PDA

View Full Version : him or her

Jonien
08-28-2005, 07:09 AM
I have just had two weeks of from work and spent the whole time at home en femme it has been wonderfull but today my wife's brother is going to visit and he dosent know me as we havent seen him for a good meany years now do I go back to being him or be myself :strugglin

Rachael Warren
08-28-2005, 07:15 AM
Jonien, I am sure you will be yourself, but it's a bitch of a decision to choose the attire!

Personally, I would do what my wife wants.

Love, Rachael.

Toyah
08-28-2005, 07:23 AM
Dont really think it would be a good idea to on first meeting being the comfortable you. Get to know him first and then maybe decide on that route later.

Wendy me
08-28-2005, 08:35 AM
well do what you think is best but rember long after the brouther in law leaves your wife will still be there ....so get her imput frist....

Jamie M
08-28-2005, 09:02 AM
If I were you I'd be drab for the visit. Discuss it with your wife and she how she feels about her brother knowing about you. If it's all go then find a way to tell him when he visits this time , but I woulnd't just confront him with the full you in one hit. might be to much for him to handle in one go , give the poor chap a chance ;)

hope all goes well :thumbsup:

Noel Chimes
08-28-2005, 09:15 AM
Talk with your wife first about it. She would have the best insight on her brother's opinion. Hopefully he will be an open-minded person who can accept you for who your are. But no matter what keep a positive attitute. The only person you have to please is YOU.

urban gypsy
08-28-2005, 09:33 AM
talk with your wife and let her guide you to the right descision

Jonien
08-28-2005, 10:28 AM
Thank you girls well I did discuss it with my wife and her wish was that I leave it right now as we dont see very oftern and not shure how he will take it

so it was a good opertunity I had to let pass but he did't stay long as he wanted to visit others while he was in this part of the world

but back in en femme again right now

my thanks to you all for your advice I know you are right. It just that I have had to play the part of that other person for so long and I don't want to act any more

Love u all

ebony
08-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Stay yourself get it out in the open another down how many more to go besides you might not see him for another several years. See what your wife thinks first. Let us Know what happen.