PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing can be dangerous

Lacy Brian
04-09-2004, 05:50 PM
Hey all,
This is only my second post, but I think this is a worthwhile story. Yesterday I went to work, I was wearing my normal work clothes and a satin string sided bikini under my jeans. All day I felt my jeans sliding over the satin fabric and it was a constant distraction. I felt the fear of being discovered as I was on a building site and the satin feel made me squirm. Sitting on a forklift didnt help as the vibration of the motor made me even more aroused to the sesation of the satin on my skin :D . Later in the day I was on a scissor lift and was working around some very sharp steel. it was then, due to my distraction that I cut my finger :eek: . Bad enough to require 6 stiches. On the upside I will have a week off to nurse my finger and explore my femm side ;) .

Luv B

Wenda
04-18-2005, 12:49 AM
I went to work a couple of times in secret femme, but quit. I found it distracting and un-fulfilling. My employer pays me for my time from 8:30 until 5 pm and they deserve to not have me worrying whether or not my pantihose are slipping. I like to throw myself into whatever project I am on, without reservation, and find I can't do that if I am trying to dress on the side. wenda

timme
04-18-2005, 01:17 AM
Hi Lacy,
Yes your right cross dressing can bea real danger! In my case I decied to wear a miniskirt blouse and a pair of five inch black patent high heel pumps around the house about a year ago.(my office look!) Anyway I heard a noise so being I was upstairs in the bedroom I decieded to to look down into the living room and stepped on the top step of my stair case.Wrong answer I lost my balance,& lost my grip on the stair case handrail and fell backwards head over heels down the flight of stairs (15 steps) 3 times.I came to rest at the stair landing hitting my head on the hard floor landing putting a bump on the side of my noggin.Other than a carpet burn ruining my nylons,0 pride and obtainig a bump on my head I was ok,& got up went about what I was doing.Even though the 5" spike heel contributed to my fall they probably saved my life by keeping my neck from being broken.The heels of the shoes probably lifted me (5" spikes) up enough that as I rolled my head and neck kept from hitting each stair step on the way down.I really should be dead with a broken neck or least broken bone,but ended up vary little in the way of injuries only my pride hurt.I learned my lesson to hold on to the hand rail if I'm going to be wearing such a tall heel.(I usually wear 4" high heels) Yes cross dressing can a danger especially going down a flight of stairs!
HUGS
TIMME

~Dee~
04-18-2005, 02:38 AM
:eek: i hope you all are way more careful now at least.

i guess im lucky - i work as a jeweller and my studio is very private and secluded, so i can dress however i choose.
though i must admit, when i pickup the torch to solder something - anything frilly or lacey or frilly & lacey gets pulled RIGHT out of the way.

if not for saftey, then just to keep the clothes safe ;)

be careful out there,

Dee.

Joanna
04-18-2005, 05:03 AM
Hi Lacy,
Yes your right cross dressing can bea real danger! In my case I decied to wear a miniskirt blouse and a pair of five inch black patent high heel pumps around the house about a year ago.(my office look!) Anyway I heard a noise so being I was upstairs in the bedroom I decieded to to look down into the living room and stepped on the top step of my stair case.Wrong answer I lost my balance,& lost my grip on the stair case handrail and fell backwards head over heels down the flight of stairs (15 steps) 3 times.I came to rest at the stair landing hitting my head on the hard floor landing putting a bump on the side of my noggin.Other than a carpet burn ruining my nylons,0 pride and obtainig a bump on my head I was ok,& got up went about what I was doing.Even though the 5" spike heel contributed to my fall they probably saved my life by keeping my neck from being broken.The heels of the shoes probably lifted me (5" spikes) up enough that as I rolled my head and neck kept from hitting each stair step on the way down.I really should be dead with a broken neck or least broken bone,but ended up vary little in the way of injuries only my pride hurt.I learned my lesson to hold on to the hand rail if I'm going to be wearing such a tall heel.(I usually wear 4" high heels) Yes cross dressing can a danger especially going down a flight of stairs!
HUGS
TIMME

Oh my god I'm not the only one this has happened to!!!!!!!!!

