PDA

View Full Version : funny think just happened

crossdrezzer1
08-01-2010, 02:13 PM
wife and I were alone and she told me she has a function to go to in the middle of the week and didnt have the right attire and then asked me what I had in the closet,, I brought out a couple dresses,,she said maybe on one and the other one she said she tried that one on last year and was already thinking about that one,,then I showed her a new skirt suit with a red jacket type top and she said to me,,That is sooo cute and perfect,,when did you get this one,,,she stripped right there upstairs inthe hallway and tried it on,,fit her perfect,, she said I love it ,,its sooooo cute and a knock on the door happened,,she said come in friend and come up here,,her friend came up and her friend saw her wearing her(my) new find and said thats sooo damn cute I love it,,I want it ,,where did you get it,,luckily the wife seen the tag saying dress barn and knew the answer,,then they both talked about what shoes,,,when she walked by me the wife gave me a thumbs up

Danielle Gee
08-01-2010, 02:35 PM
I've had exactly the same experiance a couple of times too. I don't know why,but seeing her in my dress was a reakl turn-on. Maybe it was because I'd "borrowed" her clothing so many times

Danielle:daydreaming:

BobbiU
08-01-2010, 02:38 PM
I love stories like this, actions speak louder then words, and things like this show total acceptance in my opinion. GREAT !:)

TJ Tresa
08-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Isn't a great feeling to share clothes with your wife, especially when she is borrowing an outfit from you. It is like we are finaly the girlfriend whom she borrows clothes from, Oh Happy Day. congradulations.

crossdrezzer1
08-01-2010, 03:04 PM
She calls me her BFF and she said if I didnt mind that she wasnt going to return this outfit,,she said go on another shopping trip and get another gem,, she knows I love to shop and I go in drab but dont have a problem in a few of my favorite stores as they know me and they know I am not a weirdo,, just a guy looking to buy pretty things..a mostly regular customer other than the gender thing

boardpuppy
08-01-2010, 03:39 PM
I understand, I have been more daring and showing the SO more of my pretty things. I guess two weeks ago know, I pulled a new pair of capri's out of the closet and she loved them and wanted a pair exactly the same. We don't ware the same size and I don't know if Fashion Bug will have a pair to match. It was absolutely thrilling that something i picked for myself pleased her that much.

Hugs,
Alice

Nicole Brown
08-01-2010, 03:48 PM
Hi Amy,

I am so jealous of the relationship that you have with your wife. I would be more than happy to share anything in my wardrobe with my wife if she would only accept Nicole. Cherish your wife for the wonderful person she is.

Presh GG
08-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Tea has some outfits I would die for..[ in fact I picked them out.] unfortunately we're not the same size. It's near impossible for me to find clothes that fit me outside the teen dept.:sad:

I'm envious you can share.

Presh GG

Audrey34
08-01-2010, 04:10 PM
You ladies are so lucky! Stories like this give me hope!
-Audrey

crossdrezzer1
08-13-2010, 04:28 AM
just had to sew a button on it for her,, she is going to wear it this weekend,,,i got a discout because a button was loose and now all is well,, cant wait to see her in it

Gerrijerry
08-13-2010, 04:34 AM
Just two woman sharing says so much when the other woman is your wife.

AKAMichelle
08-13-2010, 08:08 AM
maybe in a couple of years I could experience this, but until then you are really lucky. Your wife accepts you and then likes your taste in clothes.

kimdl93
08-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Great story. My wife has borrowed a few things - mostly casual tops and skirts, but often the items don't find their way back to my closet!

Ria
08-13-2010, 09:44 AM
Recently have had the same experience! She said "Sharing cloths with you is a great benefit" So cool!

JiveTurkeyOnRye
08-13-2010, 10:29 AM
When I was getting ready to move out here to Cali, I cleaned out a bunch of my clothes from my closet and gave most of them to the girl I was dating at the time because she could use the fabric to make stuff with. Well as she went through the bags she also picked out stuff she liked to to keep, and several times before I left town I went to hang out with her and she'd have on one of my skirts, and it really was exciting for me every time.

Teresa Ann
08-13-2010, 11:14 AM
My wife has been borrowing some of my dresses lately and when we went to our daughters house this weekend I found her in one of my dresses also, I told her that she was cute in that dress and she said that she got from mom. I put up some shelves in her laundry room and found several of my bras hanging there, I asked my wife about them and she said that when our daughter was at our house the last time she did not pack enough and that she borrowed from her. So my outfits are getting allover,I guess the only thing to do is to go shoping again. The daughter does not know about Teresa so it gets a little tricky at times.

Tina B.
08-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Cute story, unfortunately my wife and I are way different sizes, and have different taste in clothes, but since my Jewelry and hers are close to each other, she does get into that from time to time. It's always fun to see her wearing a necklace of mine.
Tina B.

Nikki A.
08-13-2010, 05:50 PM
When my wife was alive my stash was her clothes that she let me borrow or things she tired of.
My problem is that my daughter (who I think doesn't know) has hijacked a few pieces of clothing (some were my wife's that I kept and some that were bought afterwards), and found most of my jewelry. Even funnier is that we do sometimes shop at the same store and she has come in with things that I admired but decided against.

"Mary"
08-13-2010, 06:12 PM
That's so great

sissystephanie
08-13-2010, 09:18 PM
She calls me her BFF and she said if I didnt mind that she wasnt going to return this outfit,,she said go on another shopping trip and get another gem,, she knows I love to shop and I go in drab but dont have a problem in a few of my favorite stores as they know me and they know I am not a weirdo,, just a guy looking to buy pretty things..a mostly regular customer other than the gender thing

Amy, my late wife called me her best girlfriend! Unfortunately, she wore size 12 and I wear size 16 so we did not share that type of femme clothing. Some lingerie things, but no outer wear.

Btw, I also love to shop and for years have done it in both drab and enfemme. Now when I go shopping enfemme, I am not wearing a wig or makeup. My late wife always did that for me, So I just go out as a guy in a skirt or dress!! Surprisingly, I have never had any problems in the 5 years that I have been doing it. Of course, the SA's in the stores I shop at know that I am a good customer! My closets show that!!