PDA

View Full Version : Bought Guys Clothes

t-girlxsophie
08-04-2010, 11:33 AM
Today,for second day running my Wife and I went on a Shopping spree (thanks to a sudden windfall),and while in one store I found myself waiting while she was in changing rooms,and as they were situated next to menswear dept I found myself browsing,and I ended up buying 2 teeshirts and a pair of jeans:eek: well this was the first time in years i have bought guys clothes.

Well my Wife was totally shocked at this LOL and pretty soon I was Dragged (no,not really lol) to the Ladies dept and ten minutes later All was again right with the world i had bought a Grey,Belted Pencil skirt and cream Sweater with lace bust,and some Pink Jewellery,When was the last time any of you Ladies who Dress regularly, bought yourself guy clothes?

:hugs:Sophie xx

Pythos
08-04-2010, 12:29 PM
Your wife, is awesome.

That is my usual response when I read of a GG doing as your wife does.

We need more.

LOL

holly_n_ok
08-04-2010, 12:32 PM
yes very awesome! not only one that is excepting but one that will keep you in line! sounds like fun!

sissystephanie
08-04-2010, 02:48 PM
I agree, you have an awesome wife!! It has been so long since I bought guy clothes that I can't remember when it was. I do know my female wardrobe outnumbers my male wardrobe at least 3 to 1! Probably more like 5 to 1!! I have 5 men's suits, but at least 15 dresses and probably 30 skirts!

Tina B.
08-06-2010, 10:51 AM
I bought a couple pair of pants this summer, hated to do it, but had to have the pants. I have bought a few pair of Capri's 6 or 7 blouses, and a couple pair of shoes for Tina to make up for wasting money on him.
Tina B.

sandra-leigh
08-06-2010, 11:31 AM
About 15 months ago I bought a couple of higher-end male dress shirts, both with a light paisley pattern, one pink and the other a blue with a hint of turquoise. They were men's shirts (http://www.haightandashbury.ca/2010/profile.php), but they look with those colorings they look more feminine than many of my "stealth" clothes. Protective confusion :D

AKAMichelle
08-06-2010, 11:38 AM
A couple of months ago when the pants were too small and I had to go out of town. Thankfully I have now lost most of the weight which caused me to buy the new clothes. Eventually I will need to buy a few jeans when I get too small for the current size of jeans. I buy guy clothes only when absolutely necessary.

Loni
08-06-2010, 11:48 AM
in all of the stores i go into...i can not even think of were the "men's" dept is....:doh: :eek: