PDA

View Full Version : First time

Toyah
08-28-2005, 07:21 PM
Well thanks to you all I have chatted to someone like myself for the first time on Yahoo. I have said it before so tough, I will say it again thank you for being here and maybe just maybe expanding my horizons further.:love: OK I know in the scale of things it was not not much but for me was a big step

Priscilla1018
08-28-2005, 08:19 PM
That's one of the best things here,we all give each other the courage and support to try new things.I love ALL of my sisters.

Toyah
08-28-2005, 08:22 PM
That's one of the best things here,we all give each other the courage and support to try new things.I love ALL of my sisters.
Thank you hun any time you wanna chat have done things with a rifle dont think even you have done

Tristen Cox
08-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Wait til you have a voice chat :eek: It's actually kinda fun once you get used to it, things seem as they should be :thumbsup:

ChristineRenee
08-28-2005, 09:23 PM
It's the best Toyah. I have made a number of friends here initially through the site and then through yahoo chats and phone calls. I consider them to be the dearest and most treasured friends that I have now and I know that we will all be lifetime friends always. I owe much to this site and yahoo for that...best thing that has happened for me!:love:

Tristen Cox
08-28-2005, 09:35 PM
Eh hem and some of them never shut up! :p

Deborah
08-28-2005, 09:37 PM
Should set up a Teamspeak server of something like that. I doubt anyone would be able to get a word in though lol.;)

http://www.goteamspeak.com/news.php

cindybarnes
08-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Toyah thats great ! Lots more "firsts" to come now im sure :)
Cindy