PDA

View Full Version : Finally a nice day in the midwest!

cdterri
08-05-2010, 12:18 PM
It has been so hot and humid for the last 2 months that going outside was almost unbearable. Nothing I hate more than sweating while wearing a dress.
Today is almost perfect, warm, light breeze and low humidity. Finally got to wear one of my favorite cotton sun dresses, straw hat with silk scarve around the rim, and sandals. Walked all 5 acres letting the breeze lift and swirl my skirt around my legs. LOVED IT!!!!!

Deanna
08-05-2010, 12:51 PM
It has been so hot and humid for the last 2 months that going outside was almost unbearable. Nothing I hate more than sweating while wearing a dress.
Today is almost perfect, warm, light breeze and low humidity. Finally got to wear one of my favorite cotton sun dresses, straw hat with silk scarve around the rim, and sandals. Walked all 5 acres letting the breeze lift and swirl my skirt around my legs. LOVED IT!!!!!

It is a really nice day around here, isn't it? :battingeyelashes:

Fancynancy
08-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Come to Eastern Ohio.We're still in the pressure cooker

cdterri
08-05-2010, 02:12 PM
nice weather shoul get to you by tomorow

kimdl93
08-05-2010, 02:21 PM
Its lovely in the north - up visiting family and enjoying the weather immensely. Just wish I'd brought along a couple more outfits :)

Teri Jean
08-05-2010, 02:35 PM
Here in southern Minnesota it has been great yesturday and today so I know the feeling but it is suppose to return to a hot sticky mess. I for one have been wearing a tank top to work so I don't over heat. I've had more guys do a double take. LOL Got to love their simple minds.

Teri