PDA

View Full Version : Feeling more like the real me inside!!!

Vicki-Z
08-05-2010, 12:42 AM
Well I think for once in my life I am finally beginning to feel like the real me the girl that has been hidden inside me all these years. The last 2 years have been the worst years in my 50 some years. No time to go into that now but I am beginning to feel like sharing my experiences when I get more time.

Yesterday my wife and I went for a swim in our above ground pool. I decided that even though it was still daylight that I was going to wear my pink flowery bikini. I did wear a t-shirt to cover my bikini top so as not to be too noticible to any neighbours who might be watching. However in the water the t-shirt floats up and the entire bikini bottom is clearly visible. My wife pointed out that the way that the wet t-shirt hugged my padded bikini top showing me to have breasts. I felt really, really proud. After I got out I went around the backyard picking up things then it hit me that my bikini bottom was visible.

Tonight I went for a midnight swim with just the bikini on and no coverup. My wife didn't join me but she came out to watch me for a few minutes and talk to me. I told her that swimming around the pool in just a bikini not caring if anyone saw me or not was the first real time in my life that I really felt like the real me inside. :o

Vicki :love:

Miley
08-05-2010, 12:48 AM
It is a wonderful feeling when we can express our true self by what we wear and not have to feel like ducking being a tree always. enjoy your swim:)

kimdl93
08-05-2010, 02:48 PM
I enjoy hanging out in my back yard and swimming in my bikini, at the same time, I don't want to be an exhibitionist or corrupting innocent kids, however, so I am quite careful about being screened from the neighbors.

I take it that your wife is supportive of your CDing. Would she mind if you put forms under that bikini top? I really prefer having my cups filled :)