PDA

View Full Version : Positive mention of CD.com

Tracii G
08-07-2010, 11:52 PM
At my TG support group meeting tonight we had a gender therapist as a guest.
It was a great meeting and she made mention on CD.com by name.
She thought it was a class act, very informative and a great tool for info on gender issues.She was quite impressed.

Tranny Tee
08-08-2010, 12:07 AM
It shows that therapists don't necessarily know everything.

Seriously this is a wonderful forum for a lot of people who each believed they were the only one like them in the world. The management and the mods do an outstanding job of maintaining the decorum of this forum.

Gisele
08-08-2010, 06:16 AM
At my TG support group meeting tonight we had a gender therapist as a guest.
It was a great meeting and she made mention on CD.com by name.
She thought it was a class act, very informative and a great tool for info on gender issues.She was quite impressed.

Hi Tracii, I didn't get to make the meeting lastnight. You may have met Jennifer my other half lastnight. She loves the meetings.:)

I so wished I could have made it!

Tracii G
08-08-2010, 08:06 AM
Yes I did see her there.There were a few new folks too.
All the GG's that attend are the greatest.
Having a group and a place to interact has been great.

AKAMichelle
08-08-2010, 10:47 AM
This forum has been very helpful to me in my journey. In fact I was at a TG meeting on Friday and a couple was having a hard time accepting without feeling guilty. So I suggested to the woman to go to the FAB section to find other women.

Sarah Doepner
08-08-2010, 11:21 AM
I appreciate that the forum isn't just a mutual admiration society, there is actual discussion that takes place. Too often you find groups offer support to continue on in the same path, regardless of whether or not it's the best advice. The members of this forum seem to understand this is one aspect of life, but not all of life, and that perspective is very important.