PDA

View Full Version : Slow motion

Inna
08-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Movement, in fact the difference between girl and boy is staggering. Point of many discussions on forums all over, what is an essence of female body language and movement.
Recently I was treating my self to a better fast food at Panera Bread and fortunately the location provides great spotting hole. There I have noticed that every movement involved the whole extremities in a fluid motion and such motions were somehow in slow motion when compared with that of a man. It is as though girls movements are overly accentuated and take more time. I then looked at man doing the same task and sure enough they were faster and straighter almost mechanical in comparison to that of female. Then it struck me, what if we would just slow down the process, what then? I did an experiment, used one of my old vids from way back then and chose one with very butch step, then slowed down the movement half and eureka! Fluid sensual movement emerged. Ok I admit it will not make you walk like Naomi Campbell but sure enough it feels so much more feminine. And best yet it is simple.

Elaine Michelle
08-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Based on my limited experience Alexia, I tend to agree.

I've found that when I try to maintain a feminine sway to my hips, that I have to be patient. I have to walk more slowly and allow time for everything to happen. Good things take time.

elaine

rickibarr
08-06-2010, 09:20 PM
You've got it - slower, more fluid - that's how the GG's do it.