PDA

View Full Version : If I like to step out, good to bring my female friend along?

KathyC
08-06-2010, 06:25 AM
Hello girls,
Sadly to say, I am done with my CDing, last thing I would love to do is to spend a day with all my femme clothes on & have an exp..something always stay in my mind, and go out to be a girl for a day.
Is it good for me to ask my best female friend to guide me on the trip? If I get busted for being a man, my friend would just tell them we are having a Birthday party or somesort.
My short period of CDing solved my problems, Now I would love to have a happy ending for Kathy.
It is kind of sad..all her clothes are in the box, it is like saying the last goodbye to her; my otherside.
I will buy her the last set of clothes tomorrow or the day after for the "going-out" event. I will get her something very nice..IDK, for some reason I'm crying now..A MUST goodbye for her?
I am saved by her, and I must let her go..

DonniDarkness
08-06-2010, 11:58 AM
Dont throw away or say goodbye....box up the clothes, stack some heavy boxes on top of it, and then forget about them....Kathy will be back someday, we all go thru the cycles,i in fact what your going thru is "purging"....you need to slow down with all of it, too much too fast, as they say.

Kathy was there for you when you needed her and later down the road you may need of her again, so this is not a last goodbye....its more like a "thank you for helping me, ill see you when i need you again"

Cheer up Kitten,
-Donni-

DonnaT
08-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Why are you "done"?

Do you have an obligation to the Chinese government, like military service, or something?

Should you ask a girlfriend along? Sure, if they would like to help you.

kimdl93
08-06-2010, 03:21 PM
I am equally confused - why the sudden need to abandon CDing? Especially if you have a supportive GF????

Nikki A.
08-06-2010, 06:19 PM
It is not so easy to just walk away. Most of us have tried and eventually we all end up coming back.

juno
08-06-2010, 06:45 PM
It would be helpful to have a GG with you, or another CDer. A GG can help you in proper feminine behavior, and offer a bit of cover in the restroom. Maybe you will both have such a good time that you will decide to make it a regular thing.

Juno

Fab Karen
08-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Part of you sees how you don't want to end this. Most purgers return at some point.

DeeDeeB
08-06-2010, 09:49 PM
Definitely have a friend shop with you, as long as she has good taste. :) But don't get rid of Kathy's clothes. As someone else mentioned, you may want them later. It sounds like Kathy has been a good friend, and it is ok if she goes away for a while. But you may need her again. We all go through cycles but what is important is to be who we need to be.

Dee :fairy1:

KathyC
08-07-2010, 03:38 AM
Thank you Girls,
I think I am not going to throw away her stuff then, most likely she will coming back anyway:D
I guess that kind of related to my past relationships, anyone I didn't like anymore, I threw that person away off my mind with no regrets; I didn't even care a bit of how they felt..
Kathy will be a good mirror for myself.