PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about being TS?

Deborah
08-28-2005, 03:13 PM
It actually amuses me in an odd way. Here i am a totally sane person (in theory) i'm educated to a certain degree (working on my Bachelors now), yet i have this desire to be the opposite sex.

:confused: LMAO hmmm ok.:D

kazeparker
08-28-2005, 03:38 PM
I'd much rather be the opposite sex than transgendered. But I can live with this.

Natasha Anne
08-28-2005, 03:39 PM
I feel fantastic. Actually, really, I feel the same as I normally do, with a little apprehension that people will think I'm somehow different because of some operations and some hormones.

It's just me. Only better.

I could be on a L'Oreal advert!

Lisa Golightly
08-28-2005, 03:47 PM
As it is essentially what I am, I accept it. It annoys me that so many people have a negative view of it, but then I often have an extremely negative view of them so I guess fair's fair.

Sissy
08-28-2005, 05:36 PM
Oh boy- if I only had some cash on hand! Bigtime!
Lets get on with this! I woulda done it years ago!
Don't know, maybe its not God's will 4 me?

Jeanette TS
08-28-2005, 08:10 PM
Hi feel i should be. I am now coming to the piont that this is me, and i am happy with the world there is no more fight.

Lov Jeanette xx

Tristen Cox
08-28-2005, 10:07 PM
What can I really say here. Never was I satisfied being a guy, not even before I diagnosed myself. I didn't like my body, didn't like the standards others set of me and felt constricted to be a certain way when my heart yearned to be free.

Now that I know, it's hard for anyone to see on the outside what I feel inside, but let me tell you - just knowing and understanding has released something wonderful inside. Dressing is no biggie, I don't care what the world thinks or sees, this is a personal journey so when I need to impress the world is when I'll worry about that. For now I just hate this stupid body I have. It's rediculous to think with any amount of money I could ever truely be all woman. It would be a compromise at best. And since I'm not in some wilderness where I can slowly transition with out anyone ever seeing me, I must still live out life as a male. Which means I can't really effect physical changes, although as I said above part-way isn't what I'm looking for. It's all or nothing. So to everyone who 'sees' me I will remain a crossdresser. However inside the male is dying and the woman growing.

I like it that way. God gave me what I have so I will make the most of it, even if that isn't much. It's nice to dream;)

ChristineRenee
08-28-2005, 10:40 PM
Understanding, accepting, and finally embracing that which I am. A composite...part male...part female...with the much more dominant part being female.

It took me years to "get" that I am a male ONLY genetically. I will NEVER be only that however...as I also will never be only female...even if I did transition....which I won't.

So this is Chrissie...this is me...who I am...and who I was truly MEANT to be...in this life anyway. And I love her (me)...learning to love yourself truly is the greatest love of all girls...cause if you don't love you...how can you ever expect anyone else to?;)

Debbie Kong
08-28-2005, 11:57 PM
Relieved. Once I discovered how many of us there were I realized that I wasn't crazy after all. Now I just feel special.

Debbie

Caitlyn
08-29-2005, 02:48 AM
Much of what Tristen said applies to me. I am happier now since I realised fully what I am. When I realised I was NOT a guy wanting to be female but actually a female who needed to have the collars and cuffs match, I found solace in the thought that I wasn't toooooo messed up. I would rather have been born either male or female without the knowledge of transsexualism, but I am what I am (gu gu gu gu (popeye), and I wouldn't change. I feel I have insight to both worlds and a certain empathy that can only be afforded to transsexuals. If only we could get the general population to realise this attribute, we would be worth our weight in gold.

Rachael Warren
08-29-2005, 04:33 AM
Hi, I share much of the sentiment here.

I used to feel that I was born with the wrong body, but am now more at peace with it.

I think my life would have been more difficult in many ways had I been a genetic female.

I count myself lucky to have what I have, in my wife and children and wouldn't trade that for the world.

Life is full of compromises, this is just one of them.

I am happy to live this way, the rest of the world isn't staring at me when going about daily life (usually), sure it feels wrong but thats the way it has to be, for me at least.

Rachael.

mand
08-30-2005, 02:34 PM
Hello Amy :) I don't think I can add anything to what has been already said.

