PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one??

bredalee25
07-31-2010, 08:50 PM
That just dresses in womens clothes and doesn't bother with the wig and make up.

Most of the time at home i'm dressed in femme attire but thats all i'm just happy to be wearing my girly clothes. I don't see the need to go to all the trouble to try to pass because i never would pass.

My wonderful wife doesn't care if i'm dressed as long as I don't go out of the house. She did let me go out to the storage room at night dressed which is only accessable by going out around the back of the house.

Christina Horton
07-31-2010, 08:54 PM
Well thats how some start and some just stay where you are all there lifes and are just fine with that. Don't let anyone make you think you need to go out . You do what you want BUT , just be ready for the possibility you might some day want to go full out dressed. Just FYI.

Angiemead12
07-31-2010, 09:04 PM
It is a start. But some people are really contented with just staying home. Others have the need to face the world. I personally am looking to start going out already. :)

Kiera79
07-31-2010, 09:04 PM
That is how I started but now I'm doing slight makeup and fixing my hair in a somewhat feeme style. I love it. I go OUT though to the store, movies, gas stations. All in day or night light. LOL. I have a supportive SO too.

JamieOH
08-01-2010, 04:49 AM
I personally do this allot. But because I own no wig. I used to have the perfect natural long hair. But work demanded I cut it, and as I need to pay bills, it went all short. I totally look man now, one hundred percent. I dress when the kid is asleep, and underdress allot. Always panties, sometimes bra. I wear women's jeans always, never men's. My wife has agreed to tolerate it as long as it doesnt get TOO feminine, but I am not sure what exactly that means. I have been afraid to ask her. Althoough, I am not sure how much more feminine it can get than a pair of ruffle and lace panties and a white tiered chemise in white with rufles and a pink ribbon tie empire waist. hehe.. She sees me in a woman's tank top with obvious bra, and my jeans, and even seen me wearing little short shorts with tank and bra. I adore lace, and she knows it, she hates lace. sigh. I have even gone out in the tank with a lace trimmed cami under it, lace peeking out top and bottom of tank, with obvious bra, no wig, no makeup, and picked up movies.. I went to the store the other day wearing the peasant top I posted a lil while back, sleeveless with ruffled straps and a neckline, it's so cute, I was wearing a bra, and got checked out by two guys in a pickup next to me at a light, they were anything BUT discrete about it. I think they were so busy looking at my bobs, they didnt notice my head. haha.. My point is, you arent alone. I do it all the time. I do go out though, and though I go through these shifts in atttude toward it, sometimes I think I am happy just staying this way, other times I want the wig and paint. Sometimes I want the whole package, hormones, srs, everything. I am in one heck of a confused place right now. Don't know what I want, but I sure enjoy frilly stuff. I also enjoy women, so at least THAT much is clear to me. :)

Yvonne York
08-01-2010, 04:52 AM
Me too. Although I have the wig, make up, shoes and everything, most of my dressing is at home, with my wife. I am often just wandering around in bra and panties, or nightdress, and only very occasionally get fully dressed. Maybe it takes so long to do - but I do enjoy it when I have the time.

Kathryn Martin
08-01-2010, 04:57 AM
The thread has taken an interesting turn. Here is where it gets squirrely for me: I don't go out dressed except maybe going for a drive, I dress at home. What I really would like is wear make-up every day and have the same options in clothes that women have in terms of style, color, variety "softness" around the edge and certainly SHOES. I think I would be one of those who would wear heels to bed.

Do I need to look like a women to pass? Probably not so much if I could do all the above.

KathyC
08-01-2010, 04:59 AM
To me, Makeup is not A MUST, since I stay inside the house anyway. It is a PITA to put on everything, bra, panty, corset, garter belt, lace panty hose, 6" heels, earrings..such and such. It is kinda like wearing full armour inside the house:D

Tina B.
08-01-2010, 08:56 AM
Some days it's full make up, heels, and wig. Other days I get up throw a pair of Capri's and a top, pair of flats and I'm done, one feels as good as the other, just depends how much work I feel like putting in on any given day.
Tina B.

Samantha43
08-01-2010, 09:29 AM
I'm like CathyC, makeup is a must. I don't have interest in dressing unless I can take the time to put on my makeup, wig, clothing and accessories.

Toni_Lynn
08-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Because I believe that I am the girl who I am, and GGs don't get up in the morning and do the full makeup bit if they are just staying around the house, I do teh same thing. My hair is long, so I don't have to worry about a wig.

Yesterday for example. My wife went to work for the morning, I got up sat and had coffee whilst wearing my nighty, then showered and put on a blouse, denim skirt, and bra (no forms) and panties. The bra and panties is and every day think no matter if I'm in boy or girl mode. I generally don't do breast forms.

