PDA

View Full Version : Exercises for crossdressers?

pickles
08-07-2010, 10:05 PM
Hi, are there exercises I can do to make my body more lithe and feminine?

abigail43
08-07-2010, 10:10 PM
You could try doing some ballet exercises I have started doing them because you do not have to exert your self to much but they really give you a work out I looked at how the ballet girls look like and they are hot so I thought that if I could achieve similar results that would be a plus I also walk about 3 kilometres a day (2 miles )I hope this hint helps

pickles
08-07-2010, 10:13 PM
That's a really good idea! It'd help with posture and pose too!

juno
08-07-2010, 11:33 PM
I have been thinking about the new weighted hula hoops for adults, called "hooping". It should help with a tight belly, and more hip movement. Plus, it sounds sort of fun.

Juno

debbeelee1
08-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Try yoga. I just started and wow is it tough! The older I get, the less I bend!

JaytoJillian
08-08-2010, 03:20 AM
This one's open to debate, but I vote for cardio, cardio and more cardio. Weight training should focus on the buttocks, hips and thighs. All through the workout, chant, "build a girl's body," LoL.

Cheers,

Jill

Dee2U
08-08-2010, 08:17 AM
I do exercise videos. Most exercise videos are geared for women, especially those by the Firm but you can also look at Tracy Anderson, Ellen Barrett and those featuring dance, esp ballets move as its basis, pilates and yoga. More reps, lower weights and an emphasis where women need it most - legs, butt and abs. Upper Body tonng in these spends equal of time on triceps vs bicpes so just lower or dont use weights on the muscles you have too much on. Oh yeah, dress the part. I love pilates and dance style aerobics the best. Stay away from the calesthenics types...Dee

KristinSkye
08-08-2010, 08:38 AM
I started doing these guys to tighten my midsection & abs up:

Isometric Crunches (www.deepskye.com/images/Junk/abs01.png)

Seated Abdominal Crunche (www.deepskye.com/images/Junk/abs02.png)

The nice part about those two exercises is you can spread the reps out over the day and they definitely seem to be helping. Oh, and I also throw some normal 'sit ups' into the mix as well.

pernille d
08-08-2010, 08:49 AM
triathlon training seems to work for me, !!!

seriosly any exersise program will be good if you include streching and gerneral toneing exercises . being supple and eligant is also part of the body not just the shape sp maybe yoga ( that is also good for the body as well as the mind)

dont over do it though as you will end up looking like Arnold !!! :)

sometimes_miss
08-08-2010, 11:05 AM
Avoid weights. As long as you have all your 'equipment', you're generating testosterone, which will build muscles. Do yoga and stretching exercises. Diet to lose the extra bulk that you do have. But none of this is going to change your general body shape from male to female, just help you use the appropriate clothes to adjust the image you project.

Loni
08-08-2010, 12:06 PM
most anything you do for "fun" not a chore will work,
but keep the focus on the lower half and NO weight lifting.
do things that work and keep your hart rate up to 80% of max for at least 45 min to a couple hrs. (keep up with your Dr).
swimming laps, road biking, etc.
i would say things like yoga will work more to keep you limber than taking weight off. not to say it is not good, all is good you just need to make it part of your life.
and enjoy doing it.

NathalieX66
08-08-2010, 01:36 PM
I typically run and do cardio type things.

As for a feminine figure....here's an oldie, but goodie:http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/make-4body2-exercise.htm

windycissy
08-08-2010, 01:55 PM
Swimming builds beautiful bodies, and it's a great excuse for shaving your body. Just the feeling of sliding throught the water with a hairless body makes you feel like a dolphin.

JainaCarpaccio
08-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Belly dancing! It's great cardio, plus it teaches you alot of control over your body which will help with presentation

Tasha McIntyre
08-08-2010, 05:33 PM
I found that giving up using heavy weights and introducing more cardio into workouts (either running or cycling) gets you half way there. The other half is your diet, (how many calories you consume) which should reflect your current weight / shape compared with your goal weight / shape.

Not too hard really, but does take willpower and dedication.