PDA

View Full Version : What would be your best match for a LTR ?

Nadia-Maria
08-07-2010, 02:35 AM
That's not obvious to me that a standard GG is the best match for any "straight" MTF CD, while most RCDs I know are (or have been) married and have children.

An option often raised is that another TGirl might be the best match in a long term relationship (LTR). What do you think about this ?

What would be your (theoretical) best match, considering your own sexual preferences, and overlooking the fact you may already be committed in another LTR at the moment ?

My opinion about the questions above is you must - as a rule - find a very good complementarity in your partner, especially as far as sexuality is concerned.

A satisfying sexuality is in fact only part of any successful relationship, and what matters the most is choosing the right partner (Mr or Ms Right), however a very successful relationship requires to be based on excellent sexual relations.

If you are a gay RCD, I presume your best match would be a gay partner, or possibly any kind of male admirer.

If you are a bi RCD, I guess another TGirl (especially if bi themselves) might be the best match.

If you are a really 'straight' RCD - what is not so common as previously thought because many self-assessed 'straight' RCDs might be denying bi tendancies - I guess the best match would be a GG ! However that GG must be either bi or at least having FTM tendancies. Possibly a lesbian could do it too (?). Yet a 'straight' FTM TG might be a great match ...

Just curious about what you think about all this. :daydreaming: