PDA

View Full Version : I’m not going out, no, never, ever!

suzy1
08-04-2010, 02:39 AM
I am a girl that has no need to go out in public dressed.
I am not scared to go out and I am not repressing a desire to go out.
I’m 100% happy as I am, “in my lovely closet” I am enjoying being Suzy to the full.
So why am I going on about it?
Well, I am really interested in just how many other girls here are like me.
Are we the silent majority, or a minority?
I am only talking about members that choose not to go out because they have no need or desire whatsoever.

hugs, SUZY

Shananigans
08-04-2010, 03:27 AM
I know Camie (name change every day, I tell you) isn't really big on the going out front. Let's see...I got her ready one day with various outfits to try on and we hung out on the balcony of her condo at beach for a while. I suggested we go out later that night on the beach. She thought it would be a good idea, but didn't really press it. I am way too scatter-brained, so I just forgot about it.

I'm always looking to go out and party with people. Go to a drag show. See if people dress at such and such gay bar so maybe Camie could go. She says it sounds like a good idea, but never presses it. Again, I forget and then we never do it.

I was talking about safety measures that we should take when we go out with Camie. Then, she said, "Well, I don't really think I'll be going out that much...if I do, it will be with you. But, I'm okay with just dressing at home."

Oh, okay. Haha...I'll shut up about it then.

So, yeah, you're not alone. Camie isn't big on wanting to "fool" anyone...or pass. At least right now, I'm not saying that she won't maybe want to explore later on down the line. But, for now, it's cool with just hanging around the house, or the condo. Maybe out on the balcony.

Violetgray
08-04-2010, 03:58 AM
Personally, I find it very difficult to believe that someone who had the opportunity to go out and be who they are without the risk of being hassled, insulted or judged wouldn't take that opportunity.

Shananigans
08-04-2010, 04:29 AM
Violetgray,

Well, I know that I run that risk every time I step out of the house...whether I'm GG or a CD. I don't think even then that it should stop you from doing what you want to do. However, some people just want to keep to themselves with this, I suppose. I think with Camie it's about looking good for herself, not necessarily seeking affirmation from the outside world. I think that a lot of people on here need to feel affirmed in what they are doing/how they look...going out into the world dressed is the ultimate affirmation in your ability to dress en femme. Maybe some people just don't need it as much as others? And, I mean this in no disrespect to you. I'm just simply stating my opinion from what I have seen on here.

Sweeterica
08-04-2010, 05:40 AM
Hi Suzy1,
Im like you ,im very happy to be in the closet,i only share my fem side with my SO,i dont feel the desire to go out in public,i dont think i would pass anyway.The love of our CD interest is to enjoy it,we all have different ways of doing that so really should feel no pressure to take it beyond our comfort zone.

Megan70
08-04-2010, 05:54 AM
Suzy, several days ago(7/31 i wrote a thread that had a big response tittled Passing n Public, ( Again)There is Hope...., and one of the lines i put at the bottom of my post was this
"Oh, and this thread is for encouraging those that are scared and lack assurance and self confidence. It is by no means an ultimatum that because you don't venture out there is something wrong with you and you aren't living up to your pledged code on page 57 in the CD handbook( joke.. O.K). There are those of you that are very content to stay home , or partially dress, or just wear make or lingerie, and that,s all you need to make you happy. Do what feels right and comfortable for you."
So I say... good for you :thumbsup:

Megan

MargaretJ
08-04-2010, 06:10 AM
Suzy, although I do go out, and my sister knows of my hobby, I totally agree with your comments about being in the closet. I have never subscibed to the "you must come out, to be truthfull and honest with yourself", train of thought. It would probably cause me no end of trouble if my hobby was widely known.

Cathy J
08-04-2010, 06:14 AM
I'm a very senior citizen and love being a CD and have been dressing for about 65 years, more or less. I am happy in my closet I have no desire or interest in going out or passing in public. I dress to look and feel good for myself. Very selfish, I guess.

The best thing that has happened to me was the day I discovered this forum! So many mysteries have been solved since by reading all the threads here.

Many thanks Girls!

KathyC
08-04-2010, 06:23 AM
I would love to go out, perhaps someday?

victoriamwilliams1
08-04-2010, 06:25 AM
I beleive that each one of us have different goals and for me when I first started I wanted to go out in my early years. It was one time in history when I did not want to go out and I was happy being in my house until it began to drive me up a wall! So I started going out at night. Now I do think that some people are just happy being able to dress in the comfort of home and if that is you I say enjoy:)

BobbiU
08-04-2010, 06:44 AM
I'm like you, I do not see myself going out, happy in the house. Outside of the house, I am 100% male, and happy with that role, however, I do enjoy wearing womens lingerie under my drab clothes, and wear panties every day to work. But appearance wise, Male outside.

suzy1
08-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Personally, I find it very difficult to believe that someone who had the opportunity to go out and be who they are without the risk of being hassled, insulted or judged wouldn't take that opportunity.

You should accept there are people in this world different from you Violet. It will make you more excepting of other peoples views on life. A good thing I think.

