PDA

View Full Version : I came out to my ex

JainaCarpaccio
08-04-2010, 12:56 PM
Caught her on facebook this morning, and I came out to her about the crossdressing. She was surprisingly cool about it, and actually wondered why I was worried about it in the first place. I still don't think we'll be getting back together, but it's nice to have cleared the airwaves abit.

Lexine
08-04-2010, 03:00 PM
I did that a couple of months back and she even saw me as a girl and I think her reaction was more along the lines of, "Wow, you're better with makeup than I am!"

JulieC
08-04-2010, 05:04 PM
At least if you do get back together, she'll know the truth. That's good.

JainaCarpaccio
08-04-2010, 07:38 PM
At least if you do get back together, she'll know the truth. That's good.

Well most of it, I've still got some other issues I haven't addressed with her, still having trust issues, but this is at least a step in the right direction.

Alicia_lynn419
08-04-2010, 08:53 PM
My ex wife knew from early on. At first she was quite supportive, but withdrew her support after about 2 years. We're still in touch, still friends, and she knows I still dress, but I rarely ever say anything about it because I know she does not want to hear. It's like losing a friend... But I still have lots of other friends...

Marissa
08-04-2010, 09:58 PM
Well most of it, I've still got some other issues I haven't addressed with her, still having trust issues, but this is at least a step in the right direction.

Fully understand the trust issue..and other issues.. as much as I miss my ex.. it wouldn't work..too much damage.. its great you realize this now and if you (both) decide to try again, at least these issues will be resolved as best and this side of you can be shared.

My ex knew as I told her while married, she gave me a few items of hers and was okay to a degree, only since i worked and lived in another city so she didn't see..

During our bad times at the end, she decided to tell my girls.. but the damage she wanted to do, didn't work.. my girls are understanding.. :D

Anyway, after the divorce, ex and I did talk about this side of me.. she even gave me more items and i gave her unused (new) makeup that i wouldn't be using..

Then we even went shopping (me in drab) for makeup and then had lunch where I decided to show her pics of me.. she was impressed.. asked my name..at the time it was Cassey.. she said that didn't fit..so after a bit, she came up with Marissa.. which I do love.. :daydreaming:

That is as far as it went to share this side.. and yes, the trust issue was deep so I decided to walkaway from her for now.. or maybe forever.. to find myself..

Sorry getting caught away with my story..

Good luck in whatever relationship you decide to have in the future with the ex.. we all know its hard to let someone go who you shared so much with..

Hugs,