PDA

View Full Version : Playing Tennis As Girls

windycissy
08-04-2010, 08:39 PM
My scheme to play golf as a girl got too complicated, but today my friend Allie and I played tennis as girls! I scored a tennis dress on sale at the outlets and bought a ladies racquet at Walmart and we played at a public court so it was a lot cheaper than golf and we didn't have to worry about being stuck in a foursome. It was so much fun! Allie took this picture of me midway through our "match" it was hot out there but I loved every minute of it, can't wait to play again!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0d625b3127ccefa9c5f58ae3d00000030O08IatWLlw0aA9 vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

AlyssaT
08-04-2010, 09:02 PM
That sounds like it would be awesome. I always adored those cute tennis outfits. Never thought about just giving it a spin myself.

Princess29
08-05-2010, 04:32 AM
way cool, I'd like to do that myself

Tasha McIntyre
08-05-2010, 04:38 AM
Wow, that is cool......my Nintendo Wii sports character plays tennis, and wears a skirt too. :)

Paula Siemen
08-05-2010, 07:35 AM
I guess if you turn that raquet upside down, it would be a "men's" raquet? The "W" stands for "Women's" I guess. I never knew tennis raquets had sex.

LOL....just having some fun!
I've often thought of doing the same thing. Love tennis and love dressing...why not combine??? I need to find a ladies pleated tennis skirt and top....I just love those panties they wear under their skirts...like cheerleader outfits. Now I just need to find a ladies tennis raquet; I think mines an "S" ??????

Love yall,
Paula

apollogod
08-05-2010, 07:37 AM
Something I couldn't do but you look very cute.

Stephanie Miller
08-05-2010, 07:45 AM
Sorry to hear you're into tennis. It's gonna cost ya! :D Better get another credit card and add on to the closet! I must have 4 tennis dresses and skads of tennis skirts! Tennis is a fun sport. My wife and I played a lot last year - but too busy this year. Here in Phoenix, since it's 100+ during the day- we prefer playing at the local school at night under the lights. Saves on heat strokes.

Anna Maria
08-05-2010, 07:58 AM
I am not physically capable of playing sport any more, but this looks like a :D real hoot! That dress is really gorgeous by the way :)

AKAMichelle
08-05-2010, 10:29 AM
You are becoming the trooper. I am planning on playing golf dressed on Tuesday and I was thinking about you then. It's a shame that it didn't work out for you, but you never know when things will change.

AllieSF
08-05-2010, 10:48 PM
Playing tennis with Cissy actually started out much earlier in the day and ended much later after the sun was well down. She can wear out the casual bystander! Cissy, knowing me too well, asked me to fill in just a few of the missing details. So here they are in a longer than intended post.

We met just before noon at the Vacaville outlet stores to do some girl shopping. We accomplished that quite well with each of us going away with some nice finds at great prices. To accomplish that discipline is needed to only purchase those items that are really on sale in the store's clearance section. Cissy got her fantastic Nike frilly short white tennis dress and her long sought after blue with white trim purse that she debuted with her stylish blue print dress later in the evening. For a lite lunch we both had a small cup of vanilla yogurt with Reese's Peanut Butter Cup topping. From there it was off to Sacramento to change for tennis (I was actually hoping to play golf, but that will have to wait).

We changed in her hotel and it was off to the tennis courts. Since we are both very accomplished players (NOT!) our games were fun, funny and tiring in the moderate heat not often found in Sacramento at this time of the year. When I told Cissy that it was time for a break to sit in the shade to recoup some, she said we should just call it quits since we had more activities planned and we ladies were tied at 4-4. Great idea Cissy!

Back to the hotel for a quick change into our swim suits, mine a black bikini bottom with a little skirt and a white short sleeved tee shirt (I do need to find a decent real swim suit top), and Cissy in her lovely blue, white and black tankini. Cissy is the pro at using the hotel swimming pool en femme. However, this was my first time. That is why I improvised my top. Cissy did the swimming and I did the wading and dipping. We laid on our lounge chairs beside the pool hogging all the available towels, reading In Style magazine to get the latest fashion tips, and just enjoying a peaceful moment in the sun next to a pool chatting as two girls are want to do. There were only a few other people there who paid us no attention except for those first glances that we all make make at someone new coming into a pool area. After that it was back to the room for quick showers and preparing for our evening agenda.

We first went to 58 Degrees (the supposedly ideal temperature for some wines) for a glass of wine and a refreshing caprese salad. The waitress readily recognized us from our only other visit there several months ago. From there we walked a half block down the street to Aoli's for a delicious dinner and more conversation. Our final destination was to be Mix Downtown, but that did not occur because the place was packed with a long waiting line of very young people outside waiting to get in. The bouncer told me it was probably just a 1 1/2 hour wait. So, we just wondered a couple of blocks away and had coffee and split a decadent coconut cheese cupcake. The wonderful multi-venue and activity filled day had to finally come to an end so it was back to the hotel to drop off Cissy and then the 1 hour plus drive for me back to the SF Bay Area.