I guess the key concept is wanting to be me in a natural sense and emulate GGs in as much as doing what they would do on a very average day. And to that end, even an average normal noting special day for a GG, would be exceptionally special for me.

Its the little things like sitting around in the evening with my wife watching an old movie whilst wearing a sports bra and pajama shorts. That is a heaven to me.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Tanya83
08-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Nope you're not the only one. :D

cdterri
08-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Never wear wig or makeup. Just enjoy wearing dresses, tops and skirts. Do have a pretty private back yard so have no problem going out for a stroll.

Jan Michell Collins
08-01-2010, 11:10 AM
cuz I haven't done the wig&make up thing I stay inside and stroll around the house And I Love It!!!!

Jilmac
08-01-2010, 11:12 AM
I doubt you're alone in dressing sans wig and makeup. I do it all the time when I'm home alone. I sleep enfemme (panties, bra, and nightie), and dress enfemme in the house. There are even times I'll go without shaving for a day or two. However when I go out enfemme, I will always wear makeup and wig.

bredalee25
08-01-2010, 11:34 AM
It's nice to know you're not alone in what you do.

Missy
08-01-2010, 11:44 AM
i do not have a wig or do any make up i wear bras and panties all the time womens pants or jeans sometimes shirts at home a skirt for max comfort

Sarah Doepner
08-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Most of the time I'm neither underdressed or crossdressed. 90% of my time crossdressed is at my home. Often I'll dress and avoid the makeup or just do a little for when I pass a mirror I'm not too shocked. I love it when I get to dress up, do my makeup and get the wig just right and go out too. Kind of like real life, there are special dress occasions and there is the rest of life.

Raychel
08-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Nope you certainly are not alone, I have never used makeup, I do own a wig, but never use that either.

sissystephanie
08-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Brenda, I have been a CD since age 6, which was over 70 years ago. After I married I went out in pulbic a lot dressed and wearing makeup and my wig. My dear late wife took care of those problem items! But she passed away a few years ago.

Since then I still go out in public totally drressed enfemm, but no wig or makeup! And of course, since I now live alone I am virtually always dressed enfemme at home. Feminine clothes are way more comfortable to wear, at least I think so! So I wear them most of the time. Get kind of unisex when around my children! They both know I CD, but would rather not see me in a skirt or dress! Your wife loves you and lets you CD, so go for it! It is your life, not someone elses!

Naomi Rayne
08-01-2010, 12:46 PM
I usually dress at home with no wig or makeup. No wig because i dont like them and they are annoying. Also my hair is long enough to kind of style in a femme way so i just do that. The simple reason for no makeup is because it takes time and nobody is going to be looking at me. But if i had the time to spend id do the makeup simply because it would make me feel good :D

Jasmine Raven
08-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Many people start off simple and i think its the best way to do things. I started off at the age of about 6 or 7 just wearing panties, I then graduated to bras and tights and other such things. Then at the age of about 13 I graduated to wearing full clothings, shoes and accesories and later on I started shaving and wearing make up.

I think there are many different kinds of crossdressing, such as recreational, lifestyle ETC and it doesn.t matter if you dont do certain things aslong as you're having fun.

Inna
08-01-2010, 02:07 PM
Give it some time, it is just like candy in child's hand.

Barbara Jo
08-01-2010, 02:26 PM
That just dresses in womens clothes and doesn't bother with the wig and make up.

Most of the time at home i'm dressed in femme attire but thats all i'm just happy to be wearing my girly clothes. I don't see the need to go to all the trouble to try to pass because i never would pass.

My wonderful wife doesn't care if i'm dressed as long as I don't go out of the house. She did let me go out to the storage room at night dressed which is only accessable by going out around the back of the house.

I do that frequently myself
I presently live alone and dress almost contantly when home.
Like you I don't go through all the trouble of applying makeup if no one is going to see me. I hate the "all dressed up and no place to go" feeling.

In fact, I often just lounge around watching TV etc wearing panties, bra and a full slip frequently adding a vintage nightgown over it. I always add a spray or two of one of my favorate perfumes.
I am pressently dressed like that as I type :)

Audrey34
08-01-2010, 04:14 PM
Hi Brenda,
From age 13 until I hit 40 I never wore a wig or make-up. Acquired my first wig at 41 and finally wore foundation and lipstick at 49. I still don't get outside very often (usually with my Tri-Ess group) but that's okay. I have no desire to tackle the mean streets alone. And if you don't want to wear a wig and makeup that's fine too. Do what's comfortable for you!
-Audrey

bredalee25
08-01-2010, 05:07 PM
thanks for all the replies.

Just to add for me it's just being able to look down and see big boobs is all it takes to make me happy.

Frédérique
08-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Am I the only one??

