PDA

View Full Version : My favorite crossdresser....bugs bunny

Jill
08-16-2004, 08:00 AM
I loved watching looney toons growing up, and if anyone watched them as well, you will remember that bugs bunny was always in drag. It seemed to be his favorite method for fooling people, dressing up as a curvy female. Here's a great website about my favorite crossdresser; bugs bunny.

http://www.geocities.com/KarenSpecial/bugs.html

Hey maybe that would be an excuse if I ever get caught. "I'm evading Elmer Fudd!"

BiOpi
08-16-2004, 08:00 PM
I loved watching looney toons growing up, and if anyone watched them as well, you will remember that bugs bunny was always in drag. It seemed to be his favorite method for fooling people, dressing up as a curvy female. Here's a great website about my favorite crossdresser; bugs bunny.

http://www.geocities.com/KarenSpecial/bugs.html

That page is awesome. I had forgotten the one with the giant fish. That one always cracks me up, even to this day.

eleventhdr
08-16-2004, 08:59 PM
Yes and in one eposoide buges wife even showed up and she claimed that she wore the pants in ther family!. Oh weel one just never know does one!. But still my all time favorite was early vintage Daffy duck when he was still really daffy!.

ChristineRenee
08-17-2004, 05:28 AM
Loved watching Looney Tunes as a kid. Bugs was quite the scamp wasn't he? Seems I remember one toon where he dressed Elmer up and Elmer did a Russian dance in drag!

Tex Avery, Mel Blanc and the rest of the crazoids that worked on all those classic cartoons must have had one heck of a good time coming up with all those wacky stories and dialogue.

Sure made for a lot of fun TV watching on Saturday mornings as a kid.

xoxoxoxox,

Christine

HillaryArtemis
08-23-2004, 09:15 AM
I should have added Bugs to my thread about CD heros. He was pettier than Freddie Mercury, and funnier than David Bowie. He is the best.

JodiArtemis

Abraxas
08-23-2004, 10:15 AM
Ahhh, Freddie Mercury... My favourite singer. But he wasn't really a CD or transvestite, just gay. (Trust me; I know everything about Queen ;) )
And Bowie, another fave. He is pretty funny, though.
My favourite transvestite is Eddie Izzard. Funniest bloke on the PLANET (Robin Williams' favourite comedian, and that's saying something).