It was a day of firsts for both of us, 6 different venues, first time playing tennis in femme for both of us, and the first time for me using a pool in public in a quasi femme swim outfit. We also had 4 changes of outfits. We carried all that off without a hitch (a miracle) and with smiles continually on our contented faces. Thanks Cissy for a wonderful day and evening, and we will definitely do that again (tennis and pool) and also need to make that golf game happen too.

AllieSF
08-05-2010, 10:52 PM
I forgot to add my pics to the post. Here they are:

KristinSkye
08-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Wow, sounds like you girls had an amazing day! I'm kinda jealous :P

joann07
08-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Way cool and both of you look great.
I play tennis quite a bit, but have yet to play in femme.
That's definitely on my to do list.

Hugs!

tanyalynn51
08-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Wow, that is cool......my Nintendo Wii sports character plays tennis, and wears a skirt too. :)

I dont play much tennis on video games, but my golf characters are always female ones. I wish I could play either in real life.

windycissy
08-06-2010, 11:51 AM
I can't wait to play again, we're gonna try to play next week and I just challenged this guy I know to a match too, told him I wouldn't be able to put up much of a fight in a dress...yesterday I went shopping for ruffled panties to wear under it but they're hard to find, the only ones I saw were from Frederick's of Hollywood and I don't think they're intended for the tennis court...besides they cost almost as much as my dress!

celeste26
08-06-2010, 03:45 PM
The only time Ive ever played tennis I spent too much time chasing the balls outside of the courts since they tend to fly over the fences easily when I play.:o

Leyna
08-06-2010, 09:35 PM
I don't think I could to do anything competitive en femme. All the boy in me would come spilling out!

Congrats to you, though. And that outfit is adorable. :koc:

Michelle2008
08-07-2010, 01:26 AM
Hi All,

I have been playing tennis and taking private tennis lessons for about 5 years now. All my friends know I am TG and my private tennis instructor also of course knows. She doesn't care b/c I work hard during our lessons and always pay on time. I truly love wearing all the cute outfits and I have a closet in my spare bedroom just devoted to all my tennis tops, skirts, dresses, bras, and panties. Much fun and great exercise!

Michelle

windycissy
08-08-2010, 02:39 PM
I found myself cattily critiquing the ladies in their tennis outfits as I watched the La Costa tournament on TV this weekend, my dress is way cuter than most of the rags they were wearing!

Maryesther M.
08-08-2010, 07:04 PM
Now that's something I'd really love to do. Girls' tennis outfits are universally sexy, and yours looks really lovely.

My problem is that I am spastic on a tennis court. Try as I have done all my life I cannot graduate from the 'beginners' standard. It's that eye for a ball thing...I don't have it. Like people who don't have an ear for music...they shouldn't sing !

Aeify
08-08-2010, 09:48 PM
You two look fab! So glad you had a great ladies day!!

windycissy
08-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Played 3 sets on Wednesday! First I had an early morning tennis "date" with this guy, he hadn't played in years and I got off to a 3-0 lead before he found his serve and I was getting my fanny kicked until two guys took the court next to us, I called him to the net and told him I was gonna have to girl it up now and not to beat up on me or he'd look like a brute which psyched him out and I won 7-5! My new skirt was perfect with a jacket for the cool morning

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0d632b3127ccefa8e51ecad0d00000030O08IatWLlw0aA9 vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Then in the afternoon my friend Allie picked me up and we played 2 sets, it was warm by then so I changed into my tennis dress and we had a great time, Allie taught me how to stash balls in my boy shorts ("from the bottom, Cissy") and took my picture playing in my dress in the breeze

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0d632b3127ccefa8e04bcedef00000030O08IatWLlw0aA9 vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

AllieSF
08-14-2010, 07:50 PM
That was a wonderful day to play tennis en femme, not too hot, a light breeze and great courts all to ourselves. Since the last time we played it was hotter with less wind, my favorite wig kept all the heat in and I sweat a lot, which I hardly ever do, necessitating a quick wig shampoo the next day. So this time I picked a spare wig (actually this was the first time I wore it). It is a light red and a little longer with lots of uncontrollable curls. I am not sure that I really like the look, but sometimes it fools me and I do, go figure!