The thing is, once you put on a dress, it makes sense to keep going, if only to not disappoint the garment with your lack of effort. I empathize with my clothes, you know. :heehee: I will from time to time straddle the “correct” clothes for each gender and construct an outfit, but it always reads female. Of course, it’s rather hot for wig-wearing at the moment, but it’s a trick to keep cool (and lady-like) and make it work under less than ideal circumstances – I mean it’s fun to try, since the end result is always pleasing. When I put on a dress it just screams for the wig and makeup – this time (every time) we’re going all the way!!! I just don’t like the feeling of being less than 100% DRESSED. I also need to say that wearing a dress without proper breastforms is completely pointless…:doh:

MichelleBrantin
08-01-2010, 05:40 PM
I used to just put on clothes but now I do wigs make up nails etc everytime, otherwise the experience isnt the same anymore. However I do enjoy going out though so maybe one has to do with the other.

Barbara Jo
08-01-2010, 06:57 PM
A thought.......
Do GGs always apply makeup even when they are not going anywhere?

The same goes for always having perfectly coiffured hair.

Also, some women only appear in public wearing a wig.
I'm sure they don't always wear one around the house. :)

PretzelGirl
08-01-2010, 09:24 PM
A thought.......
Do GGs always apply makeup even when they are not going anywhere?

I have met those that don't want the person next to them to see them until they have their "face" on. Then I know others that don't wear any make-up unless it is a special occasion. So it varies greatly.

Jadeanne
08-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Most of my dressing up is around home and unless I'm doing a very rare photoshoot I don't bother with makeup, and sometimes don't wear a wig to cover my bald head.

The only time I regularly wear makeup is the at my support group meetings, when I change there and do put on some makeup most of the time now, since I volunteered to be a makeover participant a year ago.

Olivia2
08-02-2010, 03:39 AM
I actually wore more makeup when younger and occasionally did nails and a wig when one was available. For many years have not done anything but the clothes without wig, makeup, or forms of any kind. Some of it is just not wanting all the bother-some is that most of the time I like the option of a quick return to male dress if necessary.

María José
08-02-2010, 04:03 AM
I love to stay at home wearing girl clothes, no wig and no make up!

I only need to be epilated. No body hair!

And many times I´m at home with just eye liner, some make up and lip stik, but no much, and my short hair.

larry07
08-02-2010, 08:01 AM
I also never try to pass. If I have an outfit that I think is flattering and comfortable, regardless of what gender it was designed for, why shouldn't I be able to wear it as a man?

Farrah
08-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Honestly thats how I started...I only wore the clothes. I never bothered with make up and wig....Then one day it just hit me, THE PINK FOG, and I bought a wig and makeup and the rest is history....However, if you're content, thats good, but look out!!

Vanessa5
08-02-2010, 08:32 AM
For me it was panties then bra then uhh boy. I with many here-do what is comforatable to you. I have gone out and it was fun. I just wish I could go out more often.

nikkijo
08-02-2010, 09:12 AM
To me, Makeup is not A MUST, since I stay inside the house anyway. It is a PITA to put on everything, bra, panty, corset, garter belt, lace panty hose, 6" heels, earrings..such and such. It is kinda like wearing full armour inside the house:D

if you look half as good as in your avatar what is stopping you from going out...

sissystephanie
08-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Just to add for me it's just being able to look down and see big boobs is all it takes to make me happy.

Brenda, wait until you have worn a Bra for over 60 years as I have! Started when I was age 9, under doctors orders! Except for 2 period totaling 9 years, I have worn a bra every day since then! I am now age 78!! No matter what else I have on there is always panties and bra underneath!! No forms, just me and the bra. I fill a 40 B easily!

tammygirl79
08-02-2010, 07:56 PM
That's how I started out to.....it took several years before I started going all the way with makeup & wigs, then going out in public as a woman and all that.

RoxyDoxy
08-02-2010, 08:10 PM
Nah, the wig and the makeup complete it for me. :P Without them, I look trashy.

patricia 402
08-02-2010, 08:10 PM
thats me to. love my every day stuff that feels good but when it comes to the makup and my wigs and stuff, its just a lot of work to make myself look like crap! im not as beautiful as most of our sisters and sometimes it seems like a waste of time. but for the ones ive seen that do go to the trouble OMG you girls are of my fantasies.:battingeyelashes:

Rachel Morley
08-02-2010, 08:17 PM
Crossdressers (just like everyone else in the world) come in many shapes and sizes and we all have different likes and dislikes about this wonderful thing that we all enjoy. If just seeing your forms sticking out in front of you makes you feel good then I say there's no right way or wrong way if it makes you happy! :) :thumbsup:

Danni Bear
08-02-2010, 10:49 PM
dress
not one stitch of mine are male haven't been in forever

now this is a twist though
having a fantasy of putting on hubbys shirt and him peeling off slowly :daydreaming:
nothing beneath just shirt and all me:devil:

love Danni