PDA

View Full Version : cable guy

ladyinblack
08-05-2010, 11:23 AM
So wouldnt you know it I was dressed up in short spandex shorts tucked really tight and a sports bra!!:o
when I hear a knock at the door. Oh s***.I know not proper language for a lady.So i need to have my cable box swapped out for a new one so I couldnt have him leave. So I had no chose but to answer the door.So there I am standing there in all my glory.The cable guy looked at me didnt say a thing except that he was there to fix my cable.Iam sweeting and stomach all tied up in knotts.Because I have never let any one see me dressed.So to my serprise he comes in and tells me not to worry he to was a cder.He polles his waist band down and showes me a cute purple lacey pair of panties.:fairy3:Was I supprised so my first time being dressed in front of some one was a great relief
Love you all
Lady in Black

xdbiker
08-05-2010, 11:25 AM
thats great not only did you get your cable fixed but maby a new friend also Jerzie

Billijo49504
08-05-2010, 11:36 AM
WOW!! That's great. After he told you, did you two converse about fashions or makeup?..BJ

Charolette time
08-05-2010, 12:41 PM
As long as he wasent Larry the Cable Guy, with cut off sleeves and hehe,, cute story, Charolette

kimdl93
08-05-2010, 02:34 PM
it is a small world.