Maybe, just a thought..........."that you have to be born a man to make you really appreciate being a woman".

love mand xxx :)

Marsha
08-31-2005, 07:39 AM
Since accepting my feelings I have just felt a constant glow from somewhere deep inside my soul. It is interesting how most of the people who have known me the most have commented on how upbeat I am, although the only person who knows about Marsha is my therapist. It seems that the more I let go of the masculine, and the more I accept that I am female, the better life seems to be. Do any of you have the same take on this?

Rachel_740
08-31-2005, 10:47 AM
It actually amuses me in an odd way. Here i am a totally sane person (in theory) i'm educated to a certain degree (working on my Bachelors now), yet i have this desire to be the opposite sex.

It might seem a bit odd but I'm very proud of what AND who I am (talking about the new me). I'm also educated to degree level but I don't really think that has any bearing on anything to be honest. Everyone is different with their own values.

I'm not someone who (generally) has regrets - when I do something it's right at the time for the reasons it's right (for example, when I got married - TWICE), so I don't see that there is anything too regret - how can there be if it was right when I did it.

The only regret I do have (which was totally out of everyone's control) is that I wasn't born female.

Anne

Vaerise
09-02-2005, 08:29 PM

Horrible... Not even sure why I am wanting so badly to be a woman when I am physically a man. Feels wrong to want to wear women clothings but I still do it for emotional comfort.

CammyT
09-03-2005, 10:26 PM
Aloha,
While not wishing I were female full time, I do feel my desire to be female part time in order to be a complete person. Yin and Yang I guess? I do believe this has really helped in my relationships with the women in my life.

easyCD
09-05-2005, 08:48 AM
I feel the same way Cammy. I got a 15 on the COGIATI, meaning I'm (purportedly) about as pure an androg as you can get. I can live with that -- may even help with my writing -- but I was sure shocked at my score on the "Cross Gender Questionairre" -- in particular the AROUSAL part. OMG, I'm merely a man masquerading as a female nympho!

jerri kelly
09-05-2005, 08:58 AM
when i dress i truly think i should of been born female. it is sooooooo good.

thawngPwincess
09-05-2005, 12:13 PM
from the emphasis placed on gender sexuality age and race
asdefining characteristics division lines are traced
designed to alienate those who dare to deviate
from conventional behavioural roles weve been preprogrammed to play

define and divide and divide and conquer
:(

personally i dont believe in gender identity
to each their own tho of course
but physically changing sex to me seems kinda like a drastic reaction to the gender define/divide the external is what sadly defines us in this world
so matching the external to what you feel the internal is to be treated/percieved as you see yourself and wish to be seen/treated is understandableno doubt
but i dont really beelivein gender (of the mind/identity) perse
those tests are SO vague
and no studies have reallygotten past hormones or like trivial stuff like predisposition to being better at math and stuff
im very interested in such matters but ive really never seen any truly significant studies or whatever to prove that gender is truly a defining and therefore worth dividing thingymajig
i have no idea what im talking about
:)
no discouragement intended either
but yeah im just confused and being a super conpsiracy theorist
i kinda do feel itspossiblethat the wholegender define/dvide was created by a confused themselvespatriarchy but for sinister motives to define and divide and essentially divide and rule
haha
and theyre aliens!

Deborah
09-05-2005, 12:18 PM
but yeah im just confused and being a super conpsiracy theorist
i kinda do feel itspossiblethat the wholegender define/dvide was created by a confused themselvespatriarchy but for sinister motives to define and divide and essentially divide and rule
haha
and theyre aliens!

So you don't believe in gender and in a different post you said you don't believe in sexuality.

What exactly do you believe in besides Aliens? :rolleyes:

thawngPwincess
09-05-2005, 12:21 PM
thats about it!
haha

Deborah
09-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Thanks you made it to my special list!! ;)

thawngPwincess
09-05-2005, 12:27 PM
:o
haha
:)
you too cos without your help id neverhave figured out how to get my namechanged
and id be thawng WINCESS foreva

easyCD
09-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Y'know I sorta think the Darwin approach explains things for the majority of people ... I mean, think how confusing and difficult it if we didn't have some way of identifying a suitable mating partner (at least for procreation).
All that aside, nature always has exceptions ... and I've see some pretty exceptional people here. ;)

thawngPwincess
09-05-2005, 01:45 PM
you shouldnt be mating anyway!
gross!
think ofthe children
i pity kids borntoday

Tristen Cox
09-05-2005, 04:03 PM
you shouldnt be mating anyway!
gross!