PDA

View Full Version : My life

joannegriffiths
08-28-2005, 07:26 PM
My life is so strange right now, I’m one moment john the next I’m Joanne, but always dressed as john. I must find my true self.
Everyday I wish I was what my mother wanted, a girl. I always remember her telling me to be quite when I asked her to put make-up on my face. I always new that wearing her clothes was wrong, but did she know?

I’m now 29 alone and still dreaming off of being a girl, but have no confidence in buying clothes. That’s why this site is so important to me. I wish I had you all as neighbours, so talking could be more interactive and close.

If life was good, I would be wearing the Lingerie, Dresses and Make-up. I can only dream right now. I love you all

please reply for chat

Joanne
South wales
xxxxxx

Toyah
08-28-2005, 07:39 PM
Trust me it is not so hard to buy things nowadays you do not even have to see anyone just pop along to Ebay or similar Argos online is another and buy buy buy

Melissa73
08-28-2005, 07:49 PM
i know ur troubles: it is scary wandering into the womens clothing section as a male. Always looking around, wondering what people think. But what i do, is wait til a later hour, or early in the morning (when its slow.) ususally about midnight, walmart is pretty slow, and only ones in the store are the workers. So, i am able to take my time and "search the clothing section.

then again, I have learned ebay and other internet sites are good to buy clothes. Like for cheerleading uniforms. I have 2 that i bought on line for like $40. Not "professional, but its the skirt and top......And once ur buy from them, they usually send you catalogs that u can search in the privacy of your own home

mchelle
08-28-2005, 08:49 PM
actually buying in the stores isnt as bad now, as i got up nerve to do it and have a few times, with salepeople knowing its for me. and most have been really helpful