PDA

View Full Version : HOw far do to go in terms of womens clothes in GUY mode?

Mistress Frillee
08-28-2005, 10:04 AM
Do you dress all male when you are in guy mode in public?

DO you mix & match girl & guy clothes when you are in public?

Do you try & push it as much as is possible in guy mode? (nothing outrageous)

I usually mix girl & guy clothes when I run errands in public. I usually wear womens jeans, panties & womens sandals min in guy mode........ now the womens jeans will be the low rise, flared kind with NO front or back pockets
Of course when I am with family & friends, I have to tone it down somewhat....for example, the womens jeans I wear will have pockets, but they always have a flare.

The womens sandals have no heel, but one pair I have is blue. To my knowledge, mens sandals do not come in the color blue. And they have a fem floral design on them too. I have worn those everywhere with family & friends, so those are already "broken in!" :eek: ....the panties, well they are panties.........sometimes I will wear a womens pink top, its bright pink with white trim on the collar..........I think it stands out as a womans ( which is nice)....now there is a diff between the colour pink in a mens garment vs a womens....,, the colour pink
is much more subdued in mens clothing........

Currently I am wearing OPI " I'm not really a waitress" red on my toe nails....I have to go to a physical therapist Monday to deal with a nagging calf muscle problem. Its a male therapist, so I will see how he reacts to my red nail polish. I am not going to remove it. I also keep my legs shaved too.

what about everyone else?

Jamie M
08-28-2005, 10:19 AM
Personally , when i'm in guy mode , i'm totally in guy mode , i don't tend to mix and match at all. I find that it helps me to develop a sense of balance in my life to do it this way.

Imogen_Mann
08-28-2005, 10:34 AM
I seperate the two 99% of the time, but just occasionaly... I cant resist. Also, Job interviews... I've never been to one without wearing knickers at the very least.

XX

Jayme

Jonien
08-28-2005, 10:35 AM
never realy in guy mode any more but still have to dress that way for work ect but I do push as much as possible like girl jeans unisex tops and any not seen is girly

insearchofme
I usually am wearing panties all the time (have some guy underwear for when I travel ). Does that count?

Mistress Frillee
When I am at work, then Its all male clothing, even down to the underware.....do not want anything unforseen to occur that I could be sorry for later........

urban gypsy
08-28-2005, 10:50 AM
unless at work when its full guy mode, all other times i mix and match in guy mode and see how far i can push the limits before people start to stare, i hasten to say that i have gone to far and drew a lot of stares, quite thrlling though. in front of family i.e. not wife i still push the boundaries but not as far.

Rachael Warren
08-28-2005, 10:59 AM
I like to wear black womens jeans, P*****s and ladies socks for work. Occasionally I also wear a cami under my shirt.

Outside of work in Guy mode I wear a pair of obviously feminine earings (Celtic knot design). People seldom comment on them.

I was standing at a shop counter a couple of hours ago wearing the above and got a big stare form a large bloke behind me, I thought that I must have left some makeup on again, but it was the earings!

I dont normally push beyond that.

Rachael.

Jenny Beth
08-28-2005, 11:07 AM
In public and at work it's totally guy mode but the minute I'm home it's girl mode. I used to wear some of my pretty things underneath but the more I became comfortable with this side of me the more I felt that "she" was wearing "his" things. And besides, I hated getting my femme things all sweaty.......ewwwwww!

Foxy Lady
08-28-2005, 11:24 AM
No matter how I am dressed i'm in bra and panties 24/7.

Imogen_Mann
08-28-2005, 11:25 AM
I was standing at a shop counter a couple of hours ago wearing the above and got a big stare form a large bloke behind me, I thought that I must have left some makeup on again, but it was the earings!

Rachael.

