PDA

View Full Version : When did you start?

odelay
08-16-2004, 12:16 AM
Now, I'm a little curious here, but I want to know around what age did you start crossdressing and do you have any memories what made you first want to try it? I started at around age 14 back in my old apartment. I was home alone for the entire day watching cartoons and a Donald Duck cartoon was on. Yep, Donald Duck is guilty here. In the episode, he was dressing up like Daisy Duck for some reason or the other and that got me thinking, "Hey, why can't I do that?". Ever since, I've been crossdressing whenever I could.

Funny how a cartoon made me find this glorious way of life :)

What about you?

Wen4cd
08-16-2004, 01:09 AM
Most fetishes come from cartoons, in my opinion.

But in my case, the crossdressing isn't really fetishistic, and never has been.

(Not that I don't have a whole slew of other fetishes, it's just that dressing isn't one of them)

I was probably about 6 or 7, and it was a box of heirloom clothes I found in my parent's dresser drawer, like some litlle outfit from some special occasion when I or my brother was too young to remember. I guess technically, they weren't girls' clothes, but they were all white and lacy and such. I remember (vaguely) trying to fit myself into them when nobody was watchng. They were way way too small, but I wanted to wear them.

Mn.Marilyn
08-16-2004, 04:09 AM
I must of been about 9 or 10 when I started. Having two sisters there was always plenty of clothes to explore. My favorites being bra's and panties. Any of these clothes to be discarded would find there way to my secret place to have for my own. Have been dressing for years and still enjoy it more every day.

clarissa3d
08-16-2004, 05:07 PM
I can remember back to 5 years old and not feeling comfortable waring my clothes and always looking at my sisters and mothers clothes and just not understanding why I wasnt dressed that way.

First outfit was my sisters easter dress with tights and black patent tap shoes.

+++ "there that is more like it" +++
Clarissa

jessicadiane
08-16-2004, 07:34 PM
I was five years old and I went into my parents bedroom like any curious little "girl" would. I opened up my mothers drawer and a pair of pantyhose was laying at the top.I took them out and immediately loved the feel of them.I took them to my bedroom and tried them on in my closet. They went all the way up to my chest of course,but after that I was hooked :o

AvrilCD
08-16-2004, 07:58 PM
I remember I was always curious about crossdressing but when i was 13 and my sister baught her first mini skirt, the first chance i had to be home alone I was imediatly dressed up in a bunch of her clothes and i've been wearing them ever since.

BiOpi
08-16-2004, 08:02 PM
I had first started when I was in highschool. I had gotten caught by my mother who was very shocked. I didn't start doing it again until I had turned 30 (Only been doing it again for about 8 months).

klinger
08-16-2004, 08:06 PM
I think I started when I was around 5 yrs. old. My older brother was wearing my
younger sister's skirt for laughs.
I thought I would get my siblings to laugh at me by doing the same after my brother
was finished. I went into my sister's room, and put on more than just a skirt over my
jeans. I took off my clothes and put on her white cotton panties with little pink flowers. Over that I put on a pair of girl's black tights, then the paisley skirt to finish.
When I went out to show my siblings, they had left the room. I stood there feeling foolish wearing girls clothes. I also enjoyed it ever so slightly. I felt guilty/naughty, and realized I needed to change back into my boy's clothes soon or I might get caught and be in trouble.
Instead of changing, I just pulled my jeans up over top of the girls clothes that I was wearing feeling confident that nobody would know my little secret.

Later that day my mother caught me!
I had neglected to put my socks on over the tights, and she saw the tights around my ankles.
To this day I wish I had been punished for it.
I wish I had been forced to wear a complete girls outfit for an entire day to teach me a lesson.

Emily Black
08-17-2004, 09:28 PM
First time I was seven. I remember because I didn't think it was wrong but my sister caught me wearing my mom's panties and was very serious that I should change right away. After a few decades you kind of get over it. :cool:

clarissa3d
08-18-2004, 04:13 PM
I think it would be interesting to track the age of the start of the first time.
Statistics humm..
Kinda like being at work !Yiks!
anyway. I would be interested to see the stats on the start of your femme side.

Clarissa

kristi cd
08-18-2004, 05:48 PM
I can't really remember an exact age when I first started wanting to, but I do remember sneaking into my mom's room for some reason when I was maybe 8-9 or so and trying on some old pantyhose. I have no idea what made me want to do it, I just did and loved it. :)

Missy
08-18-2004, 07:46 PM
I was about 7 or maybe 8 and started dressing in girl cloths as part of role playing with the next door boy. I would always play jean or nurse or house wife in the roll playing games

Missy :)

JanelleinNylons
08-18-2004, 08:19 PM
I was around 12 when I discovered my stepmom's stash of pantyhose, she had various styles and brands but mostly they were hanes ultra sheer.Being that I had a pantyhose fetish I was very curious to try them on and see how they felt, and after wearing her hose off and on when ever I got the chance and just absolutely loving every minute of it, I started experimenting with other types of her clothing, bras, panties, slips, skirts, shoes ect. Been doing it ever since but that first time of discovery for me in pantyhose is one my most cherrished childhood mermories :D

Sara Kat
08-18-2004, 09:11 PM
It probably all started for me around 8 or 9 years old. I think it was curiosity mostly. I would see the girls in school and wonder what their clothes felt like. I was able to sneak some of my mom's pantyhose in my room and I tried them on. I was hooked for life. :p

TinaInTights
08-18-2004, 09:20 PM
when i was 12, my family and I went to a cabin up in the mountains.
my cousin and my sisters had played a trick on me and ambushed me in the woods. they dressed me up with tights and a dress and then hogtied me..
from there on my twin fetishes developed: Crossdressing and Self-Bondage

odelay
08-19-2004, 10:31 AM
Oh, I'll share another experience that had me hooked. My friend's family was heading out to Disneyland for a week and offered my family to stay in their house (since we used to live in a crappy little apartment). My friend had two older sister (both which were amazingly beautiful) and when we were house sitting, I stumbled upon their cloths. One of the best weeks in my life, especially when I had the house all to my self. I wish I had that opertunity again, such a great feeling.

BTW Janelle, I LOVE that avatar! Love the shoe and the foot. Mmm feet :p

joesephine
08-19-2004, 12:49 PM
clarissa3d
fem side, hmmmm, about 28 yrs old, was when I started buying my own stuff.
At 30 I still weighed 125, at 5'10", long hair of my own. Dressed entirly fem in mini skirt I went for a ride. Stop at a deserted party store in the country, bought beer and cigs. The old lady didn"t say anything, I think I passed. It was exciting and scary. Wish we had computers and a web site like this then.

Matter of fact I now live within 3 miles of that store

clarissa3d
08-19-2004, 02:12 PM
It is interesting that we as humans are now opening up more and more to personal feelings. Still along way to go yet but getting there.

On so many different subjects of race religon sex politics etc. I know everyone has seen this from the outside saying man I would hate to be in their shoes.... {Heels} hehe.
but here we are in those perverbial Heels. different looking out..

I sit here woundering just how bad is was 40 ,50 even 60 years ago for a crossdressers??

:confused:

Katie Boundary
08-19-2004, 03:21 PM
I must have been about 6, maybe older. I got a petticoat from a family friend and ran around the garden in it. After a couple of years it "mysteriously" disappeared... :D