SUZY

NicoleScott
08-04-2010, 08:30 AM
It's all about the payoff. Some CD's get all the payoff they need privately.

Tina B.
08-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Suzy, add me to the list of those happy in my closet. Just don't need or desire to go out. Thirty years ago, maybe, but no more. I did go out once, didn't like the reaction I got.
Tina B.

Tranny Tee
08-04-2010, 09:26 AM
I believe it is my duty to inflict my beauty upon the rest of the world.

Each one of us is unique. Each one of us has a different set of needs and motivations, crossdressing is not a 'one size fits all' activity.

Leslie Langford
08-04-2010, 10:05 AM
I’m 100% happy as I am, “in my lovely closet” I am enjoying being Suzy to the full.
I am only talking about members that choose not to go out because they have no need or desire whatsoever.

hugs, SUZY

Never say "never" - who would have predicted 20 years ago the end of the Cold War, the fall of the Berlin Wall, the end of Communism in Eastern Europe, the election of a black U.S. President, women Heads of State of many major countries, the legalisation of gay rights and gay marriage around the world, and the near-bankruptcy of General Motors etc.?

docrobbysherry
08-04-2010, 10:26 AM
At least occasionally. If u CAN'T, and u think of yourself as a CD rather than TG/TS, (I understand that they NEED to express themselves as females), what's the point?:eek:

I'm WAY more comfortable in drab clothes. Which I throw on in seconds!:)

I get to dress 100% for myself in the closet! (If I went out dressed, I'd have to dress like my granny!):sad:
Sherry PREFERS to look YOUNG and HOT!:D

I don't get off shocking or fooling regular folks. JUST ME!!!!!:heehee:

I'm NEVER stressed or even THINK about how others think I look when I'm out. Don't WORRY, be HAPPY and dress in private:)

Vieja
08-04-2010, 10:30 AM
I will probably never go out but not from lack of desire. If the opportunity ever presents itself I will probably start in a shopping mall. I did that once but didn't get very far from the car when my garter belt and stockings started to pull my panties down. I have never had the nerve to try it again.

Vieja

tanyalynn51
08-04-2010, 10:31 AM
Im with you Suzy, on both counts. I dont care if I ever go out. Also, I think people who want to make judgements of us need to do their own thing and dont judge us. I do hope to go out one day, but not today, or tomorrow.

Pythos
08-04-2010, 11:44 AM
I would like to choose, day to day, how I would like to look for a day, or moment.
If I want to be really fem, then I would like to go out as such.

If I want to blur the boundaries (tell you the truth, that is what I would like to do more), then I would like to do that.

and if I just feel like putting on jeans and t shirt, then I should be able to do that.

All without fear of some moron taking it upon him or herself to tell me what I am doing is wrong.

In a round about way I am saying I really don't like hiding.

suzy1
08-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Pythos, I’m not hiding. Please read my post.

SUZY

Inna
08-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Hey Suzy, I am going to write not about what it is to be comfortable in or out of the closet but rather my own experience month ago.

I am a realistic crossdresser and transgender and even though I posses omnipotent fantasy I also embrace realities of the world. I often looked in the mirror and took a while to pierce through the fog of euphoria surrounding my wants and feminine fantasies to uncover just a bloke in a dress. Crushing blows to a girl inside. For all my life the need to express what is on the inside overpowered any notions of this action being absurd, wrong, sinful and dirty. One year ago I could not hold back anymore, it was aether hormones or inevitable demise, I have chosen the first option out of love I feel every day from my closest family and the hurt I would have caused them if I have chosen the latter.

I kept it in the closet all this time but now there was something different, I was embracing the girl within rather that just celebrating her every so often. I could see her emerging day by day and taking a rightful place here in this world. The corrupt shell of a masculine man was slowly cracking under the pressure of true love, the light was penetrating through the crevasses straight into my soul, I was taking first breaths of unspoiled air.

Months have gone by and then one day after the usual preparation I looked into the mirror. There she was, undeniable, sensual, silhouette of a beautiful being staring back at me, "is it me?" I asked with tears in my eyes, "is it truly me?" There was the first time I have felt peace, serenity, oneness.

Since then I kept it in the closet growing and dreaming "what if I get the courage to step outside" what then, how is it going to feel, what kind of world will I experience?

Months have gone by and I kept thinking that I would not go out unless there would be absolutely no question about my passability. Then I have met Raquelle C. phenomenal girl here at the forum who have become my friend and invited me to go out with bunch of fun girls. "Just come on, will have an awesome time as we usually do" she said, "you will be just fine" encouraging me on. Well despite thoughts of, world ending, I took the plunge and jumped head first into the rabbit hole for the second time in my life as I did with HRT before. Wow, what a ride, we met at the CD friendly night club and had a wonderful time. Met lots of fun people, girls were phenomenal and took me by hand, especially Natasha pulling me out into a dance floor to commit first CD offense, No Dancing, well I did put my girl on!

