends would think which led to having sucidal thoughts in a very dark place in my mind but I am much happier now that I have accepted who I am and told close friends. They already see a change in my mood from bad to very good.

LizaPond
07-31-2010, 12:36 PM
Hi--your friends are right, this is your life I know it's already confusing enough but make it what you want. I see in your picture (avatar) you are very beautiful. Be who you are inside.
Liza

MadisonLee
07-31-2010, 12:38 PM
thanks Liza!

SusanCACD
07-31-2010, 01:19 PM
I think many of us can understand you and conflict within yourself, I know I can. I really hope you can find peace and acceptance of yourself, something many of us are striving for. This place it great!! And they have a really good spell checker!!!!LOL!!!!

Susan