PDA

View Full Version : New Forms Finally Came

Christy_M
08-04-2010, 10:23 PM
I have proved a theory that I have had most of my life. I received my new forms the other day and today like many days I stopped on my way to work to put on my dress and heels and other things. I added the new forms and rode to work fully en femme from the nexk down.

As I mentioned, i have always believed that if I ever had breasts of my own, I would play with them all day long. I couldn't seem to keep my hands off them during the whole ride to work or on the way home. Incredible.

I bought them from "Janet's Closet" on ebay. Best purchase I have ever made. They are even better than my most comfortable stillettos...:D

NathalieX66
08-04-2010, 10:34 PM
Ain't that the greatest feeling? I bet you feel so much more complete.
Congratulations!

BobbiU
08-04-2010, 10:52 PM
It really does feel great. I don't have a really good pair, but when I put them on with a nice satin bra, the feeling is wonderful. Congrats on your purchase, and on the satisfaction that they will provide to you! :)

Andromeda
08-05-2010, 03:55 AM
Hope that you love yours as much as I love mine and yes I could not keep my hands off them as well.

erickka
08-05-2010, 06:58 AM
I love mine. They are the greatest thing since sliced bread!

kimdl93
08-05-2010, 02:38 PM
it is a great feeling...complete as other's have said. I love the shape, the weight, the bounce and even the feeling of squeezing them. My wife enjoys them too ;)