PDA

View Full Version : My CDing time is getting longer and longer! :(

KathyC
08-03-2010, 06:26 AM
Hello all,
Be honest, I don't like this at all, my time mof being a CDer is getting longer and longer!
In the very begining ( last week), the time was only about 2 hours the most, but ever since yesterday, time got up to 4 hours.
Today, since I didn't work, it is almost 9 hours up until now!!
Now I am looking at the mirror right across from my desk, I do feel more safe & really being who I am with femme clothes on.
I used to drink and smoke alot at this time of the night as the "regular me", but now I am more behave, and go to bed on time :)
Good sign of split personality as a man & woman? I am kind of tired of this because I feel very normal & comfortable as dressing up as a woman :(

Jennifer_Ph
08-03-2010, 06:36 AM
Take it easy and slow. One step at a time as you discover yourself. Sounds like it is a positive experience for you, yet you feel as though you are doing something wrong. There are millions of us and we've all got millions of different situations and reasons we dress. Each one is unique, as is yours. Embrace your new fem self and enjoy her.

Anna Maria
08-03-2010, 06:36 AM
Kathy, Enjoy as much time as you possibly can but please be careful. Remember that you have a life to live in the 'real' world. You are only young yet and the thing that you must learn is that your actions can have consequences. I am not trying to put a downer on things or be negative, but just give yourself a reality check occasionally, there's a good girl. xx

KathyC
08-03-2010, 06:41 AM
Thank you ladies!
I guess I do have to clean cut on my man side as well..
Lucky to see what my other half brought up to me tho :)

victoriamwilliams1
08-03-2010, 06:42 AM
I remember those days, in the early years of dressing you find you will dress longer and longer and if you are single you will find that you will dress as much as you can! I being married and before children I used to dress as much as I could and my longest day was 17 hours! After 17 hours I did not dress again for over a month.

You will also dress more especially if you are still learning the balance.

KathyC
08-03-2010, 07:01 AM
I remember those days, in the early years of dressing you find you will dress longer and longer and if you are single you will find that you will dress as much as you can! I being married and before children I used to dress as much as I could and my longest day was 17 hours! After 17 hours I did not dress again for over a month.

You will also dress more especially if you are still learning the balance.

Thank you Victoria!
By saying "learning the balance", are you saying i will be a complete person at the very end?
I messed up all my relationship at the very end in the past, because I have no patience, not understanding, pushing the girl..etc.
I do hate myself as a man..bossy at work, work #1 & hate people with family problems with emergency, hate people with happy family & kids..I am a hater.
Is it a good time for me to look for another relationship since I somehow EXP as a woman? Or do i need a little more time?
Now the time is prolong over 10 hours with my femme stuff on..
Fuxk! I going to take them down now!!

Anna Maria
08-03-2010, 07:10 AM
That is what Victoria is saying. You will find a balance that suits you, take it steps at a time and go easy on yourself. All we are trying to say (I think) is not to get too hung up about it all, we have all made that mistake. Accept yourself for what / who you are and you will be fine.

KathyC
08-03-2010, 07:26 AM
That is what Victoria is saying. You will find a balance that suits you, take it steps at a time and go easy on yourself. All we are trying to say (I think) is not to get too hung up about it all, we have all made that mistake. Accept yourself for what / who you are and you will be fine.

Thank you Anna,
I guess I will find my truth self very soon! yes, the man side of me already overload with tons of BS; BS to ppl, and PPL's BS to me.
I still need to CDing to get myself with full confidence! hope not gonna last too long.
I do have someone in my life that I love to say to her I really love her. She is not a regular "girl next door", she has issue, more than I do.

DonniDarkness
08-03-2010, 07:40 AM
Well the old saying goes....Birds of a feather, flock together...

Kathy have fun be yourself, maybe this girl issues and your "issues"...can have a big Issue party together :heehee:

And remember: All things in moderation

And Welcome!

Hugs,
-Donni-

KathyC
08-03-2010, 07:55 AM
Well the old saying goes....Birds of a feather, flock together...

Kathy have fun be yourself, maybe this girl issues and your "issues"...can have a big Issue party together :heehee:

And remember: All things in moderation

And Welcome!

Hugs,
-Donni-

I was trying to tell what she is..but just can't, secret? perhaps not.
I can talk to her all day, 24/7 since we are on the same level of knowledge. Maybe she knows more than I do after all the 3 years!?

kimdl93
08-03-2010, 03:22 PM
I think all of us start out limiting our time en femme due to a lack of privacy, fear of discovery and just not having developed a sense of who we want to be. Naturally, that evolves over time. If you're finding yourself more at ease, living a healthier life en femme, then enjoy the benefits. It it takes more of your time...that's cool too.

Karinsamatha
08-03-2010, 06:48 PM
I started just about the same as you - just a few hours a week needless to say I have progressed. I no longer can wait to get home from work to become who I am. Do not be afraid or upset you are going through changes. If you are like me you kept Kathy hidden very very deep.
It is a scary thing to realize you are not who you think you were - This will pass as both side integrate with each other.
:hugs:

KathyC
08-03-2010, 06:55 PM
I started just about the same as you - just a few hours a week needless to say I have progressed. I no longer can wait to get home from work to become who I am. Do not be afraid or upset you are going through changes. If you are like me you kept Kathy hidden very very deep.
It is a scary thing to realize you are not who you think you were - This will pass as both side integrate with each other.
:hugs:
This is what I am really afraid of..
Thank you for your friend request dear:)