PDA

View Full Version : If I got caught and outed now, think I'd be glad

Ann Smith
07-31-2010, 09:46 PM
All these years of doing everything so carefully, just to keep my secret. And I'm sure I'll keep it up, managing my perfect closeted crossdressing life. It's actually amazing the world doesn't know... close call after close call, but never busted. I just caught my reflection in the mirror and was so happy with today's skirt and top and shoes -- I got the makeup right, the jewelry.

A minute later I heard a noise that had to be someone coming in the door. It wasn't, but in those few seconds, I was like --- good, I want to be seen like this, seen as I really am. Feminine and pretty sexy and thrilled about it. I'll keep going the way I've been going, but there's no more feeling of huge regret if my secret ends.

Karinsamatha
07-31-2010, 09:54 PM
I was walking my dog tonight in drab thinking the same thing, how it would be a relief to be able to be myself. It would be a huge relief. :)

:hugs:

Christina Horton
07-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Don't wish for it just do it and be done with it. I did and have never looked back.

jessica renee
07-31-2010, 09:59 PM
I've been feeling the same way lately. I have even taken more chances to get caught (such as my first time out dressed during the day) in the last month or so. My problem is that the friends that I live with, well I don't think they would accept it. It would make things easier though. I even had a dream a couple months ago where I did get caught.

AKAMichelle
07-31-2010, 10:17 PM
Why would anyone want to get caught? Getting caught is not very pleasant. Sometime you just need to make a conscious decision to be more open and just do it.

sandra-leigh
08-01-2010, 12:20 AM
Why would anyone want to get caught? Getting caught is not very pleasant.

I wanted my wife to know, but telling can be so hard; and she had things unrelated to me that were happening that I didn't want to take her mind off. Not telling was getting very hard on me.

Can't tell, can't not tell... you need the log-jam broken somehow, so you need a Deus Ex Machina -- such as getting caught and (in your fantasy) Everything Turns Out Okay.

Rational? Not really -- but remember, this is someone (like me) caught in an essentially irrational bind that does not have a rational solution.

Anna Maria
08-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Consider being caught very carefully, it can change your life for the worse. Believe me I have been through it. Take care of yourself. x

Angiemead12
08-01-2010, 01:10 AM
I would rather out myself then get caught!

CallMeMeg
08-01-2010, 05:16 AM
AKAMichelle is wise.

I'd love for the world to know, and I've been taking steps to out myself to select people, but you can't put the genie back in the bottle.

KathyC
08-01-2010, 06:48 AM
My mother doesn't care & she already knew I am into it when I was 13 or 14 (she even asked me if I really want to have sexchange & be a girl), sadly I am into girls in real life.
I buy makeup stuff at work ( I work at a drugstore), my coworker look at me weird & some of them tried not to sell me the stuff..hey! I spend the $ & live the way that I want! you women have nothing to do in my life!!
I am so happy my family is so open, they don't care how we act, only be sure to act properly; in a nice manner to all.

Inna
08-01-2010, 11:32 AM
As every kettle simmers the pressure rises and finally when it boils the top must pop. We build this pressure all our lives, first it is kept down by regret and shame, very powerful emotions, so it lasts. Then gradually we come to understand this form of expression as just what it is, femininity. We are on our way to becoming one with overwhelming feeling we have had since birth, it is us as much as everything else, in some cases it is much more than we let our selves believe. The pressure must erupt, so any desperate measure will do, reason no longer controls our destiny but simple need to achieve equilibrium persists.

Now put your self in the position of someone related to you. See how it suddenly changes perspective. You getting caught sands shock wave, destroying the image this person has of you, disgust, freakishness, repulsion, aversion all those emotions take president over you, real you. In fact now you have destroyed an image in totality creating a Freak. Now in order to built some cohesive image you must first overcome the Freak factor.

Facing someone close while being You, the image they are accustomed with, sets more balanced field. Gradually introducing them to the idea that such part of you exists, who is feminine, womanly, softer, vulnerable gets them to see the other part, quite wholesome, maybe a better part of whole equation. Clothing is the last of things that has to make sense. In fact if they already know well about your soft side, even when caught it will certainly make sense to them in less of a shocker. Introducing crossdressing then shall be a gradual process, as you would introduce your self to a total stranger. No one said it need to be done today! We tend to have that attitude because he have held it within for so long. But just the same, we have held it for so long, another day, week, or month, or a year will truly not make that much of a difference.

I am not a professional but believe me, I have spent over 40 years of my life dwelling on this subject as I am sure you did as well. I studied philosophy, psychology, and came away with understanding of processes of just that, understanding.
Time heals, time is a factor, timing is essential. I hope I could help here, god only knows we don't need another lost soul.

Love ya, Alexia

Victoria Anne
08-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Alexia is right , take your time plan your strategy you have hidden this side of you so long a while longer wont hurt,if I may use myself as an example ,I have hidden for 36 years I came out to my wife prior to our first date and things have moved slowly from there now 14 years later I have legally changed my name , I am out to family and most of my friends and I am working toward my RLE , my transition time table is 15 years still , patience is a virtue. What works for me may not work for you but the point is don't rush in to this.

Angel64
08-01-2010, 12:06 PM
I am not sure I would want that. My wife would be devastated. That is why I am in the closet. :sad:

kayegirl
08-01-2010, 04:08 PM
Well my secret is out now, and how I wish that it had been out years ago. No more skulking around behind closed curtains, no more trying to find a quiet layby to get changed, no more waiting for it to get dark before daring to go out.

StaceyJane
08-01-2010, 04:14 PM
I was caught by my wife. She found of picture of me in a dress.
She didn't tell me for a year and I only found out when my daughter left me a letter telling me she knew.
Things were tough at first but I can't imagine going back in the closet.