PDA

View Full Version : Missing Me

Kendra08
08-08-2010, 01:57 AM
So I haven't dressed yet this year. I've been dieting & exercising and lost almost 90 pounds so I have nothing that fits. I am updating my male wardrobe now but I just don't feel right. It'll be a while before I can afford a new wardrobe for Kendra. On top of nothing to wear , all of my friends I used to go out with have moved away. I feel very alone again and have no outlet for me. Sorry to be so whiney but I just feel lost and needed to vent a little. Thanks for reading and have a good day.

Barbara Jo
08-08-2010, 02:13 AM
I have been there and know how you feel.

You just have to hange in there and count your blessings. I know, easier said than done sometimes.

BTW, if you think you got it bad. My friends have not only moved away, at my age some have also died.

I take joy in being in good health and in just being alive.:)

Tomara
08-08-2010, 08:29 AM
Hi Kendra
First of all congratulations on your weight loss , that is really great , well all but the fact that you need to get a new wardrobe but that's not all bad either !
I'm sure you will meet new friends in time but until then you can count on us to be there for you.
Feel free to PM me if you want to chat sometime.
:hugs:Tomara

AKAMichelle
08-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Put out an SOS for some friends on this group and you will be surprised who shows up. Oh wait - that's what you did. :D

I hope to lose a lot of weight in the near future and then I will be faced with the same dilemna. No clothes for either. That's ok since I have found a lot of cute stuff in the smaller sizes.