PDA

View Full Version : rounding out

stephiny10
08-03-2010, 06:55 PM
As I go about my daily life l've noticed now that I've let my feminine side out more I have seen some little things that my guy side that seems to take more enjoyment in,like shopping for instincts I use to go to a store and just get what I came for,but now I browse around seeing if something fashionable catches my eye,or I'll go into a home store and take a greater interest in home decor,or I'll sit and watch and appreciate the way life interacts around others.Now don't get me wrong I like the way my life is subtly changing I feel more in tune with life and have a more relaxed outlook in general my question is this : am I imaging this or is there some substance to this,and has anyone had similar experiences?

KellyG
08-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Many TS folks have reported that HRT has had profound effects on their experience, and not just on their appearance.

I'm personally not TS, but I think I can relate in one sense. When I let my feminine side out, I feel this wonderful feeling throughout my whole body. Even just putting on certain items of clothing can be enough of a trigger to begin this response. I'm sure that there are hormones, endorphins, etc. being released in my system that are responsible for these feelings. In a sense it's like a chemical addiction (but a totally healthy one, of course!).

I feel that over time these chemicals are affecting me. I feel more calm and relaxed. I take more time to enjoy each moment of life, I am more receptive and sensitive to others' feelings and needs. I take more time to cultivate beauty in my life because it makes the feelings grow stronger.

These changes are confirmed by unsolicited comments from others who say things like I look like I am in the best phase ever of my life.

tanyalynn51
08-03-2010, 08:45 PM
There are a number of things that have come out for me, even when being dressed as a guy still. I forgot for a while how sensitive I was to some things, or blocked them out. I dont know why I am so good with children and animals, especially abused animals. I do enjoy shopping more, and although I havent done any online in a long time, I cant go to Wal-Mart without looking at the lingerie section. I always want to go in when I walk by Torrid at the mall.

Angiemead12
08-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Check this out it, makes sense to me

http://www.chabad.org/blogs/blog_cdo/aid/981317/jewish/Male-Brain-Female-Brain.htm

Stephanie Miller
08-03-2010, 09:17 PM
In order to conquer ones fears - one must face them.
At the time I first addmitted to myself that I was CD I was a very macho acting guy. I acted this way to help overshadow the feelings I really felt. Like so many here, I over-reacted to over compensate. After admitting who/what I really was - it has been so much easier on me because - even though I don't act fem when in guy mode - I can allow my feeling to surface somewhat. I say samewhat because I'm still a guy and my wife and family still want a guy around.
Long way to say - you're allowing yourself to be you now. Even though society dictates you be someone else.

Heather Zor-El
09-08-2010, 01:33 PM
I recently discovered Hobby Lobby and have totally re-done my closet so that is soft and feminine, like me. My wife is letting me be me more now that all the kids are away at school. So that also let me feel free to decorate the closet with some of the silk flowers, little dress-form jewelery holders, and bunches of small touches that make me feel so ME! I've put all my model cars, that used to be on the closet shelves, up for sale on ebay, and feel like I a great weight has been lifted.

I'm not sure how much of this is just the joy of freedom to express my true self, and how much may be due to hormones. I have taken pueraria mirifica, both in capsule and cream form, to increase my bust, and have developed a nice figure as a result. I don't really think that is the change, though, as I've had this side ever since I was four.

The pueraria works so well, I applied to the company and became a distributor. I sell mainly on ebay, but I'm not going to promote my site. Many people sell it there if you are interested. I'm not looking for your business, just want to let people know that male breast enhancement is not just possible, but an attainable goal.

kimdl93
09-08-2010, 01:43 PM
As noted by Stephanie, I know that I've been able to shed the macho facade in my life as I've grown to accept and be accepted as a CDer. I don't have to pretend to my wife, for example, that shopping bores me. She knows I'm looking for myself as well. Its been liberating to say the least.