Not something that ever happened to me I'm happy to say... But then nine times out of ten, I'm bigger then them. It's usually mascara I forget :o

XX

Jayme

Barbguy
08-28-2005, 12:32 PM
wife knows i crossdress so i push it as far as i can i wear bra & panties 24/7 and when not working i always leave panties stick out of pants a little as to where others can tell what panties i have on that day. (i love the giggles of teen agers telling there friends he's wearing panties just about everyone knows i wear panties and it's no big deal to me i do as i please as long as i'm not hurting anyone els my nails on my hands are always painted light colers with wet shine.toes are always painted. even at work i wear womans pants jeans, cordaroys, white pants like panters or hospital nurse would wear.always wear two ear rings. i wounder what customers would say if i do there pluming, elctrical, siding, painting ect in a skirt i would love to do it for the ladys :love: :thumbsup:

Robertacd
08-28-2005, 01:06 PM
I wear woman jeans, and panties all the time. Occsaionally a will wear a bra under a male t-shirt or wear a girls t-shirt but nothing too femenine.

Wendy me
08-28-2005, 01:16 PM
in "him" mode i add little things that don't stand out mutch....

tifftg
08-28-2005, 01:46 PM
I keep trying to push the envelope further and further. Almost always wear panties, gold toe came out with women's socks so now that is all I wear, have bought some femme kahkis and gray slacks that I can wear without attracting too much attention. The slacks do not have back pockets so if someone is really paying attention they would know. Also have started buying women's loafers that are close to men's styles. Slowly drifting over, would love to pick up the pace but have to be subtle at work.

tiff

Katrina
08-28-2005, 01:50 PM
I usually wear the satiny underwear every weekday. I also wear women's socks/knee highs, and a pair of women's loafers. On Fridays I usually wear a pair of girly jeans (with front/back pockets). I also keep my nails longish now and have on non-shiny clear nail polish on (for thickness/strengthening), and I keep my toes painted. I wore some ladies shorts shopping today. So, yes...I mix girl stuff in guy mode.

Samantha Jane
08-28-2005, 02:04 PM
In what is supposed to be guy mode, I always wear girlie jeans as thats all I have (hate drab jeans) or girlie shorts and panties.

My socks, footwear and tops, I alternate between girlie and drab, depending on my mood or what I'm doing.

So it's mix and match in public. :)

KathrynTX
08-28-2005, 02:18 PM
I often wear women's sandals in guy mode. I have been known to wear womens sandals, shorts, t-shirts, and panties in guy mode from time to time. When the weather's cooler I'll sometimes wear pantyhose under my jeans. It's a real thrill for me when I do this.

Phoebe Reece
08-28-2005, 02:49 PM
In cold weather I will often wear panties and pantyhose under my guy clothes (especially when riding the motorcycle), but otherwise it's all guy stuff.

ChristineRenee
08-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Panties always...been wearing short-shorts quite a bit out now since I have been down here. Oh....and I've been wearing makeup...not a lot mind you... but enough to be noticeable...in guy mode now!;)

Rachel Morley
08-28-2005, 03:36 PM
I hardly own guys' clothes anymore so I'm almost always dressed entirely in women's clothes. I don't own any male underwear so I always wear panties (silky and lacy types). I always wear a bra (even at work) unless I'm wearing a very thin top.

As far as my work clothes go, I always wear women's ones. When I am at work my pants are women's dockers, my shoes are women's loafers, and my tops, although they are women's, are more of the unisex stye with only subtle differences on the trim etc. Colors are neutral. I don't wear makeup, perfume or earrings to work, but I do wear an obvious women's watch. My nails are long and painted with a shiny clear polish, my eyebrows are thin and slightly arched, and I have little or no hair on my arms or backs of my hands. Obviously the rest of my body is completely hair-free, but that isn't visible at work.

When I am not at work, things are very different. My clothes are much more feminine. Everyday attire will be underwear as previously mentioned, but my tops are more feminine as far as colors and styles go (slightly scooped or slash necked, or with subtle satin trim on the neckline, three quarter length sleeves, and so on). I wear women's low rise boot cut jeans with white or navy keds tennis shoes. I often wear women's classic high buttoning cardigans too. I always wear earrings (usually small pearl studs) and perfume. Depending on how I am feeling, I might wear a little mascara.