The experience did not equal any I have expected, it surpassed all the emotional barriers I feared, I felt ME most wonderful emotion I have felt, undeniably feminine sensual being experiencing the world for the first time. Scared, exhilarated, nervous, ecstatic but overwhelmed with wonder and lightness.

I came back home, and didn't want to take my clothes, makeup, wig off, I didn't want for it to end. Next day came and realities snuck in. But the feeling never left, Oh when can I do it again? Yes, I still have the fear near, but the experience was overwhelmingly positive and as time goes by and I grow more feminine on the outside it will be more and more natural and I just can't wait now for that moment to arrive.

Susan4
08-04-2010, 12:43 PM
I too like the closet ... sometimes. It's fun to explore one's inner landscape dressed for the mental journey. It's also fun to explore one's wardrobe or wear something comfortable and just chill out with a book or the TV. Or bake cookies .. or a million other things I can do in my very large closet.

But, it can also be fun to have social contact. See and be seen. I like to know how it feels to wear heels on gravel, or on the grass. Feel the wind up my skirt, or go for walk ... longer than the length of my hallway. Or drive the car and go through a drive through ... or make small talk with an SA in a CD friendly clothing store ... and, best of all, just have a coffee or lunch with a friend.

One or both ... there is room for all. As someone said up above .. it's about the payoff. What do you need? That sometimes changes daily.

Hugs
Susan

tricia_uktv
08-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Each to their own. We're all different. But in two hours time I will be walking through the middle of a huge city fully dressed. I am preparing for that at the moment. I am not scared but need to get my girl side inside.

I don't think I could ever be happy keeping it in the closet and I am hugely happy now.

But good luck to you hon and if you are very happy then so be it, and wonderful.

Hugs

suzy1
08-04-2010, 01:27 PM
I said in my post I wanted to get replies from girls like me. With no need or desire to go out, ever.!!!!!!
Thank you all for your replies but did all of you actually read or fully understand what I was saying?
No offence but I don’t wont replies from girls who DO go out or wont to go out.
Also I don’t wont replies from girls who think I do not know my own mind, cos I do.

Where are you girls like me?

A bit puzzled SUZY

Nicole Erin
08-04-2010, 01:34 PM
There are many levels of being TG and many levels of "coming out".
The extremes are the closet CD's to the stealth TS.
Me, I am an "out" TS.
I believe that the vast majority of CD's are probably closeted and just don't desire to come out.

Only an individual can decide what is right for them.

tricia_uktv
08-04-2010, 01:48 PM

hugs, SUZY

Soz hon, but if you only get replies from girls who don't want to go out you wont get the answer to your question will you? I clearly misunderstood,

Hugs

Danielle Gee
08-04-2010, 04:39 PM
I've been CDing to various degrees for over 50 years and have only went outside my yard once. My Sweetie and I drove 20 miles into town, went to a drive-in cafe (ate in the car). Then we window shopped a bit in our small downtown then returned home.

I was so hyper-ventilating most of the trip , I thought surely I would have a heart attack. I can't honestly say I enjoyed the trip at all.

On the other hand , It's normal for me to do all manner of "female" tasks while dressed in my own home and yard. I like to cook and clean and sometimes just laze around the house while dressed.

I believe "going out" or not its the same "Gene" that makes one guy like to fish and another enjoy downhill skiing. One isn't necessaraly better than the other ....Only "different"

That my story and I stickin to it!!!
Danielle:)

Frédérique
08-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I’m 100% happy as I am, “in my lovely closet”

Well, I have no desire to go out dressed, but I do it from time to time just for fun. I like my closet, and I enjoy being self-contained in my girliness, with fewer factors to worry about and more time to enjoy being in my favorite clothes. I would say I keep to my closet most of the time (I won’t even give you a percentage, since it’s irrelevant), so I’m more in your camp than other, more extroverted members. The fact is, I used to go out a lot, in a more hostile environment – maybe the inherent danger of discovery pushed me forward, or the desire overcame my reticence. Here in Kansas it’s easy to go out, but there’s no place to go! So, I inevitably stay home and crossdress to my heart’s content, not bothering anyone and not being bothered…:battingeyelashes:

Tbirdgal
08-05-2010, 11:47 AM
I would have to say you are in not a Minority per say......... I will however say that you are in a part of the Gender rainbow that perceives public Crossdressing as not you . To this extent , I even know a couple here where I live . Thats fine . To me dear, theres room for everyone !

cdterri
08-05-2010, 12:29 PM
I believe that if cross dressing was acceptable We all would venture out. Why would we want to confine ourselves to a few rooms when we could explore the world dressed as ourselves.

Proteus
08-05-2010, 02:41 PM
In a way, having crossdressing as sort of a private me-thing isn't really that bad. It's a bit of an evil pleasure, I'll have the last laugh and the rest of the world isn't invited :devil:

Unless I'm fooling myself. :o

I'd absolutely want to go out, so I can enjoy all the outdoor activities en femme. Boating, hiking, swimming, etc., and even though none of the passers by really care how you're dressed, it's not a nice feeling to be a thorn in the side of the neighbours' mildewy sense of gender perception.