PDA

View Full Version : Summer hiatus

NathalieX66
08-01-2010, 09:43 PM
I'll be honest with you.

I have postponed going out in public for the hottest months of the summer....primarily because most of my social activity revolves around the weekends in my guy self, and I can say that I already miss going out en femme. It's no like winter or spring or fall whre I go to this club, or that restaurant while en femme, which I actually do.... but it's a lot of work.

I've let the fur grow long, and soon as summer is over, it's off to get waxing for me come september, plus a pedicure with shiny metallic red toes. The long-term is ,yes!, permanent hair removal....basically the cost is the prohibiting factor, so my tax refund will play a part in that. I have windows, and a bathroom renovation to worry about first.

Also, I do not like the fact that makeup doesn't stay on well in 90º F temperature.

Anyone else on such a hiatus?

pennylee
08-02-2010, 02:16 AM
Some guy named Aurthur Itis made my toes swell up and hurt when shod. I don't know if they will get back to "normal" or not. (I had surgery on both legs, but had trouble before that). If I have to get new shoes........arrrrrggghhhh!!!! Mine are 14 medium and have 3 new pairs(nib). I'd hate to just purge them, there are enough to just fill adoor organizer. I hope a wide will work, I know a mainstream store in Conn. that has them! And they are tg friendly!!!!:wave2:

RachelPortugal
08-02-2010, 02:39 AM
With temperatures here of 35 - 40C (95 - 104F) in July and August I hardly bother with any clothes at all, being a naturist. I occasionally slip on a short summer dress and take a stroll around our grounds on misty mornings like today, but other than than that full dressing is postponed until autumn.

I won't have to go through a de-furring session at the end of summer as I keep my legs and body smooth all the time, which is not uncommon amongst naturist men.

Good luck with the bathroom renovation, when the temperatures allow me to work I am putting all new fittings etc into our bathroom #4 at present.

erickka
08-02-2010, 05:56 AM
I'm a littke bit of a slacker when the mercury climbs. I pretty much HATE being sweaty and stinky when I have on some really nice skirt and top. Plus, I'm too cheap to take my dry cleaning to get it done as often as I would need to this time of year!

renee k
08-02-2010, 07:08 AM
I'll be honest with you.

I have postponed going out in public for the hottest months of the summer....primarily because most of my social activity revolves around the weekends in my guy self, and I can say that I already miss going out en femme. It's no like winter or spring or fall whre I go to this club, or that restaurant while en femme, which I actually do.... but it's a lot of work.

I've let the fur grow long, and soon as summer is over, it's off to get waxing for me come september, plus a pedicure with shiny metallic red toes. The long-term is ,yes!, permanent hair removal....basically the cost is the prohibiting factor, so my tax refund will play a part in that. I have windows, and a bathroom renovation to worry about first.

Also, I do not like the fact that makeup doesn't stay on well in 90º F temperature.

Anyone else on such a hiatus?

I with you on this one sis! I can't wait for September to come as well. I'll be at favorite spa getting my body waxed and enjoying a pedi. Then off to the mall, and update my fall wardrobe.

Renee

carrie-ann
08-02-2010, 04:25 PM
I agree its a lot of work but I don't think i can go that long without dressing. I love it to much. Cut back on the make up a little and use aot of powder lol. That's why GG's keep it in there purse. Me too I sweet so bad I just deal with it. I'm lime you though can't wait for cooler weather.

tricia_uktv
08-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Even in England I sometimes struggle with the very hot weather as I perspire so much (it gives me the body of a supermodel though!) I was recommended 'Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray' and that definately works for me. It may not however work for everybody's skin.