PDA

View Full Version : Vegas! for only one day

imation85
08-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Well I'll be in Vegas in 3 weeks but only for a day and was trying to plan my day out. I want to go see Amy.at the Glamour Boutique and get a complete makeover and then I'm not sure what to do after that. Anyone in town? I'll be alone and wouldn't mind hitting up a club or something since I'll be dolled up from the makeover and can't just sit in the hotel room. Would love to hear from you girls on ideas or if anyone is around. Thanks! Xoxo

DonnaT
08-05-2010, 05:44 PM
Call to see if Amy will be there when you are. She wasn't when my wife and I dropped by.

Princess29
08-06-2010, 05:51 AM
there are plenty of options for you in Vegas, I'm sure you'll find something to do

Gerrijerry
08-06-2010, 05:56 AM
see one of the great shows that are all over in Vegas. enjoy a wonderful meal, walk around and see the hotels. Vegas is one of the few places that no one will care. All that is wanted is for you to spend your money on what they are selling. that includes gambling.

Nora
08-06-2010, 09:18 AM
When will you be here and what do you want to do? There are many things to do in Las Vegas depending on your comfort level. Have you gone out before?

Going out in Vegas is really quite easy and enjoyable. The main deterent is ourselves.

Amy is the greatest and the best place to start. Check out this list for further suggestions. http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/vendors/.

I will be glad to help and answer any questions that you may have. Maybe you can join us when we go out on Monday nights.

Nora

Well I'll be in Vegas in 3 weeks but only for a day and was trying to plan my day out. I want to go see Amy.at the Glamour Boutique and get a complete makeover and then I'm not sure what to do after that. Anyone in town? I'll be alone and wouldn't mind hitting up a club or something since I'll be dolled up from the makeover and can't just sit in the hotel room. Would love to hear from you girls on ideas or if anyone is around. Thanks! Xoxo[/QUOTE]

imation85
08-06-2010, 12:27 PM
I'll be in town on Saturday Aug 28. I hope Amy is around, I could really use help with makeup. I've gone out but just for walks by myself, I've never spent any time in public view. I would like to go out somewhere with people who are accepting maybe a glbt club in the area. Would love to get dressed up and go dancing. Thanks for your help!

janet p
08-06-2010, 12:32 PM
If your going to be in town on the 28th I'd call and make sure she'll be there because she's getting married on the 29th.:love:

Nora
08-06-2010, 01:11 PM
HI:

Janet is correct about contacting the GB beforehand. However even if Amy is not there that day, Kristina should be there as well as others who will be going out that night. Generally Several of us do go out leaving from the GB on Saturday night. If you are getting a makeover you can also dress and go out from the GB. Of course you still must return to your hotel but by that time you should be very comfortable and not worried about being seen.

Nora

I'll be in town on Saturday Aug 28. I hope Amy is around, I could really use help with makeup. I've gone out but just for walks by myself, I've never spent any time in public view. I would like to go out somewhere with people who are accepting maybe a glbt club in the area. Would love to get dressed up and go dancing. Thanks for your help![/QUOTE]

janet p
08-14-2010, 04:00 AM
Talked to Amy today she won't be there the 28th but Christina will be, the main reason is her bachlorette party is the 27th, Party2:brolleyes::love:

denisecdfl
08-20-2010, 11:25 PM
Another option is to make an appointment with Stephanie Danderson at her shop at the Power Exchange. Check her site at tgirlstore.com. She can also give you help on where to go out.