I wear all of these clothes not only around the house but also out if I have to run errands and stuff. Sometimes I feel a little bit vulnerable if I think that people are looking at me, but for the most part I have no problems with being obviously, a guy completely dressed in girls' clothes.

Lisa Golightly
08-28-2005, 03:53 PM
I don't really own any guy clothes... one pair of shoes, one shirt, one suit, and one tie... Banks and funerals are the only places I appear in external guymode.

Mx Justina
08-28-2005, 04:23 PM
My points of reference are unisex, femme-unisex, and very feminine (special dress occasions). Combat fatigues (clothes example) are somthing that I would view as strictly functional unisex clothing... With long hair and some make-up I can still manage to look feminine in them.

J.

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-28-2005, 04:26 PM
Like Julia, when I'm in guy mode, I'm in guy mode. Neither mixing-and-matching nor underdressing particularly interests me for whatever reason -- although I confess satin briefs probably would be more comfy. OTOH, an ex-girlfriend got me some amazingly-soft cotton Hugo Boss briefs, made out of modal. Unfortunately they've been discontinued. :( Fortunately they seem to be really well-made, I've had them for a couple years and they still look like new.

About the only time I've ever mixed-and-matched is to wear some women's jeans. Since I'm trying to loose weight I've been holding off on buying new guy jeans, and the pair I have are a bit too heavy for the summer temps. But my girl jeans are nicely lightweight. OTOH, they're "boyfriend style" so they look pretty much like guy jeans. So don't know if that really counts...

Katie Ashe
08-28-2005, 09:54 PM
Do you dress all male when you are in guy mode in public? I used too...

Do you mix & match girl & guy clothes when you are in public? As much as I can get away with, considering where I'm going, and what I'll be doing.

Do you try & push it as much as is possible in guy mode?Yes, I do. Nails done, earrings, girly shoes and pantyhose are part of my normal wardrobe now.

pedebra
08-29-2005, 07:59 AM
For my morning walk / jog, I always wear women's running shorts, top, and shoes. I will occasionally wear a sports bra under my top. For work i wear panties and trouser socks. For my free time, I wear fem jeans or shorts and tanks. My wife is in the dark so most of my wardrobe is in my trunk.

lisa_sf
08-29-2005, 10:12 AM
Panties all the time, pantyhose under pants when it's not too hot out, a bra once in a while when wearing a thick enough shirt or sweatshirt. A couple of times, at my wife's urging, I've worn girl jeans.

Clare
08-29-2005, 10:31 AM
Well, lets see.

I have 5 pairs of girl jeans - 3 hirise & 2 midrise, but only a few femme tops that i can wear with them! Wear panties and pantyhose as often as possible. Don't wear any sort of femme shoes when in drab. This summer I will be buying girls sport shorts and matching femme tops as my male versions are worn out.

Basically, i'm moving into the mixed dressing mode more often as a man. Christine's wardrobe is taking over 'his' rapidly!

At the moment, I live with my Dad and XDR'ing is basically on hold unfortunately!

Christine

maryjanecapri
08-29-2005, 11:35 AM
i'm always in guy mode but my guy mode wears pretty much whatever i feel like at the time. that means skirts, skorts, dresses, pants, shorts, shoes....

i mix and match though.

Billijo49504
08-29-2005, 11:54 AM
At work they provide the play clothes, but the panties are mine. Today I'm off work, so I have on LB stretch jeans, a Fashion Bug uSA t shirt and ofcourse a bra and panties. Also ankle socks and silver and white Rebocks. Went to the Dr.s office and gas station, :mad: :thumbsdn: $2.65 and going up.

