PDA

View Full Version : calling all girls HELP!!!!!!

Danni Bear
08-02-2010, 02:25 AM
help please

how do you cope / handle all the stress and pressure of getting married

GG-CD-TG-TS

any answers out there

rapidly going crazy never knew was so much to do

how do gg's do it ?
there's no end

love
Danni

Tranny Tee
08-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Is your fiance aware of your crossdressing?

Persephone
08-02-2010, 12:01 PM
You put on your big girl panties and deal with it!

Seriously, start by putting together a list of all the things that need to be done. There are tons of wedding guides in the bookstores, from "Countdown to Your Perfect Wedding: From Engagement Ring to Honeymoon, a Week-by-Week Guide to Planning the Happiest Day of Your Life" to "Wedding Planning For Dummies, Second Edition."

Books like "Countdown" have checksheets, lists, and even questions to ask your various suppliers like caterers, photographers, etc.

Be sure to pick Bridesmaids and a Maid/Matron of Honor who can be trusted to support you on your big day, even if you collapse in a puddle of panic, and then have a great time!

DonnaT
08-02-2010, 01:20 PM
how do you cope / handle all the stress and pressure of getting married

By keeping in mind the end result

carrie-ann
08-02-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm on my 2nd marriage. Keep it simple stupid. The kiss system works great! Good luck.

Victoria Anne
08-02-2010, 01:34 PM
1 keep the end goal in mind
2 tell your fiance about your dressing BEFORE you get married
3 it is what it is so deal with it
4 have a glass of wine and relax it is all worth it

tricia_uktv
08-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Simple, you plan. But you need to know you can manage the consequences first. Good luck hon

Lorileah
08-02-2010, 02:31 PM
and take lots of videos and pictures because it will be a whirlwind

Shananigans
08-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Pfft...if those hick girls from my hometown can get married and pop out a kid the next month, then head back to work...YOU CAN TOO!

Danni Bear
08-02-2010, 06:19 PM
He knows
he's ftm and we've been married for 43 years
it's different now because i'm mtf and we've both transitioned totally
I just didn't realise how much i've changed and him too
it;s like knowing and learning are two seperate things
and he's no help whatsoever
said once was enough for him :scream:
thank GOD for daughters

Danni

Chickhe
08-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Well, my wife did most of the planning and I ran the other way when she got too stressed about it. Basically, we learned the wedding is for the guests, not us and at least one thing will go wrong... so set your expectations at a level you can live with and if all goes better, great. If I did it now, my perspective having done it before is that it is a big party and it is not worth crying over. Just make a list and start knocking items off.

eluuzion
08-03-2010, 03:09 AM
drugs seem to work well...:heehee: jus' kidd'n...

I can only share personal experience with my last two (failed) marriages...

First was a "social event", literally...
My "wife's" parents were socialites and she was first daughter to marry. 600 people at the reception. Butlers, maids, servers, security...(wedding was in the south). It was like one of those Hollywood affairs you see on TV.

Second (and final) wedding was complete opposite. We just went up to Vail (ski town). We rode the gondola with the preacher to the top of Vail Mountain and got married on the summit. It was really cool. Just the two of us and her young daughter. Then we went down to Vail and partied all night...well, all week... on our own. It was relaxing and a blast.

I would definately suggest the second version, unless you are a movie star...hehehe. The first version took months to plan. The second version took about 2 hours to plan.

Good Luck!!!

:love:

Danni Bear
08-03-2010, 03:26 AM
Eluuzion,

If only was that simple.
almost complete reinactment of our first wedding

big difference is our 4 (four) count them daughters

they have made it plain big wedding all the trimmings for their mom (me):)

dad can go hang out as far as they're conserned

now!!! how does anyone stop 4 very determined young ladies on a mission????

although it does feel like it's supposed to be this way:daydreaming:(pink fog)

:hugs:
Danni Beard
once cd
but now
loving wife
Sept.13,2010

DonnaT
08-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Why stop them. They're doing all the work. Relax, enjoy the ride.

Think about the wedding gown you didn't get to wear the first time around.

ReineD
08-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Danni, why the stress? It's a renewal of the vows, lol. You've been living together for how long now? 30-40 odd years?

Just enjoy your day. :) If it's too much for you, if your daughters are planning more than you feel comfortable with, just say something. Stop being so helpless! It's a myth that women are damzels in distress, you know. We actually do have backbones. :)