Yes I agree with all of you, I think It's best not to wear anything under your day to day clothes due to distraction. However I now work from home and make my own rules!!!!!

DanaJ
04-18-2005, 05:07 AM
Please everyone - if you bring back threads over a year old, could you please make a note of it in your post? Lacy Brian, the thread starter, has not been to the forum in a year....... thanks!

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=1

DanaJ

crispy
04-18-2005, 05:12 AM
But it's NICE to see someone refreshing an old thread, instead of new members constantly creating new threads on the same old subjects, just because they couldn't be bothered to read all the old pages.

When I found this forum I read all the old threads before I ventured to sign up and contribute.

Don't discourage it.

Priscilla1018
04-18-2005, 10:34 AM
But it's NICE to see someone refreshing an old thread, instead of new members constantly creating new threads on the same old subjects, just because they couldn't be bothered to read all the old pages.

When I found this forum I read all the old threads before I ventured to sign up and contribute.

Don't discourage it.

Good advice Crispy.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Ashley in Virginia
04-18-2005, 10:48 AM
I thinnk there has to be a balance with old threads. You can't reply to a year old thread asking the person who started it questions, because that is plain stupid.

But bringing it back up to share a story appliciblae to it is cool I think. :)

Brandy_Marie
04-18-2005, 11:44 AM
I work in an office environment repairing computers. The worst danger I have to worry about is not paying close enough attention to static and shorting a component. So the distraction of wearing intimates under my drab clothes at work has never been a problem for me.

As for the old threads issue, there does seem to be mixed feelings about that point. I know I've been confused about it in the past. The message I've gotten from the wiser people here is if the thread topic is specific to a person or group of persons, don't resume it because they may not be here anymore. However, if the topic is not specific to those people and is applicable, feel free to revive the thread as long as you are conscious of posting dates (i.e, not expecting answers from older posts on the thread).

That's my $.02,

Brandy Marie Devereaux

DanaJ
04-18-2005, 03:58 PM

Don't discourage it.Crispy (and Priscilla) - please show me in my post where I discourage bringing back an old thread. I only asked to note it when you reply to a thread over a year old. What is wrong with that?

And, I quote this from the rules:
Recently a lot of new members and some established members have been replying to threads that are months old, please refrain from doing this.

If the thread is months old DO NOT POST TO IT, start your own thread and get new responses.

DanaJ

DanaJ
04-19-2005, 08:14 PM
GOOD GOD HONEY!
You don't expect to remember a thread from a year ago?I don't think so?Anyway if someone want to bring up the subject again fine they should it's of important to THEM NOT YOU! and maybe important to ME!
TIMME*sigh* OK, let me repeat this one more time for the reading impaired - I NEVER said to not bring up an old thread, just mention that you are posting to it. Why is that so hard to understand?

And - have you read the rules posted at the top of the forum? Did you read the part I quoted FROM those same rules? Perhaps you should read them, there is even a special part that pertains to you timme - here is the link, just click the highlighted URL below:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=1

DanaJ

Tamara Croft
04-20-2005, 04:27 AM
GOOD GOD HONEY!
You don't expect to remember a thread from a year ago?I don't think so?Anyway if someone want to bring up the subject again fine they should it's of important to THEM NOT YOU! and maybe important to ME!
TIMME
Yes and maybe bringing up threads this old is pushing back new members new threads that are important to a lot of people here. Dana was just asking you to have some courtesy when reviving old threads, is that too much to ask for? Was she in any way rude to you about it? I think not. And her post wasn't even directed at you, you shouldn't be so rude to people that are just helping this forum.

Tamara

Sharon
04-20-2005, 10:23 AM
GOOD GOD HONEY!
TIMME

Timme,
I think it's time for you to read the moderator's "Rules" thread at the top of the index thread. I have been noticing that you apparently haven't bothered checking them out, as you are either unaware of or choose to ignore them repeatedly.
In the meantime, if I may be so bold, if you want to read an old thread, then fine, read it! But, unless it is so unique that it can't be made into a new thread with active members commenting instead of people we don't even know, then either let it go without comment or create a new thread.