TallnSassy
08-29-2005, 01:00 PM
I too do not own any male underwear, always panties..... Used to worry about doctors and such, but no more.... I found that after my first time with my old doctor and having me drop my pants and me revealing my pretty things... The doctor did treat me more like a girl, having me undress and cover with a drape rather than standing and dropping my pants..... and he did comment one time on the color of my toe nail polish..... as in he liked the color.....

I am now seeing a female doctor, much more comfortable and she never has had any reaction to my lingerie, nail polish or my bikini top tan lines.....

So, I am comfortable wearing panties, bras and stockings all of the time even under my male gear.

kymmieLorain
08-29-2005, 01:32 PM
Panties 24/7 and what ever feminine clothing I an get away with. I just got my first pair of ladies jeans, Harley bikerblues size 18. They are great I will be shoping for more in the future. So to say I mix and match is approprate.

Kymmie

Vallari
08-29-2005, 02:13 PM
I don't really wear a lot of women's clothing out in public while in guy mode, except for panties now and then, but I do wear more fem studs in my ears and fem jewlery in general. I wear a necklace my mom gave me that used to be hers. I also wear bracelets and ankle bracelets often too. If I could wear stuff to work I would, but it's a warehouse-type environment,with a lot of macho-type guys, so..yeah :o .

ebony
08-29-2005, 02:36 PM
Just my hair eyebrows and panties in drab would wear a bra if it didnt show thru the back of my shirts. I wear my sandals everyday.

Monique_Lynn
08-29-2005, 03:48 PM
I mix it up also, definately panties all the time, but really it does depend on what I am doing and where I am going.
Most of the time will wear womens tops and jeans that don't scream femme but are more gender neutral, but occasionally will push it, again depends on when where and whom I will be around
Ginger

Morwyn
08-29-2005, 04:02 PM
Guy mode - all guys clothes, I do not go out in public dressed up.

When I am home that changes depending on the weather. Been too hot lately!

Katie Lynn
08-29-2005, 04:30 PM
In guy mode I stay pretty much guy.

Not much I can do about the shaved legs, or plucked eyebrows though. Usually I wear panties, and sometimes other items under my clothes. I used to always wear women clothes under my guy clothes, but now that I go out more as a woman, I feel it pointless to waste a sexy outfit by wearing it when it wont be seen.

I do try to seperate my guy mode from my girl mode as much as possible. I dont want to be acting manly as a woman and vice versa. However when it comes down to time spent as one or the other, woman mode is winning out more and more.

Priscilla1018
08-29-2005, 04:37 PM
In Guy mode I always wear panties,except when I am at the club working out,I don't think the guys in the locker room are ready for that.Since I have a full beard,at my wifes request,I dont dress completely or go out.

Natalie x
08-29-2005, 05:14 PM
Well, all my nails always painted and I usually wear at least a subtle shade of lipstick. Always wear p*n*ies underneath, whatever's on top, and sometimes a padded bra for a little bit of shape, if I feel safe doing it.

For work, I wear women's trousers (black, straight, no back pockets but little front ones) with the hotel's official t-shirt (I work in reception at a small hotel). So far, I have only worn male shoes to work, but I am trying to get up courage to wear some simple, flat, black girlie shoes that keep smiling at me every time I get ready for work. I also have a lovely pair of embroidered jeans that I want to wear one day, with a pair of strappy, heeled sandals.

For times when I have to be more blokish, I have some slim, black, male jeans which I wear with trainers, and various brightly coloured male shirts. But these occasions are very slowly being reduced, and eventually I intend to wear only female clothes, even if some of them have to be more unisex in style.

Krystal Lee
08-29-2005, 11:42 PM
Well in guy mode it depends on work or not. Pant**s 24/7 no matter what. At work that is it. Otherwise I perss very hard with low rise flair jeans and silk blouses and lots of jewlery, some eye shading and fingernails done.

Usually have perfume on and hair up in a girlie ponytail. Also found a pair of high heels at my local Fashion Bug that I wear all the time.