Anyway, Cissy beat me good this time so heading back for a light lady's lunch in her hotel suite and then off the pool was a welcome relief. Unfortunately, the sun went over the building about an hour before we got down there leaving us in the shadows with a light cool breeze. The hot tub sounded like a perfect solution once the mother and her two teen daughters went into the pool. Since the first time I went to the pool with Cissy the week before, I managed to find the perfect tankini top at Penny's on sale for $13.00. It only took me trying on 20 different style, sizes and colored tops to find it. Of course it was also the last one I tried on. All a first for me. I was in drab mode and just took the bundle of tops to the men's area fitting rooms, and properly returned them back to the women's section after trying them on.

To finish out the activity packed day we headed into downtown Sacramento for a drink at Mix Downtown (no crowd this time) where we met a young couple that had just gotten engaged two weeks before. Lucky for us we may have found a golf partner with the girl. She was on her college golf team and had carried a index of +1 and she doesn't like playing with her fiancé and wants to play with us! We had a couple of drinks and shared a couple of great small dishes along with continual conversation. The night was finished off with a nice strong double espresso that did keep me awake for the long drive home. Thanks for everything Cissy. Here is another pic of Cissy and one of me by the pool.

Angiemead12
08-14-2010, 08:23 PM
What a fun great day! Thanks for sharing girls!:hugs:

windycissy
08-15-2010, 03:12 PM
Tennis is becoming more than just another item to tick off my bucket list, I'd forgotten how much I like to play and the added thrill of running around in one of those little dresses is beyond belief! And it was such fun to sit, talk and giggle with Allie as we took pictures of each other after the match....

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0d634b3127ccefa8aad1dfe3b00000030O08IatWLlw0aA9 vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

windycissy
08-17-2010, 11:15 PM
I'm having more fun playing tennis as a girl, running around in one of those little white dresses is such a rush

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0d632b3127ccefa8f582b4c2a00000030O08IatWLlw0aA9 vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

that I had to get a tennis skirt too

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a0d632b3127ccefa8f9a804ce000000030O08IatWLlw0aA9 vPgw/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

kellycan27
08-17-2010, 11:17 PM
You look adorable...:)

AllieSF
08-17-2010, 11:30 PM
You look great Cissy in the tennis skirt. Next time we play you can wear it. Now, how are you doing on your golf outfit?

Angie G
08-18-2010, 12:05 AM
Looking good hun.Love the little outfits.:hugs:
Angie

Maryesther M.
08-18-2010, 07:02 AM
Really lovely. I envy you your freedom to do just that. I adore nice sexy tennis outfits.

erickka
08-18-2010, 07:15 AM
Yeah, and I'll bet a lot cooler and comfortable then a pair of bib overalls! LOL You're looking good, as usual!

Miranda09
08-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Looking good Cissy. :)

erika130
08-18-2010, 09:59 PM
You look so cute!
I always thought girls in tennis outfits are so sexy:heehee:

mwilliams
08-18-2010, 11:34 PM
I love tennis and it would be great to play enfemme. You look great!

Teresa Ann
08-19-2010, 09:01 AM
I might have to start playing again if I could wear a cute skirt too. It would make the game more fun!!

Traci Elizabeth
08-19-2010, 09:27 AM
I would love to play tennis with you. You are one classy lady.

EllieOPKS
08-19-2010, 09:29 AM
I love tennis skirts for their sexy cute look. I have three of them myself even though I don't play tennis. :) . Some day I will have the nerve to play a round of golf in a cute little tennis skirt.

windycissy
08-19-2010, 12:28 PM
I love tennis skirts for their sexy cute look. I have three of them myself even though I don't play tennis. :) . Some day I will have the nerve to play a round of golf in a cute little tennis skirt.

I was wondering if I could get away with that white skirt with the flowers on it for golf? If I paired it with a collared polo shirt, would it be too short?

Teri Jean
08-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Cissy I love the short skirts and the gal wearing them is great to. Looks like fun. Teri

davidm
09-04-2010, 08:33 PM
You look so - professional - in your tennis outfit. Are you a tennis instructor? Would love to take lessons if you are. How long have you been playing & who do you prefer playing?

Jodygurl
09-04-2010, 09:16 PM
You all are just the greatest. Thanks for a delightful story. My confidence continues to build as I learn about girls like you two.

hayley_babe
09-05-2010, 01:26 AM
i used to love playing tennis, not dressed as a girl though...i got rather good when i played regularly...you certainly serve as an inspiration there, i would love to find a cute little tennis oufit and go for a hit all dressed up, it would be rather fun and certainly an interesting experience...

thankyou for sharing you thoughts and feelings, made me a little jealous hehe...

wearingtanpantyhose
09-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Good for you! I'd be scared to death that one of my forms would shoot out of my bra! I've always loved those sexy tennis panties!

girly_esther
09-05-2010, 08:21 AM
wow that's a great tennis outfit.just love it.You go girl!!!

girly_esther
09-05-2010, 08:22 AM
and u look very comfortable playing tennis :)