PDA

View Full Version : Thinking Of A Walk Tonight?

Transboy
08-07-2010, 10:41 AM
Hi Girls,

My girlfriend is out for the rest of the day and night so it gives me some me time i am thinking of going for a walk tonight(Wish i could in the day) as i aint passable as a women.
I wanted to last night but i was bottled it, i am thinking of even wearing a girls school uniform that way its fancy dress.

i wanna wear my short black skirt and high heels.....

Please help me what do you think i should do i am 25 years old?

Transboy
08-07-2010, 11:16 AM
i forgot to mention have done it before around the corner of my road and back but it was about 3am my road is quiet and no trouble from kids......the problem is my next door are kids

KristinSkye
08-07-2010, 01:15 PM
I wouldn't dress too far from the norm even if it is dark if you're trying to avoid being noticed. Any chance you could go for a quick drive to a park or some place that you could have a little more privacy?

Christina2008
08-07-2010, 01:56 PM
If stopped or questioned when you are out yes you could pass by saying that I’m just on my way to or back from a fancy dress party. On the other hand you could try to dress more conservatively and just try not to be noticed at all, enjoying the freedom to be femme.:)

prene
08-07-2010, 02:26 PM
If this is your first time.
I went out in GG jeans, nice top, bra, forms and a small pair of black 2-3" boots. It gave me confidence later.
I would not go to feminine/sexy at first unless you are with friends.

Melani
08-07-2010, 02:32 PM
you'll love it just wear comfy shoes

Melani
08-07-2010, 02:35 PM
slacks or jeans something that doesn't stand out to much, remember you want to blend in right

Transboy
08-07-2010, 02:40 PM
a drive would be good but i cant drive so no skirt what about high heels

Christina2008
08-07-2010, 03:05 PM
High heels are great, but wedges are much easier for walking in for longer distance. Still if it’s all you have maybe don’t plan on going too far until you have tried walking in them for a while.

pernille d
08-07-2010, 03:14 PM
have fun !!! and just be carefull and dont over do it as you will be surprised how tireing heels can be if your not used to walking in them ,

like the others say try and blend in . people do not see so many details at night just shapes so if you look normal and dont stand out people will not lok twice. its more in your mind that you think peopel see you so be relaxed and it will be fine .

good trip:)

boardpuppy
08-07-2010, 03:24 PM
During your walk if anyone passes and speaks to you, smile and in your best fem voice answer. Don't exnore them this will cause them to look closer. Enjoy yourself.

Hugs,
Alice

Teri Jean
08-07-2010, 04:14 PM
I started out doing this and it is exillerating but be careful where you walk and what you wear. Even if "you don't pass" there is a danger these days that can make a lovely walk something less. I wan't you to enjoy your time out and yet know you will be fine.

Taylor186
08-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Find a trans friendly club and knock yourself out. Walking around "seemingly" deserted streets after dark is asking for trouble, IMO. And yeah, teen boys are the worst. They are big and mouthy and more these days.

larissa-laurie
08-08-2010, 12:55 AM
You could try walking around the house after dark. I can go outside in my dress or skirt and top with boots or heels and take the garbage out or water the flowers and enjoy the feeling and be pretty safe not to be seen.

Karenmarie
08-08-2010, 01:10 AM
what Taylor (above) said. Its fun to go out but it wouldn't be so much
fun if some teen boys spotted you, so be very careful where you go
and maybe even plan ahead during the day so that you can POSSIBLY
find a reasonably safe route to take which would be better lighted and
maybe even a few other people present. Good Luck.

Angiemead12
08-08-2010, 01:42 AM
be careful first, i choose something safe for my first night just to build some confidence. :)

LizaPond
08-08-2010, 02:34 AM
be careful because dressing like a school girl is something you should do at home. If you go out looking like a hooker you'll probably look like one that's on crack.
Do yourself a favor and dress down. I'd recommend for your first time to wear what you want under but put in a baggy t shirt and try just walking like a girl.
Don't stand out you'll be spotted and then embarrassed.

Transboy
08-08-2010, 06:06 AM
Hi Girls

Thanks for all your comments i didnt go out in the end bottled it again just stayed dressed at home......i really want to go out....

KristinSkye
08-08-2010, 08:46 AM
Sorry to hear you didn't make it out, that's a bummer :( Don't feel too bad, there's a lot of us who have yet to really venture out, myself included. We'll get there eventually :)

AKAMichelle
08-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Passing is not a clear yes or no answer. It is a process and it takes lots of practice. Take the walk. It will be a very enjoyable first step.

Wiccle
08-08-2010, 10:46 AM
Time of the *week* can be a help e.g Sun eve. Also maybe if there is a major sporting event when you know more people than usual are statistically likely to be home. Morning's should be good because all the dumbos tend to get up later as a rule.