But other than that no I don't press it to much.LOL

Hugs Krystal.

NatalieBliss
08-29-2005, 11:52 PM
I wore pink a lot about 7 years ago... before it was "trendy"

Stefani
09-23-2005, 12:31 AM
Well, its all women's undies under drab. I keep myself complely shaved (legs, chest, underarms) and always wear either pantyhose, garter/stockings or at least silky tappants if bare leg. (Im a BBW, 6'1" and 250). At work I wear guy socks over hose otherwise not and bra and/or cami when I can...pretty much like linda sf. Oh - one humourous anecdote was wearing fairly shiny clear nail polish, which one 'can get away with' in drab if one's careful enough re: light reflections. Anyway; one sunny day on the bus I deposited my fare - the sun streaming right through drivers window making my nails shine like mirrors - and the driver just looked up and cracked the BIGGEST SMILE! Oooops - CAUGHT!

jjjjohanne
09-23-2005, 05:12 AM
Sometimes, I go out as a guy, but wearing all womenswear. Frequently, this includes shorts and hose. Normally, no one can tell. I used to have pictures on the web, but my webspace provider went away. :-(

Amelia Moxon
09-23-2005, 05:28 AM
...I wear mid rise girls jeans (pockets in the back and front) and girls trainers/or flat soled black or beige suede boots, I don’t own any men’s trainers anymore, occasionally cute pink socks and a pair of lacy/silk knickers, but guy stuff other than that, to work I'm all in drab (one of my only two pairs of men’s shoes) (the other 14 pairs are women’s) my mens clothes are becoming more and more replaced by girls clothes.

Hugs
Michelle xxx

obsessedwithpantyhose
09-23-2005, 12:17 PM
being as its such a pain in my back,, i keep my toes painted no matter how im dressed,(sparkly pink or lilac),,,my legs r always shaved and im always in suntan pantyhose :D

shorts have been the norm for yrs for me but i just started wearing my fav little black skirt out. :D

a long t shirt with the skirt so i have a pocket for my wallet and cell phone.

Denise01
09-26-2005, 09:37 PM
I now wear womens panties 24/7. in the cooler weather you can hide a lot under a bulky sweater. so most of the time I fully underdress including a bra from now till about April or May.
When on Vacation, i wear mostly femme clothes, except for maybee slacks, I i find slacks more in style and will fit in when travelling as you do not see many gg's wearing skirts.
As for shoes ladies fit me much better than mens, having a narrow foot. I have 3 or 4 pair of ladies walking shoes, that are uni-sex in look, and also wear ladies zip up boots in the spring, fall and winter, as they are nice and warm and so comfortable.

Angela Burke
09-26-2005, 09:50 PM
Always wear panties, I think I'd feel strange wearing male underwear!

Love Angela XX

ladyfydiana
09-26-2005, 10:17 PM
I used to wear lingerie under my male clothes on weekends or when I didnt work.But now when ever I go somewhere.parties,picnics or club events I wear my jockeys.When I am home I sometimes wear panties if I am not "dressed".

Jessicafreed
10-11-2005, 11:47 PM
I wear panties and bra 24/7. When I am working I wear women's pant suits with loafers, flats, or high heel pumps. Most people don't tend to notice or are are very complimentary (at least the women) because I am confident in the way I look snd don't think twice about it. Don't have the guts yet tp wear a skirt while in guy mode.

When I get home it is girls jeans or capris and strappy heeled sandals to show off my cute painted tornails that I keep painted all the time.

I wear my cute skirt outfits or dresses if I am lounging around the house. I just adore to wake up in the morning in my silky nughtie, slip my painted toenails into my matching high heeled marabou slides and go fetch the morning paper or take out the trash.

Ibuki_Warpetal
10-11-2005, 11:59 PM
I don't have "modes", but if I had to call it something, I look like a girl dressed like a guy.
(:

Helen MC
10-12-2005, 12:43 AM
I have worn knickers (panties) 24/7 under my male trousers since I was 15 and for the three years before that on all but PE and Games days at school . Since then I simply have not possessed even a single pair of male underpants so whatever else I am wearing I will always be in a pair of woman's panties.

I am strictly an indoors CD but have worn women's jeans, track suits, etc and in winter will wear the thicker lycra tights (pantyhose) over my panties but under my trousers to keep my legs warm.

When at school I did wear one of my Mum's nylon half slips over my knickers and under my trousers on a couple of occasions. I wouldn't think of wearing a bra, even unpadded, under my shirt as this would be too easy to spot and could not be explained away.

DawnRodgers
10-12-2005, 12:54 AM
Always wear panties and often a bra (depending on how revealing my tops are). Always have my toesnails polished and entire body hairless. Have gone out a few times wearing nylons, obvious ladies loafers and a shiny pink on my fingers (Also keep nails a little longer than men do) and a touch of perfume. I love pushing the envelops more and more. I would love to go out and about totally dressed as a woman. Skirt, blouse, feminine earrings, full makeup. Some day.
Dawn

Deanna2
10-12-2005, 01:04 AM
I always wear camis, panties and pantyhose under drab. I paint my toenails with coloured polish and my fingernails with clear wetshine polish.

I'll sometimes wear female ribbed roll neck sweaters. I guess the most obvious femme item I've worn in the street is a pair of open toed black platform slides with 2" heels when I go to buy the paper or milk. I wear them around the house constantly and they are so comfortable that I don't even know that I have them on when I go out.

Toni
10-12-2005, 01:15 AM
I have my toenails done 24/7 and I occasionally wear nylons, panties and bra when I'm in drab.

Shaylynn
10-12-2005, 01:20 AM
I always wear panties under my manly pants and love to keep my legs smooth al the time now. Of course I do love to painted my toe nails cherry red.

IRIA
10-12-2005, 02:22 AM
I wear panties every day, and I've started to buy women's clothes for everyday wearing such as pants and shoes for work. I am also hoping to buy some women's t-shirts soon, cash permitting. More... later.

MandyTS
10-12-2005, 04:17 AM
Judging by peoples responses with a blanket wrapped around my waist like a dress tonight at work, I can not go very far. I am thinking about wearing 3 inch sandles and see who notices... :lol:

mskilmer
10-12-2005, 04:38 AM
I seldom mix the two, although I do often wear some fairly unusual things to work. Wild flowery shirts, full coat and tie (that REALLT freaks 'em out!). Right now, as it happens, my toenails are painted. I wear them that way around the house and nobody seems to care ... I seem to have become labeled as an eccentric. I have a cool African caften I wear a lot, too. (Gosh ... I sound absolutely insane, don't I? I'm really not.) Anyway ... being known for wearing weird stuff does allow me a lot of free room to play at wearing girlie things in situations where I might not otherwise be able to get away with it.

Honestly ... I get more looks and comments when I wear weird mis-matched things than I do when I'm out shopping totally en femme.

SheilaTV
10-12-2005, 07:04 AM
Do you dress all male when you are in guy mode in public?

DO you mix & match girl & guy clothes when you are in public?

Do you try & push it as much as is possible in guy mode? (nothing outrageous)

Yes...sometimes I mix for example wearing panties or hosiery under my male clothes...dont know why but make me feel good.

Also sometimes I keep my toenails painted

Nancy2005
10-12-2005, 07:08 AM
Hi i wear women clothes most of the time now the more i wear them the better i feel i have to dress in men mode when i work but i have sexy silk panties polished toe nails it was funny one day i was wearing these sexy pink panties i didn`t know it but they were sticking out of my pants i couldn`t under stand why my co worker were looking at me funny i want to fix my shirt i know why now my panties were sticking out oh well now they know didnt say anything at home i dressed all the time soon i am going to live the rest of my life as a woman anyway thank for your time Nancy